On cycle support? Helpp please

I Dont Lift

Awards
Im about to do a cycle of msten and tren. I had minor gyno issues with my last cycle of just msten. What would you guys suggest for on-cycle gyno support. Ive read about alot of ddifferent things, i just want answers for myself. Thanks ahead of time

ezjax

Awards
i doubt msten gave you gyno. it does not aromatize.. poor choices during pct could cause rebound gyno or pre existing gyno could be aggrevated by msten but im pretty sure it didnt cause the gynotaking care of the gyno and msten cycle are 2 separate things.. you can take care of the gyno while on msten but one thing has nothing to do with the other

ArmsOfHell

ArmsOfHell

Awards
Many people think that because tren and masterone dont convert to estrogen because they are not androgens that they wont cause you gynocamastia and that is %100 false anytime you have a hormone spike or drop your at risk of throwing your hormone balance off the body compensates with producing estrogen.. It can happen.. Its a different process than androgen converting to estrogen.. Unfortunately you dont know when this might happen.. I know a few bodybuilders who got gyno from tren A and i had a problem with gyno from tren A also.. All i was using at the time was tren A and deca.. So there are many things that can trigger high estrogen levels.. Medications such as most antidepressants cause gynocomastia and they have no androgen or hormones in them but they can still trigger something that causes a hormone imbalance/low natural test levels and the body compensates with releasing estrogen.

to answer your question Nolvadex, arimadex, femara or aromasin are all good choices just dont ignore the problem if you have swelling or soreness start an anti estrogen rite away.. I personally find 1-2mg of femara (letrozole) taken before bedtime works best for me.