Test E bloating

RockyRambo

Awards
I am done with my cycle of Test E 250,250,500,500,500,250 for 6 weeks. I didn't use the HCG during the cycle but I am using right now as week 7 and week 8 , 2000 i.u. each , week 9 and week 10 will be clomid 500 mg e.d.
Right now, I am in week 8 but my face still looks bloated with water retention. My weight is also high due to water. I didn't use any AI during the cycle and am not using it either now. People have told me that the bloating will go away on its own when the pct is over. What I wanted to ask was how long could it take? or will it also be a factor of my diet, like do I need to restrict carbs to prevent it? (what if I go on a ketogenic diet?). I know the sodium role in bloating though. Please advise!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sorry but who advised u to do this cycle? It was absolutely terrible.

RockyRambo

Awards
Sorry but who advised u to do this cycle? It was absolutely terrible.
haha..yeah, I am aware of this fact..I have had enough from a lot of pro's that this cycle was terrible :).. Please let me know something about the bloating now. Do I really need to take any AI such as Arimidex ? Or will the bloat subside away naturally and if yes, then after how long?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
haha..yeah, I am aware of this fact..I have had enough from a lot of pro's that this cycle was terrible :).. Please let me know something about the bloating now. Do I really need to take any AI such as Arimidex ? Or will the bloat subside away naturally and if yes, then after how long?
First get off of the hcg, u don't need it. Just run clomid at 50/50/25/25 and exemestane at 12.5mg ED for 4 weeks.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Bloating will go away on it's own. Your body will fight for homeostasis and regulate all of it. An AI would be faster and restricting carb intake would be faster but don't go Keto in pct.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Also I assume you meant clomid at 50 mg ed, 500 would not be good.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Week 9-12
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Exemestane 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5
DAA 3/3/3/3

The bloat will go away, luckily u didn't get gyno so b very thankful. Your estrogen is just very high right now.

RockyRambo

Awards
Also I assume you meant clomid at 50 mg ed, 500 would not be good.
Thanks PumpHouse: I wont of course do a keto on PCT and will do it , I guess one month after it. Yes, I meant 50 mg :)

RockyRambo

Awards
Week 9-12
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Exemestane 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5
DAA 3/3/3/3

The bloat will go away, luckily u didn't get gyno so b very thankful. Your estrogen is just very high right now.
So the aromasin will not interfere with the work of Clomid? And Do I really need to run these things for 4 weeks? And the bloat will go off after 4 weeks of aromasin?
DAA is D aspartic acid which will be used to boost the test?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
So the aromasin will not interfere with the work of Clomid? And Do I really need to run these things for 4 weeks? And the bloat will go off after 4 weeks of aromasin?
DAA is D aspartic acid which will be used to boost the test?
Aromasin will lower your estro rapidly, you don't need to take it for 4 weeks, just take it until your estro is under control and your bloat is gone. This could be more or less than 4 weeks (probably less)

DAA is used as a test booster, and is a cheap addition to pct's. it's not necessary but may help.

RockyRambo

Awards
Aromasin will lower your estro rapidly, you don't need to take it for 4 weeks, just take it until your estro is under control and your bloat is gone. This could be more or less than 4 weeks (probably less)

DAA is used as a test booster, and is a cheap addition to pct's. it's not necessary but may help.
Thanks! :)
Aromasin exemestane is a 25 mg tablet. Would it be evenly distributed in terms of its chemical content such that if i divide it into two halves, i am sure of downing 12.5 mg? Also, just in case , i am not able to source exemestane, is there an alternative to it? if yes, then what's the dosage of it?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Aromasin exemestane is a 25 mg tablet. Would it be evenly distributed in terms of its chemical content such that if i divide it into two halves, i am sure of downing 12.5 mg? Also, just in case , i am not able to source exemestane, is there an alternative to it? if yes, then what's the dosage of it?
Yes half the pill. If u can't get Aromasin then u could use arimidex at .5mg ED but u will need to taper down cuz it can cause estrogen to rebound.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
If its pharma quality then yes cutting it would be fine. If its UG probably not, but chances are it won't make a huge difference. I prefer to take it 2x a day, I feel it works better, but tiny little quartered pills can be a pain in the arse. Once is fine, some people even do every other day.

If you can't get aromasin, then any AI will do, but if it's not a suicide inhibitor there's a chance of rebound so you would need to taper your dose down slowly. Do a bit of research.

Aromasin is pretty common. If you look you'll find it decently priced.

RockyRambo

Awards
If its pharma quality then yes cutting it would be fine. If its UG probably not, but chances are it won't make a huge difference. I prefer to take it 2x a day, I feel it works better, but tiny little quartered pills can be a pain in the arse. Once is fine, some people even do every other day.

If you can't get aromasin, then any AI will do, but if it's not a suicide inhibitor there's a chance of rebound so you would need to taper your dose down slowly. Do a bit of research.

Aromasin is pretty common. If you look you'll find it decently priced.
Thanks. I did some research and I found that "Anastrozole should not be used with the following medications because very serious interactions may occur:estrogens, tamoxifen." Using it with clomid wouldn't do any harm? I mean , are clomid and tamoxifen totally different?

I think the dosage could be:
0.5 mg ED for week1
0.5 mg EOD for week2
0.5 mg E2D for week3
0.5 mg E3D for week4
I am just thinking that breaking it into a quarter would be a tough task. Moreover, there is no need to taper down an Aromasin? I can just stop taking it immediately as soon as i feel that the bloat is gone?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks. I did some research and I found that "Anastrozole should not be used with the following medications because very serious interactions may occur:estrogens, tamoxifen." Using it with clomid wouldn't do any harm? I mean , are clomid and tamoxifen totally different?

I think the dosage could be:
0.5 mg ED for week1
0.5 mg EOD for week2
0.5 mg E2D for week3
0.5 mg E3D for week4
I am just thinking that breaking it into a quarter would be a tough task. Moreover, there is no need to taper down an Aromasin? I can just stop taking it immediately as soon as i feel that the bloat is gone?
Yeah clomid an arimidex is fine. Yes Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor so u can come off any time without worrying about rebound.