cycle support for liver, organs, etc

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
I have only 1 ph cycle under my belt, a total novice. But before I did that cycle I studied & researched to make sure I did it right. Gonna start my 1st gear cycle in a month or two. Got Test c, dbol, and Nolva. Would I use an otc cycle assist or is there something that people with more experience use to assist your body while taking orals? I will appreciate any advice.
Thanks

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have only 1 ph cycle under my belt, a total novice. But before I did that cycle I studied & researched to make sure I did it right. Gonna start my 1st gear cycle in a month or two. Got Test c, dbol, and Nolva. Would I use an otc cycle assist or is there something that people with more experience use to assist your body while taking orals? I will appreciate any advice.
Thanks
Check out our SUP3R PCT and stack with LJ100 for improved effects. Backed with solid doses and references I can't see a reason to shy away from it. You should be able to see them on NP or our direct site

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yep you'll certainly want some cycle assist when taking dbol. It's not as nec with injectibles as they don't get processed the same way but it also can help with many of the other sides that come with and hormonal product.

Cel cycle assist is pretty much the standard for these. You can add in cel TUDCA while you're taking the dbol as well for some serious liver support.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
My goto liver support... with BW to prove:
400mg SAMe in the AM on empty stomach. 1200mg NAC with meal.
on cycle...take Dbol 2 hrs from liver supps.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Cel cycle assist is pretty much the standard for these. You can add in cel TUDCA while you're taking the dbol as well for some serious liver support.
TUDCA looks promising but pricey. Although SAMe ain't cheap either.??

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
CEL is legit for sure!!
Quality control confirmed.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Cycle assist and tudca for sure. Two products I wouldn't run a cycle without. You also know you're getting quality with CEL.

One area I have no problem spending a little extra money is on organ support. I kind of want them to work for a while lol.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/cycle-assist-by-competitive-edge-labs

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/tudca-by-competitive-edge-labs
+1 on this post.

I would run NAC at 1-2 grams and tudca at 1 gram while on cycle in divided doses. Milk thistle and Liv52 don't even come close. And, CEL has been producing quality products for a long time.