First cycle...TST/Halo/Orastan

beefjerky

Awards
So I'll be doing my first cycle about mid-may, and I'd like some suggestions. Quick notes...21 yrs old, been lifting 6 years, got pretty serious about a year ago. 5'9" 168 @ 8-9%. My cycle would include all supports from the maximus cycle
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/40666-please-overview-my-maximus-stack-cycle.html?highlight=maximus+cycle
Plus whatever is recommended from this thread. I was thinking of just doing Halo/orastan, but ive got two bottles here of TST, and a halo/tst combo should also be nice. I would assume doing that would mean keeping out orastan, for my body's sake.

opks22

Awards
why are you stacking three products for your first cycle? Keep the first one simple. If you start to get sides, you will not have any clue which product they are stemming from.

beefjerky

Awards
opks, I'm not saying I'm stacking all three at once. I'm asking for a suggestion for my first cycle. Whether it be TST or Halo alone, TST and orastan, Halo and Orastan, etc.

Bull6125

Bull6125

Awards
Beefjerky: First are you 26 years old or 21? If you want honest and helpful replies from the members here you need to be more forthcoming when presenting yourself.

I believe the TST is not a good idea for you. There is not a lot of feedback on the product and so I recommend you wait. I am doing a log on it stacked with TRN as is jmh80 if you wish to follow either of our progress.

Halo is out of the question for you it is way to strong of an advanced anabolic for your needs, as is Superdrol, M1t, and any of the “AD’s”

Orastan-E by itself isn’t going to give you the results I imagine that you want by itself and if this is your first cycle then a stack is NOT recommended.

If you are going to do a cycle try Phera-Plex. Since you were even considering TST and Halo, I think you need to take advantage of this board’s search engine and read up on the risks and precautionary measures to take before going on cycle.

People on this site will look out for your best interests, and I imagine you can find someone here more helpful then myself. The key is to listen to the advice.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Very insightful post for a 21 year old, Bull, nice to here......

Bull6125

Bull6125

Awards
Ripdntxs: Thanks for the compliment. I made what I believe were mistakes and paid for it I believe. If someone knows about this board they should take advantage of it. Might as well help others.

beefjerky

Awards
I'm 21, I didn't even realize my profile said 26...
Halo, the surprisingly low sides anabolic, is too strong?
I am looking for advice, but I'm also not a complete noob who wants to use superdrol without working out, lol

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool, just got a bottle of Mega-Zol a week ago. I couldnt find AX's prostan but im glad i found the double dosed generic labs version. Now all I need for the stash is some Halo but I keep hearing about bad batches, and its expensive.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cool, just got a bottle of Mega-Zol a week ago. I couldnt find AX's prostan but im glad i found the double dosed generic labs version. Now all I need for the stash is some Halo but I keep hearing about bad batches, and its expensive.
Two of our board sponsors are offering Halodrol clones at good prices to.

Bull6125

Bull6125

Awards
beefjerky: despite low sides, supression is still factorable across the board. But what I meant was that since you have yet to use an anabolic or androgenic product, you would be cheating yourself by using a more powerful anabolic aid. The gains you would see on a PP cycle for instance would be comprable to what you could receive on Halo due to your andro receptors being fresh. It's just like AAS users need to up their dosages over time due to desensitizing their receptor sites. You don't use a ten dollar word when a ten cent one will do. You know what I mean?

Bull6125

Bull6125

Awards
beefjerky: I think that's in your best interest, but since you have them you can keep them on ice...literally. Store them in your freezer and after more training and cycles they'll be ready for you. Best of luck.

beefjerky

Awards
2 boxes of halo, 2 bottles of tst, and a bottle of o.e. will soon have 2 PP brothers...order placed/shipped

Paladin4Life

Awards
bull6125 u seem to know allot about orstan but witch one i have 2 bottles of orstan-a and a bottel of novadex for post cycle the guy ive been talking to says just take both bottels stright through and 2 weeks into the second bottel start taking the novadex..... im doing this to get cut up and get stronger im not really looking for any size increase i was 286 in may of 07 and im down to about 225 now i kinda stoped loseing wight so im hoping this is what i need to be taking what do think about this does it make sence or am i going about this the wrong way and if so what should i be taking