NattyIce

NattyIce

Awards
Currently my stats are...

Weight 185
Height 5’9
Age 24
2nd cycle

Started a 6 month prep for my show 8 weeks ago...

weeks 1-8 I was running Test e 500mg/week
Weeks4-8 I added in eq at 300mg/week
Weeks 1-8 Arimidex 1mg eod
Weeks 1-8 hgh at 2iu daily

Yesterday I added an additional 300mg of eq and 250mg of test e so I am currently at

750mg/week test e
600mg/week eq
Hgh 2iu/daily
Arimidex 1mg eod

Attached is a current picture of my physique

Just lookin to get some feedback and to track my progress.

IMG_4103.JPG

Thanks bros

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was your first cycle?

I’d use the least amount possible to achieve results due to it only being your second cycle.

You don’t wanna **** up your future cycles and ability to gain without having to use absurd amounts of gear...

NattyIce

NattyIce

Awards

I’d use the least amount possible to achieve results due to it only being your second cycle.

You don’t wanna **** up your future cycles and ability to gain without having to use absurd amounts of gear...
First cycle was test e 500/week only for 4 months and the last month I made a mistake and added tren ace at 400/week per a buddies suggestion. I’m aware now that there’s no need to run tren first cycle, but I did love the results. I’m not going to be adding that in until way closer to my show along with masteron to help get me nice and lean and dry.

NattyIce

NattyIce

Awards

Also, my macros are at 385g of carbs, 250g of protein, and 85g of fat. My coach adjusts them weekly. He has been guiding me through the whole process