Epistane Cycle

jpgabrano

Awards
I am running epistane solo and wanted to know if it is ok to run 8 week cycle . I have ramped up to 40mg/day. I am taking CEL cycle support and Myogenix liver aid on cycle. Plan on using following OTC for pct but not clomid or nova (purus labs recycle, DAA, original version of revolution pct by redefine nutrition, and tudica. I am more concerned with liver and test as gyno usually is not an issue for me. This is first cycle of prohormones in about two years but did hrt with test cyp last year for 6 mths.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I am running epistane solo and wanted to know if it is ok to run 8 week cycle . I have ramped up to 40mg/day. I am taking CEL cycle support and Myogenix liver aid on cycle. Plan on using following OTC for pct but not clomid or nova (purus labs recycle, DAA, original version of revolution pct by redefine nutrition, and tudica. I am more concerned with liver and test as gyno usually is not an issue for me. This is first cycle of prohormones in about two years but did hrt with test cyp last year for 6 mths.
You can def run for 8 weeks, but you'd need more than cycle assist, TUDCA is what you need for an extended oral cycle. You need hawthorn berry or celery seed extract to control your BP. Why no serm?? You need a Serm.

jpgabrano

Awards
Main reason for no serm is little apprehensive about finding reliable source. With the hrt used clomiphene and hcg but those were RX by doctor and with previous prohormone cycle did not use. I have always used relatively mild ph's like epi, halodrol, protodrol, or cyanostane

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Main reason for no serm is little apprehensive about finding reliable source. With the hrt used clomiphene and hcg but those were RX by doctor and with previous prohormone cycle did not use. I have always used relatively mild ph's like epi, halodrol, protodrol, or cyanostane
Check out some of the board sponsors, they sell research chems.... For your rats ;) I use RUI. Their stuff is underdosed but legit.

jpgabrano

Awards
Thanks ended up finding some pharm grade SERM