First SARM Stack. MK-2866 & GW-501516

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Hello all,
I am planning on running my first ever SARM cycle along with my girlfriend and after much internal debating and research Ive decided to start with Ostarine and cardarine for my first go around for 10 weeks. My first day administering (5-8-18) with the last day (non including PCT) administering (7-3-18), & (7-31-18) after PCT
After going back and forth on trusted companies Ive decided to have some faith in one that I deem believable after ordering some SARMs that I just didn't feel comfortable putting into my saber toothed spider monkey fish frogs body when I inspected them upon arrival.
Always be cautious with what SARMs research companies! PM me for research chemical source.

Looks like this:
Wk 1: 20mg Ostarine daily, 15mg GW daily
Wk 2: 20mg Ostarine daily, 15mg GW daily
Wk 3: 20mg Ostarine daily, 15mg GW daily
Wk 4: 20mg Ostarine daily, 15mg GW daily
Wk 5: 20mg Ostarine daily, 15mg GW daily
Wk 6: 20mg Ostarine daily, 15mg GW daily
Wk 7: 20mg Ostarine daily, 15mg GW daily
Wk 8: 20mg Ostarine daily, 15mg GW daily
Wk 9: 20mg Ostarine daily, 15mg GW daily
Wk 10: 20mg Ostarine daily, 15 mg GW daily

My girlfriends will simply be 10mg GW cardarine daily for week's 1-3, and then bumping it up to 15mg daily for weeks 4-12. No Ostarine.

Starting PCT
Wk 11: 50mg Clomid daily
Wk 12: 25mg Clomid daily
Wk 13: 25mg Clomid daily
Wk 14: 12mg Clomid daily

Natural test boosters for a back up rise along with the clomid daily for PCT weeks 11-14:
Supplements/Vitamins:
C, D3, K, B2, B5, B6, Zinc, Calcium, Fish oil, Protein Whey, Creatine mono, Glutamine,
D-aspartic Acid, Mucuna Pruriens with 15% L-Dopa, Fenugreek, Oyster Body Extract, Ashwagandha, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Ginger root,

Semi piana based keto diet with only carb intake throughout the entire day directly after training within the anabolic window with Alpha-Lipoid Acid and Coconut oil. MCT oil every morning starting at 1 teaspoon working up steadily towards 2 tablespoons before week 5

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Week 1
5-8-18

Took the first drops of both Ostarine and Cardarine and I gotta say I thought they'd taste worse lol. Pretty disgusting like a spoiled rotten sugary fruity alcohol drink that had been left alone for days. Certainly made you make a face of taking a shot of whiskey but no too bad. Chased down with diet peach snapple, helped a lot. Took both at 9 AM (which is right around where everyday will lay on giver or take an hour) on an empty stomach (Don't eat breakfast, save it for after training, part of 14 hour intermittent fasting) along with all of my daily supplements. Bout to hit the gym to train some back with my woman.

Curiousmonkey

Curiousmonkey

Awards
Nice, keep the updates coming. I’m super curious to see how your body responds. I just bought Cardarine for the first time on Choice Compounds, gonna start taking it on Thursday

Curiousmonkey

Curiousmonkey

Awards
Also my girl is interested in taking it too, let me know how yours likes it

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Week 1 continured

About 15 minutes after taking both sarms, an immediate hot flash kind of took over my body I felt hot and sweaty for about 5 minutes the same way you would feel as if you walked outside and it was 99% humidity. Other than that, going to the gym had a good session, was feeling kind of low on energy due to the fact that I hadn't eaten in 14 hours I'm sure of but other than that everything seemed normal.

I did have to hit the toilet pretty Heavy after drinking my MCT oil I'm hoping it was the MCT oil and not the sarms

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
No no Bloods, I was planning on it through work because it was free but I seem to have missed the day by like a week and the only reason I was going to do it is because of the convenience, other than that I'm not going to do any blood work.

I apologize if my answers are always pretty run-on sentencey I use talk to text on my phone a lot lol

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Week 1 continued

Been having an upset stomach in the form of hand full of cramps 3 nights in a row so far every night around the same time 8-9ish.
I'm betting it's my body trying to adjust to the mct oil and not the sarms. Gonna stay at 1 teaspoon next week and not increase the dosage.

