Test cyph cycle

jigga2

Awards
Im trying to get some more advice. my stats are 6 1 240. ive been an athlete all my life. been lifting on and off for years. (im 37) by the way. I i was introduced to gear by a close friend of mine. I want to lean out get to around 220 -215 like I was in college and get a solid chest. he gave me test c. instructed me to take 250 mg twice a week for 10 weeks. was wondering if this alone will do the trick. not trying to get into any body building just a jump start on leaning out and forging an iron chest. I started monday with my first pin. but now im having buyers remorse. im wondering if this will help because i dont want to take anything else and the more i read the one thing i dont want is for anything to mess with my dic*. not willing to sacrafice any sexual activity to achieve my goal. any advice is will be greatly appreciated.

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
Just my. 02 but if you're not into bodybuilding or power lifting, AAS aren't for you. Its a lifestyle choice, less of a pass time.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That fine for a first cycle. Sides should be minimal to non existent. Ger yourself an AI like exemestane and you should be g2g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2