First AAS Cycle

Jarrod

Awards
Hey guys, thought I'd share my first AAS cycle with you all.

About me: 23 year old male, 5'7" 205lbs ~12% bodyfat, 7 years lifting (some off time during that), first AAS cycle, previous experience with three h-drol cycles, one superdrol/epistane cycle.

Cycle:
Superdrol 30mg ED - Weeks 1-4
Test E 500mg each week- Weeks 1-15
Equipoise 500mg each week - Weeks 1-14
Arimidex .5 EOD - Week 2 - End of PCT
HCG - 500iu each week - Weeks 3 - 15, Plus 10 days 250iu ED
Clomid - One day after last HCG shot 100/100/50/50

Today was the first day of injects, my quads are sore!

It's been a long time coming for this cycle, I wanted to make sure I did everything right, looked up as much info as possible..and this is what I came up with. My goal is to maintain 220 lbs after pct. I'm really motivated right now, and my diet is locked down. I'll try back to post photos later, as to the attachments button isn't working

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
You did your research, bravo! Good luck man should get you some good gains 220 should be no problem

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Hey guys, thought I'd share my first AAS cycle with you all.

About me: 23 year old male, 5'7" 205lbs ~12% bodyfat, 7 years lifting (some off time during that), first AAS cycle, previous experience with three h-drol cycles, one superdrol/epistane cycle.

Cycle:
Superdrol 30mg ED - Weeks 1-4
Test E 500mg each week- Weeks 1-15
Equipoise 500mg each week - Weeks 1-14
Arimidex .5 EOD - Week 2 - End of PCT
HCG - 500iu each week - Weeks 3 - 15, Plus 10 days 250iu ED
Clomid - One day after last HCG shot 100/100/50/50

Today was the first day of injects, my quads are sore!

It's been a long time coming for this cycle, I wanted to make sure I did everything right, looked up as much info as possible..and this is what I came up with. My goal is to maintain 220 lbs after pct. I'm really motivated right now, and my diet is locked down. I'll try back to post photos later, as to the attachments button isn't working
Instead of adex I would use aromason @ 12.5 EOD.

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Aromasin has been shown in clinical trials with men to out perform Arimidex by about 12% when it comes to E2 reduction. Adex can cut a mans estro by about 50% and Aromasin around 62%. As you have pointed out Aromasin is a suicide AI therefore no estro rebound is likely when you discontinue the med. With Adex estro rebound is likely causing a flood of estro when you stop using it. Excessive estro competes for the androgen receptor making your steroids less effective. Estro in large amounts causes water retention that can raise BP. Estro causes female fat pattern distribution which is counter to the bodybuilders goals. Not only does an AI lower/control excessive estro they also raise free testosterone which is exactly the T we want for building muscle. Aromasin out performs Adex here as well causing a higher increase in free T.

At the end of a steroid cycle estro is sky high if you use aromatizing compounds. In one study it was measured at 7 times the normal range for men! This is in the female range which means gyno is likely. Therefore we must control E2 while on cycle. Most guys employ a SERM for PCT which is fine but the SERM will increase E2 significantly as will HCG. Thankfully SERM's block the action of the circulating E2 in certain tissue but estro is still raised and circulating in the body. If you want to be fat, hold water, have competition for androgen receptors and have high BP then don't use an AI. AI's compliment SERM's as long as the dose of the AI is correct. Since AI's used in men without aas still keep estro in the normal range why would AI's lower estro too much in men that have high estro?

~Unknown~

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Thought this might help explain^^^

~Unknown~

Jarrod

Awards
Thought this might help explain^^^

~Unknown~
Thanks for the advice! Right now I'm pretty broke, but I'll be sure to try it out. I also have letro on hand, in case any serious gyno problems arise, although I hope it won't be needed.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Thanks for the advice! Right now I'm pretty broke, but I'll be sure to try it out. I also have letro on hand, in case any serious gyno problems arise, although I hope it won't be needed.
Cool, good luck on that cycle brother, looks like good one!

~Unknown~

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
If you are strapped for cash for an AI like aromasin you could go the legal route. I recommend Formasurge. I did a log on it a couple months ago during cycle where I used it as my AI then ran it during my PCT. you should check it out, a high dose was just as effective as Adex at keeping estrogen down on 900mg EW of Test E.

Also-

You are using HCG for too long. HCG is suppressive and prolonged use can suppress your LH making it a longer recovery. I would shorten it down to week 5-10. Plus when you reconstitute it the mixture only lasts about 30 days before it starts to degrade. I like to run it about 250-500iu the night before injections for about 30 days mid cycle. The night before is because that is when your body is more prone to LH stimulation (but not production because HCG is only used to mimic LH and stimulate not produce). Your test in theory is lowest the night before an injection.

Clomid- Should be started 2 weeks after your last injection. (im sure you know this but you were vague in the breakdown of your cycle, so sorry if that is insnsulting).

You did great research man. Good luck and your gains are gunna be great.

I dont want to go too in depth or bore you but if you have any questions let me know.

Jarrod

Awards
First of all, thank you for the response. I have a couple of questions.

Are you saying run the Formasurge instead of the adex? I have the adex on hand, first day I ran it was Saturday. Going for another .5 tomorrow morning. The only reason I was strapped for cash at the time of the aromasin was because I had to get a couple bottles of the adex.

As far as the HCG goes, you said to inject the night before my inject days. That makes sense to me, but do you think it would be OK to run it on the same day? The gear isn't at the place I'm living right now (which is a pain in the ass, but can't really change) I could make four trips a week to this place, but if I can get away with just doing the HCG on the inject days that'd be good for me.

I have 3 amps of 5000ius each..so I was planning on constituting them each month.. Also do you advise leaving unconstitued amps in the refridge?

Thanks again.

For an update, I'm starting on week 2 of my cycle now. The test has me horny as hell recently, I'm loving that.. But the superdrol side effects are starting to get to me. I have major hunger supression and i've been trying to hold back throwing up. Normally I love to eat. I'm excited to be over these first four weeks (although the strength gains are impressive) and get that EQ hunger! I'm up 5 lbs already, doesn't mean much but hopefully the gains keep coming.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm saying use formasurge in pct instead of aromasin. Its a suicide inhibitor so you won't rebound plus its a great test booster. Its inexpensive and just saying but nutraplanet is having a black Friday sale....

I guess you could do that for hcg. I don't recommend it though. You don't need to keep hcg in the fridge UNTIL it is reconstituted. I would mix 5000iu with 3ml bacterio static water. That gives you 1666iu/1ml and a 1/2cc is 416iu. So go right past 1/2cc on the insulin syringe and you will be at 500iu. Or 1/4cc if you are breaking it up into 2 doses a week. Remember hcg is only good for about 30-45 day after reconstituting

Jarrod

Awards
Thanks for the info. I am going to mix it today for the first time. Weighed in at 215 lbs.. Superdrol has some killer sides but seems worth it so far imo. Ill let you know how the hcg goes.

Jarrod

Awards
Hey guys, just updating you on the cycle. I am now in week 5, a little over a month into the cycle. I dropped the superdrol after the third week as to the sides were getting too great. My original dose at .5mg eod on the adex wasn't cutting it.. I felt a little sensitive in the nipples and have increased it to 1mg ed.
I'm still at 215lbs (up from 205) waiting for the test gains and eq gains. I definitely feel the test..I find myself lowering my standards and wanting to have sex with any chick I see. Honestly I would probably **** a goat right now. When I have sex it's usually a hate **** too. Everything seems lighter in the gym, even after stopping the superdrol cycle.
Ill keep you all informed, still have 10 weeks left :)