Clomid PCT

bigbil01

bigbil01

Awards
I am almost finished with my first test cycle. I am new to all this. I have 60 50mg tablets of Serpafar clomiphene, which I assume is what most people refer to as clomid... My question is how do I want to dose/take this? I ran 40mg of dbol per day for 4 or 5 weeks and 250mg of test twice a week for 10. I still have a week or two left of the test. Just want to know how to dose the clomid once I start it. Thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
rectally. thats how you get the best absorption.

Still0311

Awards
I have seen good results with using 50mg per day split in two doses for a week or two then dropping down to 25mg per day until I use up the rest of it. I did the whole front loading thing with it in the past but it mostly gave me the classic clomid sides and led to purchasing more clomid to run at a normal dose for a longer period of time. That said I know people who swear by front loading it and keeping PCT right at 4 weeks that recover with blood work to prove it. My doctor told me it's a tortoise and the hare type of thing. Where slow and steady wins the race. But what works for me or anyone else out there might not for you so find a way to get your blood work done and let that guide you to a full recovery. Best of luck

Still0311

Awards
Rectally likely would provide a more efficient rate of absorption and, if it doesn't work out you could always switch to a more popular method of oral consummation, after the tablet has been cleaned of any feces of course lol!

bigbil01

bigbil01

Awards
what? thats a fact, and answers your question exactly as you asked it.
Lol alright... Well what I was really meaning is what does should I take. Like do at take one 50mg pill everyday or what.

Sphinx12

Awards
Lol alright... Well what I was really meaning is what does should I take. Like do at take one 50mg pill everyday or what.
Clomid PCT should be 4 weeks, 50/50/25/25, taken once a day, no need to split dosages due to long half life.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is just unbelievably irresponsible to not even know what your pct is before you started, let alone this close to the end...

bigbil01

bigbil01

Awards
Well I guess so... I had never taken anything and kind of just jumped into it. I was asking for help, don't see why people have to be so negative. I had done research but I have heard so many different things.... You have used gear and your max bench is 255? I could do that for 10 reps before I had ever taken anything. Thanks for your smart ass input though

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well I guess so... I had never taken anything and kind of just jumped into it. I was asking for help, don't see why people have to be so negative. I had done research but I have heard so many different things.... You have used gear and your max bench is 255? I could do that for 10 reps before I had ever taken anything. Thanks for your smart ass input though
Ha shoulder issues never help but regardless, at least I have common sense enough to plan out a potentially life ruining cycle and pct... enjoy :)

bigbil01

bigbil01

Awards
Fair enough.. I realize I should have done more research. Now I wish I would have never even messed with it. Seems to me it's almost more work than it's worth but I have talked to several who never even used PCT, I realize that isn't smart. Definitely didn't realize it could be life ruining

Alter09

Alter09

Awards
A little off topic but how do you guys take your liquid unflavored novadex and Clomid? The stuff tastes like poison lol.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
A little off topic but how do you guys take your liquid unflavored novadex and Clomid? The stuff tastes like poison lol.
I've never taken it as liquid...only powder.

Heard it's horrible though.

Quadkillaz

Quadkillaz

Awards
I've used chlomid once On PCT. Honestly i've hear good and bad things, I.e mood swings, sleepiness, depresion. But i never experienced those. i only took 50mg a day right before bed with nolva. Also how come you only ran 250mgs of test E, are you just on TRT or are you looking to reduce the water retention?

Dedwrong

Awards
I’d put my dose in a shot glass and dilute with water and bottoms up then just chase it with whatever in the morning. It’s ****ing nasty.

Dedwrong

Awards
I’ve ran multiple Test E/Cyp cycles at higher doses, usually 50 starting out down to 25 on the clomid and bounced back

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I am almost finished with my first test cycle. I am new to all this. I have 60 50mg tablets of Serpafar clomiphene, which I assume is what most people refer to as clomid... My question is how do I want to dose/take this? I ran 40mg of dbol per day for 4 or 5 weeks and 250mg of test twice a week for 10. I still have a week or two left of the test. Just want to know how to dose the clomid once I start it. Thanks
25 mg/day for 6-8 weeks.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

are you currently taking an AI or HCG?