okay to use 23g 1 and 1/2 inch pins for all spots?

jeff33333

Awards
couldn't figure out where to put this post, but as it pertains to shooting during my cycle, i figured i'd plop it here. question is i've got an assload of 23g 1 and 1/2 inch pins lying around from last cycle, but this cycle i'm eod so i'll have to rotate to quads, delts, etc. now i've done my research and seen that 25g 1 inch are recommended for delts, but i was just wondering if this is imperative or if one can get by with 23g 1 and 1/2 inch pins for all purpose so i don't have to mess with orderin more pins.

also, as a side note, im going ot be doing test prop, and i hear that can be painful. will it be a problem shooting the prop in delt or quad in terms of not being able to do shoulders or legs for like days after the inject? thanks.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
you can but you really need to make sure you don't go too deep with the injection.. test prop can be painful but you can manage as long as you rotate the injection site and if it gets to bad, just cut the test prop with sterile oil..

curlman25

Awards
im using 23g 1.5 also and my first pin was in my thigh and it was fine. I also heated the oil as well under water for 30 seconds and it went in smooth