hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What serm are you going to use?

thesweetness

thesweetness

Awards
I was going to run for 12 weeks. What's a serm?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need a serm for pct to bring back your natural production of test. You have a lot of research to do and some more ancillaries to buy. Check out some logs on osta so you can get an idea of what you are doing.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just going by the products you're using I know what other board you frequent. And those reps promote using Osta in pct at upwards of 25mg as if no pct is needed for Osta itself.

Ostarine is suppressive. Agree with above, look around this board on some Ostarine logs and pct. Research what a SERM even is before you get told how to use one and why.

Although there are reps here, as myself and Yates are for Olympus Labs, but we will always promote your health and safety above a product sale. Can't say that about everywhere else.

thesweetness

thesweetness

Awards
Thanks,

i did do some research on serms, my issue im not sure what is best to use? do you have any suggestions?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well hcgenerate is essentially a test booster and would not be as effective used on cycle. I would recommend using it in pct with your SERM.

How do you plan to dose the liquidex? Is your Osta SARMS1?

thesweetness

thesweetness

Awards
Well hcgenerate is essentially a test booster and would not be as effective used on cycle. I would recommend using it in pct with your SERM.

How do you plan to dose the liquidex? Is your Osta SARMS1?
No i ordered the OL ostarine. I was planning on .5. Hcgenerate i was going to run towards the end of cycle starting in week 5. As far PCT i was thinking about adding in eradicate by black labs.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just going by the products you're using I know what other board you frequent. And those reps promote using Osta in pct at upwards of 25mg as if no pct is needed for Osta itself.

Ostarine is suppressive. Agree with above, look around this board on some Ostarine logs and pct. Research what a SERM even is before you get told how to use one and why.

Although there are reps here, as myself and Yates are for Olympus Labs, but we will always promote your health and safety above a product sale. Can't say that about everywhere else.
Definitely. Don't want you to get messed up. We like to preach safe cycling here. Put together a cycle based on your research and we will make any adjustments that need to be made

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No i ordered the OL ostarine. I was planning on .5. Hcgenerate i was going to run towards the end of cycle starting in week 5. As far PCT i was thinking about adding in eradicate by black labs.
Check out OL eliminate, much better price and more product. I would still have something like exemestane on hand as well, armistane won't fix every problem you might come across

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Props for going for the best Ostar1ne on the market then my friend!!

thesweetness

thesweetness

Awards
Props for going for the best Ostar1ne on the market then my friend!!
i hope so lol. I am thinking of not over complicating it and running Osta as a standalone and just running a PCT after

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hope so lol. I am thinking of not over complicating it and running Osta as a standalone and just running a PCT after
This is your best bet, I would do 8 weeks of osta followed by clomid. You need to have a good ai on hand too. Pm me if you need some help finding exemestane

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19