TBol Question

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hello:

OK now that I caught your attention this I'm sure is a stupid question but here is my question and logic behind my thinking so go easy on me lol

So I'm almost done a cycle of H-Drol and it has been amazing.

From the research I have done I have read that some people don't respond as well to the same compound if they run it a second cycle. I can understand this because your body has had a taste of SAID compound and you never respond as well as you do to your first cycle, again from what I have been told.

OK now her is where I'm going with my logic . . . I now have access to the real deal TBol and since H-drol converts into TBol but at a much lower rate would I be better to run Tbol next time than H-Drol . . . again I know everyone slams PH's in general but just thinking outside of the box for now.

I am a retired Powerlifter so I'm not really interested in getting any stronger just a bit more MASS so I was thinking since I responded so well to H-Drol if I did TBol I'd respond just a well if not better . . ..as its the real thing . .

OK go ahead and attack me lol

But really TY to anyone who responds

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just finished up 6 weeks on tbol at the start of my test cycle...it was pretty intense at just 40mg I had great gains...I wanted to move up but back pumps got the best of me...tbol certainly treated me well and ill be sure to use it again...what kinda dose you looking at?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well this is a good question as I'm just doing my research now . . .I research the Hell out of something before I start . . but in answer to your questions probably 40 it will be a standalone so not sure yet . . . like I said I'd do another cycle of Hdrol but many have said it will be a waste due to the fact that I already ran it . . . So in my little world runing Tbol would be the same as Hdrol just better

hgjespersen

hgjespersen

Awards
I think i have red somewhere that the conversion of 100 mgs h drol equals 15 mgs tbol. If thats true, you would definitely get some good gains even at 30 mgs of tbol ED. Im not sure so dont bash me

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well this is a good question as I'm just doing my research now . . .I research the Hell out of something before I start . . but in answer to your questions probably 40 it will be a standalone so not sure yet . . . like I said I'd do another cycle of Hdrol but many have said it will be a waste due to the fact that I already ran it . . . So in my little world runing Tbol would be the same as Hdrol just better
Start with 40 and try 40/40/50/50/60/60

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Safe to say they are both equal in toxicity?

I'd be stacking it with dermacrine and some have suggested Stanodrol. If I did this would above does still be ok

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
I think i have red somewhere that the conversion of 100 mgs h drol equals 15 mgs tbol. If thats true, you would definitely get some good gains even at 30 mgs of tbol ED. Im not sure so dont bash me

No worries buddy I'd never bash anyone as I'm still green to the Dark Side lol

But YES I have read its like one third of Hdrol or something like that . . . this is why I'm leaning toward a cycle of TBol and NOT another of H-Drol again because THEY say second cycle will not yield the same results.

Would you say gains would still be in the area of 7 -10 pounds that you walk away with? . . . Given your diet and training is dead on and I have NO worries in those departments

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
And if someone can explain why no one has an issue if someone runs HDrol by itself but u tell them your going to run TBol they flip.

Is there a logically reason for this I'm all ears as I'm just trying to learn and no I'm not ready to pin and before someone chimes in and says I'm to lite read my HDrol log as I was limited to a weight class for competitions but now I have retired and wanted to try the Dark Side. Ty

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
I guess what I'm saying is everyone bashes PH's in general so why bash someone if they do the real deal as a standalone. Yes I works better stacked with Test I agree but why one but not the other. Oh well, who knows lol!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
And if someone can explain why no one has an issue if someone runs HDrol by itself but u tell them your going to run TBol they flip.

Is there a logically reason for this I'm all ears as I'm just trying to learn and no I'm not ready to pin and before someone chimes in and says I'm to lite read my HDrol log as I was limited to a weight class for competitions but now I have retired and wanted to try the Dark Side. Ty

I think people bash it bc they feel if you have access to tbol you should have access to test and should just use that with it but to each his own I think

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Yes I agree but not everyone can pin. Guess I'm just not man enough yet lol!!! Yawn to that lol

But yes TBol is looking promising

Ty again for the dosing suggestion

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
I know TBol is a bit more toxic than HDrol but would agies, liv52 and of course cycle assist be fine? IYO

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know TBol is a bit more toxic than HDrol but would agies, liv52 and of course cycle assist be fine? IYO

I'm only on LIV 52 :) ill let you know how my bloods turn out

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Ok cool. That would be great.

I'm a bit of an overkill when it comes to supports but it makes me sleep better . . . A bit lol

Did u take HB or celery seed extract for elevated BP?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok cool. That would be great.

I'm a bit of an overkill when it comes to supports but it makes me sleep better . . . A bit lol

Did u take HB or celery seed extract for elevated BP?

Hb and fish oil...tbol didn't touch my BP but var did

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
OIC. Your Liv52 are they the red or green ones and how many a day?

I have both currently during my HDrol cycle as my red ones got stuck at customs for a month so I went out and bought the green ones only to have the red ones released a day later lol

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
The reason I asked about the BP was HDrol elevated mine (135/88) thus I upped the HB (sadly I bought the wrong type, needed the extract).

Live and learn as they say

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The reason I asked about the BP was HDrol elevated mine (135/88) thus I upped the HB (sadly I bought the wrong type, needed the extract).

Live and learn as they say

Green and 2 a day and that's not bad BP mine was at 170/101 at a few points on var

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
DEAR MOTHER OF GOD!!!! That's a ticking time bomb buddy. Wow!

Guess no more Var eh? Lol

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Guess I should have said mine was 117/79 at the start so I freaked a bit. Never been high. But I'll be ready next cycle just in case

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Ok so here is what I'm thinking of doing. I checked and the TBol is 20 mg caps so I can't split them so based on your suggestion this is what I might do.

TBol 40/40/40/40/60/60
StanoDrol 600/600/600/600/800/800

And I'll run dermacrine ED at 4 pumps

Any fealings good or bad?

Usual supports and pct stuff
CA/orange tirade/ fish oils/ taurine/ Liv52/agies then for pct Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 with above supports but add in DAA, creatine, PCT Assist, erase pro, and I think that's everything lol

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
use a test base during cycles, cream or injection or leave aas alone.