Appetites been down a little lately but I think that's due to the oil and the diet. No adverse effects from the sarms so far I don't think.

Curiousmonkey

Curiousmonkey

Awards
Week 1 continued

Been having an upset stomach in the form of hand full of cramps 3 nights in a row so far every night around the same time 8-9ish.
I'm betting it's my body trying to adjust to the mct oil and not the sarms. Gonna stay at 1 teaspoon next week and not increase the dosage.

Appetites been down a little lately but I think that's due to the oil and the diet. No adverse effects from the sarms so far I don't think.
Ha, I feel you on the MCT stomach pain. First few weeks were definitely kind of annoying for me. Also when I took the Cardarine it felt hot in my stomach for an hour or so like I had downed a shot of vodka. Maybe the stack + mct oil is synergistically causing stomach pain? unqualified opinion of course but I can’t imagine any sarms are easy on your stomach

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Especially on an empty stomach, which is when I take them in the morning

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Week 2 update 5-15-18:

After what I can only describe as the closest thing to food poisoning Ive ever had without actually being food poisoning, Ive decided to just abandon my MCT oil.
On saturday I became violently sick vomiting 6 times staying up all night. At first I thought it was the SARMs, luckily, after not taking my MCT oil the last 3 days but continuing my Ost and Cardarine, I feel great and have no adverse effects.
So Ive boiled it down to, it was definitely the MCT oil.

Other than that, my physique is looking great. I've lost some fat but clearly to early to tell how much work the SARMs are doing.
Im sure most of it is the combination with the keto.

Girlfriends continuing the MCT oil, she's got an Iron stomach and it seems to be working fine for her.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
5-17-18

5 days after the food poisoning symptoms of this weekend I had had a relatively great start to the week until today.
No upset stomach, none whatsoever, but,
Unbelievable diarrhea all day. Like, 4 trips to the bathroom before 4pm all day. Yesterday I split a digorno supreme pizza after training, being my only carb intake for the day.

I seriously doubt the pizza was responsible for today because all I had was a chicken salad since and everything I **** out is straight water. Like a hose with your thumb on it to build pressure like when you were a kid. Sorry for that.

With the mct oil gone it leaves me to suspicion whether it might be the sarms

Again, the girlfriend is on the same diet, same supps, minus 3 grams of taurine pre lifting, (which I know could be the cause but I've built my tolerance up to 3 grams over the course of a year and I've had no problems), same timing of food, and no problems. Just me.

And the only difference is that I'm taking osta along with my gw and she's just taking 15mg of gw

Curiousmonkey

Curiousmonkey

Awards
Sometimes taking the GW on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseas for an hour or two like I need to throw up but I haven’t yet. I take it with an empty stomach in the morning because I don’t want it to react to anything in my stomach including coffee which is highly acidic so I just chase it with water and have my coffee a couple hours later. There’s just such a lack of information on the correct way to take these compounds and what not to take it with so I really don’t know. In terms of performance and aesthetics I’ve never seen such a big change in my body in just a few weeks, although it’s not a drastic change I’m loving the results. I think I’m going to pass on Ostarine because I’m happy with the performance of GW alone. My vascularity is off the charts, when I get a pump going in the gym I feel like my veins are popping out of my skin which is new for me because I’ve never been veiny. The definition of my shoulders/triceps/biceps have a clear muscle separation which is a great improvement. Also, my workouts have been much shorter because I feel like I can just grind non stop through my workout and as a result I can barely move my muscles when I leave the gym. I’m definitely going to get my girl on GW asap

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Yea man that's good to here. My girls loving the GW and the GW osta stack is working great for me

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Week 3 update 5-21-18:

Notice some great fullness to my physique, which is odd considering the point of the osta gw stack is to lose fat while keeping muscle.
I'd say I haven't changed too much from the start in body fat content but my muscle gainage has been steady and I'm noticing some great results in a short time span.
I think that a low carb keto based diet does wonders with this stack

