help w/ Clen

pmj

Awards
Just wanting a few tips on clen, liquid. What's a safe max dose: 145 lbs, femaele, currently at .3ml 2x per day, 5 on 2 off. Any advice?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Just wanting a few tips on clen, liquid. What's a safe max dose: 145 lbs, femaele, currently at .3ml 2x per day, 5 on 2 off. Any advice?
The 5 on 2 off is pointless with clen. 2 days off is no benefit to your receptors. Just ramp up to about 120 mcgs/ day max( depending on how well you tolerate clen) and run it straight thru, splitting up dosages throughout the day.

pmj

Awards
How long is staight thru to last? Do you mean .3 ml 4x per day? I am new at this calculating and want to be careful.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
How long is staight thru to last? Do you mean .3 ml 4x per day? I am new at this calculating and want to be careful.
You really need to due more reading before trying this, because this stuff can be dangerous as it is dosed in such small amounts(micrograms not milligrams). It sounds like you don't know the concentration per ml of the clen that you have, so I can't say how many times a day you would take it. People run it at different lengths from 2-6 weeks depending on tolerance, goals and the use of ketotifen to help with receptor shut down. I would use the search function and check out some of the threads on clen before trying it. It'll give you a better idea of side effects and different ways to run it. There are a ton of threads on it here.

Scheizekopf

Awards
I'm guessing the concentration of your clen is 100mcg/ml.

Your example of .3ml 4x day is good but you have to work up to that. That should be as high as you go for your first cycle.

I'd say start your first day at 20mcg even though it doesnt seem like much it's only for the first day then go to 40, 60, 80 etc if side are under control.