Sd 250 cycle

BuiltlikeUh

Awards
I'm running Superdrol for 4 weeks 10/20/20/20. My plan was to take Liv52 on cycle. If I take something like Inhibit P on cycle will this prevent the prolactin gyno symptoms? Also is there anyway to prevent the loss of sex drive on Sd?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running Superdrol for 4 weeks 10/20/20/20. My plan was to take Liv52 on cycle. If I take something like Inhibit P on cycle will this prevent the prolactin gyno symptoms? Also is there anyway to prevent the loss of sex drive on Sd?
Liv52 is not enough for sd, I would grab some armicare pro and add in another 500mg of tudca before touching sd. If you like your sex drive then I would find a different steroid to cycle, a test base is most likely not going to help your libido on sd

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liv52 is not enough for sd, I would grab some armicare pro and add in another 500mg of tudca before touching sd. If you like your sex drive then I would find a different steroid to cycle, a test base is most likely not going to help your libido on sd
Don't even think he knows what a test base is at this point....

BuiltlikeUh

Awards
I do know what a test base is I've done plenty of research and I have ran many cycles before. But never Sd so I was just curious because I have no experience with Sd. Will Inhibit P by SNS prevent gyno symptoms?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im sure he's already started his cycle.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
I do know what a test base is I've done plenty of research and I have ran many cycles before. But never Sd so I was just curious because I have no experience with Sd. Will Inhibit P by SNS prevent gyno symptoms?
If you know what a test base is, why would you run SD without it? SD is harsh man it'll shut you down and recovery is worse without test.

I'd run a minimum of 100mg EOD test prop for the duration, and push out to 6-8 weeks before PCT.

BuiltlikeUh

Awards
I guess I just wanted to see exactly how Sd worked alone. Okay I will buy some test also. Any particular reason to use prop Rather than the others?

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Because you're running a short cycle is all. You could run say test enanth or test cyp at 500mg EW for 10-12 weeks with a SD kickstart. Some guys can handle SD I'm not one of them.

BuiltlikeUh

Awards
Thanks for the advice! I have test cup already I'll just add that into my cycle