my test e + boldenone cycle

gspyropo

Awards
i plan to start an 8 week cycle....my stats right now are the following: 1,77cm height, 58 kgs with 4% bf and 28 yrs old...

1 week 250mg test e + 2 mg boldenone
2 week 250mg test e + 2 mg boldenone
3 week 250mg test e + 3 mg boldenone
4 week 250mg test e + 3 mg boldenone
5 week 250mg test e + 3 mg boldenone
6 week 250mg test e + 3 mg boldenone
7 week 250mg test e + 2 mg boldenone
8 week 250mg test e + 2 mg boldenone

my supplements while on cycle are ISO 100 DYMATIZE - VIT C - MILK THISTLE - PROVIRON - MULTIVITAMINS - R ALA

My plans are to gain as much as possible lean mass without water retention...

whats your opinion about my cycle??

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
Too short. Test e is a long acting ester. It takes almost four weeks to peak so ideally 12 weeks on test e would be more beneficial.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
4%? You in contest prep? 2mg of boldenone? Be better off with a lot more.

I highly doubt you have a clue as to what your doing just off your bf %. 4 is low even in competition. That's shredded glutes and no fat on the pads of your hands and feet shredded. I think you need to wait to cycle

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
How did you measure body fat?

And your cycle has many flaws
250mg a week?

Right, 250mg a week....well I have seen it done if doing 400mg a week Tren E but I do not think it is wise for most and where are you pulling this boldenone doses from? did you mean 2-3 ml maybe?

gspyropo

Awards
Right, 250mg a week....well I have seen it done if doing 400mg a week Tren E but I do not think it is wise for most and where are you pulling this boldenone doses from? did you mean 2-3 ml maybe?
i measured my bf% by DEXA MACHINE, YES I MEAN 2 ML OF BOLDENONE

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
i measured my bf% by DEXA MACHINE, YES I MEAN 2 ML OF BOLDENONE
So you are trying to do 400-600mg bold with 250 test might be interesting? I have seen others post about it on other boards. Why Bold? the reason I ask is simply I see more people posting successful cycles with your same goals that do low dose Test with higher dosed Tren Ace?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
If ur talking about bold undeca aka eq. If u plan to run low test with it u need around 1gram of eq a week. Other wise ur not going to get much

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
If ur talking about bold undeca aka eq. If u plan to run low test with it u need around 1gram of eq a week. Other wise ur not going to get much
Yeah i see1200 EQ 250 Sus posted up often enough.

gspyropo

Awards
i ve never use testo again in the past...i run a 8 week primobolan last year.....that waw my first cycle with lean gains...that year i decided to run test e - boldenone with low test cause my weight is too low and i am somehow new to steroids...now concerning my PCT...???WHAT do you propose?

puppa pump

puppa pump

Awards
Eq is good for hunger u will eat like a horse minim 1ml week anywhere between 250-400 of test would be good, else u will shut down! Takes like 6 weeks till eq really kicks in at least run for 10-12 weeks, I got huge stength gains and awsome cardio as well! Put on a few kilos of lean mass was a allgood good cycle, make sure your good with your diet, since it makes u crazy hungry end up and Maccas at 12 at night!

gspyropo

Awards
thanks man for your reply...i was thinking to add some anavar by the end of my cycle as well....bold is a "clean" steroid isn't it?