1 Andro Recomp Cycle Dosing Questions

max d

Awards
  • Established
Hey gang, this is my first post to the forum but have been following AM for a while. I wanted to do a 1 Andro cycle to recomp a little before a vacation in March. Have some questions about dosing that hopefully someone that has used Finaflex 1 Andro could help with.

Ive done two M-Drol cycles a couple years back but want to stay away from methylated stuff as im not looking to blow up like the stay puff marshmellow man and dont want to trash my body that bad again. Im 29, 180lbs, and have been lifting seriously for 8 years but have been banging the iron around since I was 13. I was wondering what you guys would dose to recomp a little by gaining a couple pounds of muscle and lean out a lil. Currently im at 15/16% body fat and want to get down to 12%. Ive read that Finaflex's 1 Andro is pretty weak so people have been dosing around 4pills a day for up to 45-60 days and that has typically produced about 8-10lbs of muscle added, assuming your eating enough. Would dosing at 2/day 30-45 days be worth doing to add about 4lbs of muscle and lean up a little while eating 500 cals over maintenance (about 2850-3000 cals/day)?

If any one has used the recommended dosage that already has some PH experience I would really like to hear how your 1 Andro cycle results were.

Also, for PCT I was planning on using 3g of DAA and 25mg of exemestane and taper down through the end of PCT. PCT is going to be the length of whatever I end up doing the cycle for.

I appreciate any comments!

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Man I haven't ran any cycles at all and I am thinking of doing the same thing Plan to keep my protein at around 180 grams and I take on calories around 2200. I am going to take 4 caps a day for 6" days and creatine with it. I am pretty dang close to the same on your stats also

Mystere3

Awards
honestly if I wanted to avoid sides I'd go with ostarine at 25 mg rather than any prohormones. You could achieve the gains you wanted with that.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Is it oral or inject. And how would you run it I am interested

Mystere3

Awards
oral, you can buy liquids from research chem sites or caps from places like iron mag labs or celtic labs. You only need a mini PCT like the one proposed above (DAA + AI) after running it if you run it for 8 weeks. No cycle support needed.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
I ran the 1 Andro for my 1st cycle ever at 4 caps a day from start to finish, 5 weeks. It is pretty mild but did the trick. I haven't had any experience with PH's other than this and I wouldn't run it any less than the 4 caps. Started to feel tighter, more endurance after about a week and strength gains came on day 13 for me. I don't follow any diet, I eat meat and potatoes, rice an beans, bread, whatever I see full of protein and carbs but I dropped about 2% bf on this and I only do 10 minutes warm up cardio before I lift. Hope this helped, not to sure how much it would do for someone with a few cycles under there belt.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Man this isn't my thread. But it helped me How much did you weight or body fat before starting if you don't mind me asking. I am going to run 1 andro 4 caps for how ever long two bottles gets me and run the pct and see what I get.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
I started at about 18%, dropped to 16%. I was eating for bulk really as I always do. Think I gained about 7 pounds that I kept. It was a good 1st cycle. I'd run 4 caps for 6 weeks for sure. Little lethargic, dry joints, but minimal.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Ok sounds good thank you. I am eating to lose weight but high protein. So sounds like it will help me a lot

AshramWar

Awards
i'm 5'8, 170lbs and just started on 4 caps of 1-andro as my first cycle last sunday. So this is only my 4th day and so far no sides yet. going for 6 weeks or 3 bottles.

good luck to you guys. I can't wait for this to hit.