Another first timer would like some PP help

e123low

Awards
Well, first off let me start by saying that I am still bent on whether or not I'm even gonna take the plunge into PHs,AAS and the like.

However, I do feel that since I got trigger happy and purchased a bottle of PP that I should educate myself as much as possible before even considering that I take it.

I'm 23 years old, 5'9", 165lbs and @ 10-12% BF. I've been lifting for recreation as long as I can remember and seriously for the past two years. I have come to a point where I have time after time hit this plateau where I cannot hardly budge past 170 without gaining an ugly amount of fat.

Trust me, I know my body well and I'm not making excuses.

So, If you guys could please critique my cycle(if I decide to run it) I would very much appreciate it.

AX Phera-Plex:
Week 1: 10mg
Week 2: 20mg
Week 3: 20mg
Week 4: 20mg maybe 30mg

PCT:
Week 5: Nolva 40mg/R-XT x 25mg/Retain x 3 caps/Fenugreek 3 pills/CEE & NO2
Week 6: Nolva 40mg/R-XT x 50mg/Retain x 3 caps/Fenugreek 4 pills/CEE & NO2
Week 7: Nolva 20mg/R-XT x 50mg/Retain x 2 caps/Fenugreek 5 pills/CEE & NO2
Week 8: Nolva 20mg/R-XT x 75mg/Retain x 2 caps/Fenugreek 6 pills/CEE & NO2
Week 9: R-XT/CEE & NO2

SUPPORT AND PRE-LOAD:
*Liver Protection
Milk Thistle @ 150mg five times daily one week prior to cycle and throughout weeks 1-9.

AX Perfect Cycle will be used while on PP. Can you guys suggest what type of dosage will be sufficient? Should I carry it thorough PCT as well?

*Keeping Blood Pressure in check
Hawthorn Berry Extract @ 400mg per day two weeks prior to cycle followed by 300mg per day and throughout weeks 1-9.

CoQ10 @ 30mg twice daily and throughout weeks 1-9.

*Acne control
Vitamin B5 @ 7g per day for one week prior to cycle and 2g per day weeks 1-9.

How do things look guys?

Can somebody clue me in on what type of dosage I should run AX Perfect Cycle at?

I plan on getting blood work done before, during and after so I will definately contribute my results to the board as you guys have been of much help!

How many of you monitor BP on a daily basis?

Thank you!

Buff Bagwell

I see no need for the nolva because PP is not all that suppressive, save it for something harsher.

The Rebound xt should be supplemented as follows - 75/50/50/25.

On the Hawthorn Berry I would go with 2g a day to be on the safe side.

Milk Thistle around 1000-1200mg should be fine.

1-2 Gallons of water a day.

3000+ Calories

PCT only needs to be as long as the cycle, which in this case is 4 weeks.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see no need for the nolva because PP is not all that suppressive, save it for something harsher.

The Rebound xt should be supplemented as follows - 75/50/50/25.

On the Hawthorn Berry I would go with 2g a day to be on the safe side.

Milk Thistle around 1000-1200mg should be fine.

1-2 Gallons of water a day.

3000+ Calories

post cycle therapy only needs to be as long as the cycle, which in this case is 4 weeks.

I'm not sure where this guy got his information, but the first two things he said are a little off. Though not an absolute neccessity Tamox should be the staple of any planned PCT. RXT or an ATD should not be, reason being you DO NOT want to complete decimate your estrogen levels once they are already low. All you are doing then is asking for a low immune system and a destroyed libido. Ditch the RXT, keep everything else at the same dosage, and also add in a natty test booster. Something like Powerfull or Anagen would be great. Besides that everything seems to be in check.

ndfan

Awards
I'm not sure where this guy got his information, but the first two things he said are a little off. Though not an absolute neccessity Tamox should be the staple of any planned post cycle therapy. RXT or an ATD should not be, reason being you DO NOT want to complete decimate your estrogen levels once they are already low. All you are doing then is asking for a low immune system and a destroyed libido. Ditch the RXT, keep everything else at the same dosage, and also add in a natty test booster. Something like Powerfull or Anagen would be great. Besides that everything seems to be in check.
I agree. I'm on 4th week PCT and running it close to this and feel great. :thumbsup:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
i dont really know an honest source on the net to get nolva ,SERM's etc. would RXT or 6oxo and Dymatize Z-Force be good enough for a 4 week cycle like this one?
No, there is no substitue for a SERM other than another SERM. If you are unable to find the products you need in order to be safe, then you are not ready for PH/AAS.