test only cycle (prop frontload and backload) and previous cycle results

iMURK

Awards
Hey guys i need some cycle help here since my first cycle really screwed me up even after about 4 years of researching and living on the forums. My first cycle which was about a year ago consisted of:

500mg of test e per week wk 1-12
50mg dbol wk 1-4
nolva 20-20-10-10 wk 14-18
clomid 100-100-50-50 wk 14-18

during about week 6 of the cycle i developed marble sized gyno which i tried to stop by using nolva but ended up having to run letro which reversed the gyno to almost nothing. However, with my hormones all over the place and almost no estrogen in my body from the letro i got pretty bad acne on my back (i'm not really acne prone), my gains seemed to stop and i was sleeping my life away. Overall i still ended up gaining about 30lbs of pretty lean muscle on a very strict diet and training 5-7 days a week. I got up to about 217 @ 10% before i broke my hand and lost quite a bit. Even though i knew that for a first cycle i was supposed to run test only i didn't listen and ran dbol and now i don't know which caused the gyno/acne like an idiot.

That is why i've decided to go back to the basics for my next cycle and run test only

test prop wk 1-4 100mg eod
test e wk 1-10 500mg wk
test prop wk-10-12 100mg eod
nolva 10mg wk 1-12 (to try and prevent gyno)
hcg?

PCT
thinking of trying torem (but have nolva and clomid on hand)

my questions are:
is the nolva at 10mg a day going to prevent gyno? anything better that won't hinder my gains too much?
is hcg worthwhile? how should i run it?
is there any benefit to running torem instead of the standard nolva and/or clomid?

stats:
23 years old
200lbs
10% bf
been training for 7 years (last 5 years very serious)

any other questions you guys have just let me know