Thoughts on Cycle

boomer69

Awards
Hi guys,

I've done a cycle of M1T about 6 months ago and a T1 Pro cycle about a year ago with good results and no real sides. Even the lethargy on M1T wasn't too bad.
Anyways, here is what I am thinking od trying on my next cycle that I would like to start next week. Please feel free to give me any advise that you have...

Wk 1-3 20mg M1T
Wk 1-4 4 squirts of 4AD
Wk 3-8 3mg Mdien
Wk 5-8 Tri Max
Wk 6-8 30mg M5
Wk 9-12 Nolva 60/40/30/20
Wk 9-12 Tribulus
Wk 9-12 L-Tyrosine

Stats:

6'2 - 210lbs

Thanks,
Chris.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I've done a cycle of M1T about 6 months ago and a T1 Pro cycle about a year ago with good results and no real sides. Even the lethargy on M1T wasn't too bad.
Anyways, here is what I am thinking od trying on my next cycle that I would like to start next week. Please feel free to give me any advise that you have...

Wk 1-3 20mg M1T
Wk 1-4 4 squirts of 4AD
Wk 3-8 3mg Mdien
Wk 5-8 Tri Max
Wk 6-8 30mg M5
Wk 9-12 Nolva 60/40/30/20
Wk 9-12 Tribulus
Wk 9-12 L-Tyrosine

Stats:

6'2 - 210lbs

Thanks,
Chris.
I'm assuming this is a cutting cycle.....
-First, 3mg of Mdien probably won't do anything for you. I'd do at least 8-12mg ED. Just so you know, MD will most likely take you 3 weeks to feel.
-Second, If I were you I'd skip the M1T and 4 AD and just run the MD the whole time or break it into two seperate cycles.
-Third, I don't like the idea of running MD concurrently with 4AD....I think that may be a recipe for gyno.
-Fourth, I like to alternate between Trimax and Clen on cutting cycles, just so you don't get a rebound effect from the trimax. At the very least I'd do ECA following the trimax.

boomer69

Awards
Thanks for the advice Rob. I appreciate it. I've never done Mdien before and wanted to try it out, but wanted to kick start it with M1T. Yeah, I will drop the 4AD before I start Mdien and up my dose of MD as well. Yeah, I wasn't sure about the ECA after doing Tri Max. I will do that as well. Thanks again...

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice Rob. I appreciate it. I've never done Mdien before and wanted to try it out, but wanted to kick start it with M1T. Yeah, I will drop the 4AD before I start Mdien and up my dose of MD as well. Yeah, I wasn't sure about the ECA after doing Tri Max. I will do that as well. Thanks again...
What are your goals? I think you may want to rethink this cycle. It seems like youre trying to go in two directions at once with the 4AD/M1T then the MD and Trimax.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
you could kick the M1T in weeks 3-4, after the 4AD kicks in to counter M1T sides. I'd say start the M1T at 10 not 20mg. After that, you could use MD, but I'd say 8-12 mg at least. Trimax is pretty brutal/catabolic, so you want to have plenty of anabolic/amdrogenic activity at that time. Check out the cycle I posted here recently. It seems like your goals are similar perhaps.

boomer69

Awards
My goals are mostly body compostion based...gain some muscle while at the same time lean out and get a bit harder. I think I am going to do the M5 and the Tri Max in a later cycle. I will stick with the M1T/4AD and then go with Mdien weeks 3-8. How does that sound?

What are your goals? I think you may want to rethink this cycle. It seems like youre trying to go in two directions at once with the 4AD/M1T then the MD and Trimax.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
should work. I like starting strong (M1T) then cleaning it up for the rest of the cycle (MD should work for this). Get shut down quick, though. Only reason I like M1T weeks 3-4 is to let the 4AD take hold in weeks 1-2.