Need some advice on superdrol cycle!!

Viking23

Awards
Im about to run a sd cycle for 3 1/2 weeks at 20mg ed. My question is which serm would be better between nolva and clomid? I seem to find alot of mixed opinions from past research so I was wondering if someone can toss me their opinions on which they'd use.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im about to run a sd cycle for 3 1/2 weeks at 20mg ed. My question is which serm would be better between nolva and clomid? I seem to find alot of mixed results from past research so I was wondering if someone can toss me their opinions on which they'd use.
I like torem. But out of them two I'll take clomid. Also why u running it 3.5 weeks?

Viking23

Awards
I only have 45 pills. I was going to run the first three days at ten and then 3 weeks at 2 ed.

Viking23

Awards
Do you think it would be better to save to kick start a test cycle and run tbol for 6 weeks at 50mg instead?

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could also run SD for 6 weeks at 10mg ed and stack with EPI or halo or find more SD, shiits da bomb!!

Viking23

Awards
just picked up another bottle off my buddy so I have plenty

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just picked up another bottle off my buddy so I have plenty
I would do 20mg for four weeks. If your trying to Recomp I would go for 10mg six weeks. Good that u got another bottle. Now that it's discontinued and u have no more I would do either or so u can run two cycles with those two bottles.

Viking23

Awards
I would do 20mg for four weeks. If your trying to Recomp I would go for 10mg six weeks. Good that u got another bottle. Now that it's discontinued and u have no more I would do either or so u can run two cycles with those two bottles.
Sounds good and I think ill do the recomp first and then run the bulk another time. Thanks for the help bro ill let you kno how it goes!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good and I think ill do the recomp first and then run the bulk another time. Thanks for the help bro ill let you kno how it goes!!
You welcome bruh. Yes sir do that.

Viking23

Awards
One more quick question... after I run this sd cycle I was planning to run tbol this spring because I would like to go on an all out bulk with the sd and then more of a comp/cut with the tbol. Does this sound like a good idea? I kno sd is stronger but ill can still make good gains off the tbol right?