4drteg Test-E Dbol Ride

4drteg

Awards
Sup guys.
I know I didn't stay on top of my SD thread like I wanted. But it didn't seem like a big deal compared to this. I promised to keep this one up to date and stay on top of it.
Any Advice recieved will be cool.

Been watching some of the big threads and want to make this one just as epic, so lets go!

Week 1-12 test E Pinned 250 Twice a week Tuesday and Saturday. First pin was today 11/27.
Week 1-4 dbol at 25/25/50/50
Aromasin for on cycle AI

PCT

Nolva 40/30/20/10
Recycle
Erase pro

Support supps

Cycle assist by CEL
NOW Liver Detox
Hawthorn berry
Milk thistle
Fish oil
Multi vitamin
Taurine

Took my first pin this morning in the quad. Been reading everyones threads about how they sat in the bathroom and thought about the pin for like 25 minutes before finally doing it. I figured F-it. Lets just get it done with and get to gettin!
Went in no problem, no more pain then a doc would cause with a shot. Sweet!

Trained back today.

Lat pulldowns 140 4x10-12ish
Seated V-handle Row 160 4x10-12ish
Underhand Lat pull/row 100 3x10
Rope handle rows for mid/upper back 120 3x12

Bi's
DB curls 30 3x10
WG BB Curl 65 3x15

johnman21

johnman21

Awards
Good luck. Im doing the same thing and started 5 days ago. I am feeling great due to the DBOL, test should be another 2 weeks im hoping. GET R DONE BRO!!

4drteg

Awards
Hams/low back day
SLDL-145x10, 195X10, 245X8,8,8 (hips started to hurt :(
Seated hamstring-90 4X10
homemade standing unilateral curl- 30 4X10
Goodmornings 3X12

No PIP. but I'm excessively hungry Already. I know some guys claim it happens after a week or two...but Dang lol.

4drteg

Awards
Thanks johnman. I'll check your thread when I get to a computer.
Whats this thread need to get more love lol? I've been a chronic lurker for a year, just haven't started anything until now. Was hopin for some more bros to follow the madness.

4drteg

Awards
2nd pin today, left glute. Quick and easy. Crushed my legs. Even though hams were still slightly sore from the other day. Can't wait for this **** to kick in!
Squat 225 4 sets for reps somewhere between 8 and 15.
Leg extension 95 3 sets of 95
smith split squat 95 12 each leg

Wheres my followers!? No love cause I'm not on enough lol?

4drteg

Awards
3rd Pin Today. Can't wait for this stuff to kick in. Had a nice chest workout today. Didn't ear enough carbs though, had no endurance.
Still trying to dial in my diet.

4drteg

Awards
Bout time haha! Welcome.
Anything you wanna talk about? Lifts are going well, diets cleaned up with a lot more carbs added.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Have you considered backloading anything? How's the bloat treating you?

4drteg

Awards
Backloading? Unfamiliar sorry
and I've seen guys talk about how epic there Dbol experience is...I'm not feeling a single ****ing thing! And my weight isn't up...called the guy out on the fact that scale hasn't moved etc and he Lost his mind claiming this and that and so and so is up 23 and that guy is up 27. Well mother F...I'm up 5 pounds in 14 days, and I think that's just cause I added a lot more carbs to my diet. Thoughts? I'm pretty pissed.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Sorry man. Admittedly I'm inexperienced. But a thorough log could help my research.

4drteg

Awards
What kind of log you looking for. Ive researched and I haven't seen anyone not get massive gains from Dbol. I'm at 50mg a day and pinning twice a week...I'm stagnant and getting really sketched out'

TheThickMick

Awards
Whatsup brotha that dbol kick in yet? I started experiencing crazy noticeable pumps by the third fourth day jus a heads up.. Hope things get better for ya. Subbed.

bcor

Awards
What kind of log you looking for. Ive researched and I haven't seen anyone not get massive gains from Dbol. I'm at 50mg a day and pinning twice a week...I'm stagnant and getting really sketched out'
Im interested in the same cycle but need some help finding some good legit dbol and test..any help??