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Week 3 update 5-24-18:

vascularity is working its way up, starting to see more veins than normal. Muscles definitely harder, I think the Osta is starting to show results

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Week 4 update 5-30-18:
Gains are visable. Not so much shredding like I imagined, but definitely hardened muscles

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
stomach has been weird lately but I think I can attribute that to my BCAAs from Myprotein, whenever I drink their BCAAs while training my stomach gets in nots like a half hour later.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Week 5 update 6-4-18:
REALLY noticing some gains, primarily in my arms and chest. My delts and back have always stayed constantly well off slowly gaining muscle because I started training them late in life. But the Osta is definitely holding on to a lot of muscle and its visible.

As for the GW I really don't think it has a significance.....
The entire purpose was tallow more endurance for harder training sessions in order to burn more fat, but to be honest, Im not noticing any kind of endurance boost and I honestly think from looking at my physique that the GW sint helping burn any fat.

I look more full, not bloated, just full, muscles are full and round, really giving definition, but nowhere shredded.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Week 6 update 6-13-18:
Haven't been able to hit the gym much this last week as I'd like. Had a great burning leg day yesterday I can barely sit.
Before that it was 3 days earlier hittin shoulders.
Osta working great keeping my figure full while not being able to train everyday

Curiousmonkey

Curiousmonkey

Awards
Did your girlfriend ultimately like taking the Cardarine?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Week 5 update 6-4-18:
REALLY noticing some gains, primarily in my arms and chest. My delts and back have always stayed constantly well off slowly gaining muscle because I started training them late in life. But the Osta is definitely holding on to a lot of muscle and its visible.

As for the GW I really don't think it has a significance.....
The entire purpose was tallow more endurance for harder training sessions in order to burn more fat, but to be honest, Im not noticing any kind of endurance boost and I honestly think from looking at my physique that the GW sint helping burn any fat.

I look more full, not bloated, just full, muscles are full and round, really giving definition, but nowhere shredded.
To be honest my experience on gw is that it’s a good feel good compound and I like it in pct to help push through but the fat loss aspect is over hyped a bit.

Glad you’ve got something from osta. Never run it but know people who have and it seems really mild compared to any prohormone or aas......some people are actually using it in pct now instead of as a cycle itself lol

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Week 8 update 6-24-18:
apologize for not posting the last week I have been super busy and didn't get the gym in 6 days :0
I got to say the ostarine has certainly kept my physique from deteriorating anyone on the fence about using it shouldn't be it definitely works but it's not a cure-all.

my girlfriend likes the GW it has worked some what in fat burning more so for her than me

Newth

Awards
Week 3 update 5-21-18:

Notice some great fullness to my physique, which is odd considering the point of the osta gw stack is to lose fat while keeping muscle.
I'd say I haven't changed too much from the start in body fat content but my muscle gainage has been steady and I'm noticing some great results in a short time span.
I think that a low carb keto based diet does wonders with this stack
I noticed the same thing from GW around that time, and the opposite thing 3-4 weeks after finishing a 12 week cycle. I am pretty sure it was glycogen loading into the muscles.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
July 8th update:

Really noticed a raise in back acne over the last week, like more than Ive ever had before even as a teenager. the gains are staying put but skin is getting worse

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Last update 7-17-18:
At the end of these 10 weeks my final conclusion of this stack is as follows,
The Ostarine definitely gave me some gains, not only keeping my muscles from wasting during my keto diet by I really noticed some changes in growth. The Cardarine I feel like complemented the Ostarine in some way but I have not idea how. I was never given any type of endurance boost, I never felt like my workouts were going harder then before I started taking the Cardarine, and I personally don't think it had any great benefit.

MK-2866 is definitely a SARM I will continue using in future cycles, only this time bumping it up to 25mg/daily for 6 weeks. Considering the amount of GW I still have I have enough to run a 7 week cycle at 20mg/daily. So I see myself doing this cycle again just shorter duration and higher doses. Perhaps a real major cut were my calorie intake is small everyday to really lose fat content.

My thoughts, MK-2866 Ostarine is worth it, great for beginners.