TST/Halo/Test gel/Zol cycle

gten79

Awards
I'm starting a new cycle and with the advice of a few here on the board. I've done a couple of cycle's in the past (M1T 4wks, and an ergomax/prostanzolol 5wks). Thanks to Trauma1's great results and feedback I've decided to use what he used with a little variation. Here's how it goes.

Methoxy TST (wks 1-4) 4,6,6,8mgs
Halodrol (wks 2-5) 50,75,75,100mgs
Testim 1% (50mg testosterone gel) wks 1-6
Prostanzolol (wks 5-6) 75,100

My training and diet is provided none other than the resident clown. I'm on the deluxe weight loss program, which by the way I'm extremely satisfied with.

My PCT will consist of 4 weeks and is as follows:

Tamorifene (Fareston) 60, 40, 20
Clomid 50, 20, 12.5
Rebound REloaded
jungle warfare
fenugreek
Activate
REtain

I know it may be overkill, but I rather be safe than sorry and thats from the man himself (DR. D). If I've left anything out feel free to ask. Any suggestions are most definetly welcome as well.

animalXXX

Awards
hmm...WTF??. Are you serious man?? you're stacking all these orals, and at these crazy quantities? 100mg of Halodrol?? ahh.. i know what it is.. you're trying to punish you're liver... bad liver.. you should throw in some TRN, M1T, SD, PP, d-bol.... that way you'll be sure the liver will learn it's lesson and never be naughty again...

gten79

Awards
First off none of these compounds are methylated.

Secondly they are not all being taken at the same time. If you read the cycle is only 6 weeks long with only a couple weeks of overlap.

One of the compounds is a Testosterone gel so no probs there right.

If your so worried about my liver don't be because I had it checked prior to starting the cycle and it was fine. I'm taking 3 doses a day of Perfect cycle and two doses a day of Liv 52 as well.

My M1T cycle at only 4 weeks was much more stressful on the liver than this cycle.

Any Superdrol cycle is much more stressful on your liver than this cycle.

That so called Anabolic Extreme stack of Superdrol and Phera Plex is whats insanity to me. :blink:

animalXXX

Awards
Although it's true that they're not methylated that doesn't mean that they are not harsh on you liver. Not only that but the side effects i think would be horrible. I've done Halodrol at 25 plus Prostanozol with horrible side effects. Besides M1T, Halodrol is the only compund that scared me. Headache, dizziness, horrible backpumps, libido shut down.. after about 10 days I had to come off of it... i've never had any problems with Phera Plex, or superdrol(even at 30mg). I think the quantities of the compunds you're taking are overkill. If you're going to stack all of them, go a little lower in your dosage bro. More is not allways better. Just make sure your diet is good cuz that is the most important thing. Just play everything smart. After all, it's not like you could put on that much muscle in 6 weeks anyways. I saw a thread where it was proven that it's not possible to put on more than 1 lb of REAL MUSCLE a week even when on the juice.

gten79

Awards
I'm playing the dosages by ear. Knowing that each compound reacts differently with everyone I plan on taking it slow. The proposed cycle is not set in stone by any means. If I feel I'm getting enough at a certain dosage I have enough AAS experience to know when to drop it back. The only reason I proposed such an ambitious cycle was because I'm 200lbs. Not to mention I've seen other logs with higher than the recommended dosages with great results with little or no sides. I hope that answers everyone's concerns.

TST so far is everything its touted to be. Libido is up already pumps are great, even hours after my workout. I did feel a back pump coming on so tomorrow I'm picking up some taurine along with some bananas.

ICEBERG

Awards
animal is right. I am currently on a H-50/TST cycle and because I weigh 230 I decided to try and take higher dosages for both Hal and TST, but at a cautious pace. I am watching my BP, eating clean and bountiful, and am very pleased thus far. I am seeing good results. Hey gten79- TST is Test. You should choose one of the two- gel, or TST but not both. As far as the Zol goes it is a good finisher but unnecessary unless you really want to cut-up for a show or competition- Zol acts like Winny V and shuts down normal test levels- which in my forgetful experience walked around with my nuts looking like raisins for about 2-3 weeks before my post cycle kicked in. You'd be better off skipping the Zol- and moving onto getting your natural levels raised and cut-up with a fat burner that will protect you from cortisol, hypotrophy, and fatigue. There are so many great post cycle products that also help you burn fat while retaining your gains. Some people even report feeling better and are able to still make notable gains while on them then during the cycle. I did H-50 and Zol cycle back in January and after three weeks I hit a plateau but once I started the post cycle- I felt 100 X better.