Cycle support? Helpppp

jmaitland806

Awards
I need your opinions asap!
What's the best cycle support on the market I used assualt labs last time but there is only enough for 30 days I wanna load up 2 weeks before and hear a lot of different feed back come on guys help me out any feedback will help

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL cycle assist, LGI damage control, Sparta Shield. Also maybe milk thistle, Hawthorne berry and your joint supplements would be a start.

What are you going to be running that you need supports?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
CEL Cycle Assist.

Dose at 4 caps/daily leading up to cycle and 4 caps twice daily while on Cycle. 240 caps, so you'll need to get a second bottle if you want to run 8 caps while on cycle.

You could run 6 caps while on cycle if you want.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I suppose it all depends on what the cycle is. Perhaps some TUDCA combined with a multifaceted cycle support product for methylated compounds.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NAC would be a good addition as well and is cheaper. Also make sure your drinking plenty of water! Also some taurine could help as well.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Ar1macare pro, still only 4 weeks worth at full dose but it has the best profile IMO, could load on milk thistle and hawthorn prior too

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
CEL Cycle Assist.

Dose at 4 caps/daily leading up to cycle and 4 caps twice daily while on Cycle. 240 caps, so you'll need to get a second bottle if you want to run 8 caps while on cycle.

You could run 6 caps while on cycle if you want.
CEL Cycle assist for sure. There's a lot of options but cycle assist, iForce life support, and OL ar1macare pro at a full dosage seem to be the best products right now. I would add in TUDCA if you are running high doses of orals / methylated compounds

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
CEL Cycle assist for sure. There's a lot of options but cycle assist, iForce life support, and OL ar1macare pro at a full dosage seem to be the best products right now. I would add in TUDCA if you are running high doses of orals / methylated compounds
I always go with CEL Cycle assist and TUDCA if needed. Im a fan of CEL since back in the good ole days though lol

jmaitland806

Awards
I was going to run mdrol by cel 20-30 mg a day and add in a low dose of tren possibly 60mg so for that stack what would be best I have 1lb of taurine already

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
CEL Cycle assist, CEL TUDCA would be good places to start looking

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Grab a tub of SNS taurine. It's worth the money and easy to add to shakes! Better to have it and not need it, than be on cycle hating your life every time you bend over.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who are you asking? If the CEL cycle assist, follow as directed. The taurine I have around 3g a day, that has helped me in the past. As for the Tudca I take one cap in the A.M.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TUDCA, NAC, ALA each at around 1g/day ideally, plus lots of water in addition to your taurine.

You can of course make arguments for general wellness supps like milk thistle, hawthorne berry, coq10, cinnamon, apple cider vinegar, etc, but those 3 will have a substantial impact on bloodwork.

jmaitland806

Awards
Who are you asking? If the CEL cycle assist, follow as directed. The taurine I have around 3g a day, that has helped me in the past. As for the Tudca I take one cap in the A.M.
Anyone who recommended the tudca and cel cycle assist.
How would u pre load it?
How would u dose it while on cycle?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would preload the cycle assist because of the Hawthorne berry, 2 weeks before your cycle so it can have time to start working before cycle. I would do 2 caps in the A.M and 2 in the P.M

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
Anyone who recommended the tudca and cel cycle assist.
How would u pre load it?
How would u dose it while on cycle?
Half dose during the preloading phase. Then while on cycle and during PCT do full dosage as directed on the bottle. For the cycle assist preload I would do 4 caps AM and TUDCA 1 cap AM with food. Then while on cycle and pct I would do 4 caps AM 4 caps PM and 1 tudca AM and 1 tudca PM also with food.
Since you're going to run Mdrol which is a superdrol clone and very harsh on the endocrine system, preloading is a necessity and following through on the cycle assist the entire cycle and pct is crucial to your health. Not only will it protect your organs but it will help to reduce the amount of side effects you get while on.

hope this helps!

jmaitland806

Awards
Half dose during the preloading phase. Then while on cycle and during PCT do full dosage as directed on the bottle. For the cycle assist preload I would do 4 caps AM and TUDCA 1 cap AM with food. Then while on cycle and pct I would do 4 caps AM 4 caps PM and 1 tudca AM and 1 tudca PM also with food.
Since you're going to run Mdrol which is a superdrol clone and very harsh on the endocrine system, preloading is a necessity and following through on the cycle assist the entire cycle and pct is crucial to your health. Not only will it protect your organs but it will help to reduce the amount of side effects you get while on.

hope this helps!
This was super helpful very detailed thank you! Basically

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need your opinions asap!
What's the best cycle support on the market I used assualt labs last time but there is only enough for 30 days I wanna load up 2 weeks before and hear a lot of different feed back come on guys help me out any feedback will help
C.E.L. cycle assist and TUDCA and 600mg ALA before bed. Blood work is always good

jmaitland806

Awards
So basically I will need 2 bottles of each cel tudca and cycle assist in order to make it through complete cycle and also preload it

jmaitland806

Awards
Should I be getting blood work before, during and after?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Should I be getting blood work before, during and after?
before to have baseline values (unless you already have them), once during to see where lipids and RBC count is (tren can be rough), and then after pct to see how close to baseline you are. Some people don't do them during because it can be a bit costly