First hdrol cycle

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
This is going to be my first run with any type of prohoromones. I have done some research and I know it is suggested to run it for 6 weeks but I plan on doing a 4 week cycle due to the fact that it's my first time and I don't plan on changing my mind but I also don't mind arguments. I am 5'8" 165" and have made some nice gains over the past three years training hard.

Cycle:
4100 cal diet
Week 1-4: Hdrol 50/50/50/50 w/ livercare
Week 5-9: Nolva (tamoxifen) - 20/20/10/10 w/ livercare
Week 8-9: Erase w/ livercare

I will also continue my use of my multi and fishoil

I just have a view questions
My main concern is gyno, do you think I will have a problem?
How far apart should I dose the hdrol and liver support?
Is taking erase nessesary? And is nolva fine over clomid?

Any critiques suggestions appreciated. Thanks

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is going to be my first run with any type of prohoromones. I have done some research and I know it is suggested to run it for 6 weeks but I plan on doing a 4 week cycle due to the fact that it's my first time and I don't plan on changing my mind but I also don't mind arguments. I am 5'8" 165" and have made some nice gains over the past three years training hard.

Cycle:
4100 cal diet
Week 1-4: Hdrol 50/50/50/50 w/ livercare
Week 5-9: Nolva (tamoxifen) - 20/20/10/10 w/ livercare
Week 8-9: Erase w/ livercare

I will also continue my use of my multi and fishoil

I just have a view questions
My main concern is gyno, do you think I will have a problem?
How far apart should I dose the hdrol and liver support?
Is taking erase nessesary? And is nolva fine over clomid?

Any critiques suggestions appreciated. Thanks
Seems incredibly weak, not even worth doing IMO.

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
Really? I have read that some get some strength gains from running a 4 week straight cycle

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? I have read that some get some strength gains from running a 4 week straight cycle
That's incredibly close to a superdrol dosing scheme (10/20/30/30) and is incredibly short and underdosed for halodrol. If you're that skittish about cycling then I would recommend staying natty and not wasting the hdrol.

uvawahoowa

Awards
That's incredibly close to a superdrol dosing scheme (10/20/30/30) and is incredibly short and underdosed for halodrol. If you're that skittish about cycling then I would recommend staying natty and not wasting the hdrol.
This is what I have read as well. Five weeks at least, 6 being preferable. 50/50/75/75/75/75 if I'm not mistaken as the recommended doses as minimums, 100 in the last week or two if sides are low. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
In that case maybe I'll just buy another bottle.

50/50/75/75/75/100?

If I did that would I need to add in any other supports?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In that case maybe I'll just buy another bottle.

50/50/75/75/75/100?

If I did that would I need to add in any other supports?
That's better. Idk what liver support you are using currently but cycle support throughout cycle and PCT should be fine. Clomid may be better for your SERM but if you have nolva then it will work too. Add DAA to your PCT starting the day after your last dose of hdrol. Run it for 8 weeks with erase starting 2 weeks in at 1/2/3/3/2/1. Separate you hdrol and cycle support by ~6 hours.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
do 6 weeks and up the dose. hdrol takes 3 weeks to kick in, so 4 week cycles are worthless.

and get an actual cycle support product for the entire cycle. theres more at risk than just your liver. these designer steroids will ****with your bp, lipids, and prostate as well, so a product designed to mitigate everything is strongly recomended. the serm is also toxic, thats why i say get a cycle spoort for pct too.

once you get your cycle support, uy some hawthorne berry extract and dose it 1g per day for 2 weeks before starting hdrol. hawthorne helps with blood prssure, but causes a spike in it before it takes effect. if you spike yor bp with hdrol and hawthorne at the same time, oull get some groovy headaches for a week.

lastly, get a test booster for your pct. daa is the cheapest and most effective route, but pct support products will work too.

go to aisportnutrition and you can get 2 cycle supports and 1 pct support for $70 with a coupon

yes this gets expensive. but would you rather short change your cycle and risk your health?

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
Thanks guys I'll take all the advice and spend the money to make sure I do everything right. I'll keep you updated when I start the cycle! Is clomid better than nolva? Cause I haven't bought my pct yet

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
that varies from persn to person. to make it real short, clomid will bring your boys back faster. nolva will handle possible gyno better. clomid has supposed "worse" sides but thats highly dependant on the person taking it. some people hate clomid, some people wont run a cycle without it. and some prohormones you shouldnt run clomid with and other shouldnt run nolva. for hdrol, either-or works, torem too

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
Alright thanks haha, in that case I'm more worried about the gyno so I'll order up some nolvA