First cycle after getting back in the states

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Hey Everyone,

Just so everyone knows this isn't my first post. I just got back in the states (I'm in the air force) and my profile was gone so had to create a new one. I want to get back in the anabolics game finally. I was thinking about running an sdrol/epi bridge or sdrol/hdrol bridge or maybe pulsing sdrol at the beginning of an hdrol or epi cycle? I dont want to run into to many sides because we have a mandatory PT test once a month.

I have done 4 cycles in the past. I did a 6 week epi run, a 3 week sdrol solo, a 4 week sdrol solo and an sdrol/epi bridge (this last one was a little hard to handle on the shutdown. I didn't have bad sides but the lethargy was killer). I appreciate the help guys.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
How about this then: sd/epi bridge or sd/hdrol bridge? I think that those two are what I am leaning more towards.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Hey Everyone,

Just so everyone knows this isn't my first post. I just got back in the states (I'm in the air force) and my profile was gone so had to create a new one. I want to get back in the anabolics game finally. I was thinking about running an sdrol/epi bridge or sdrol/hdrol bridge or maybe pulsing sdrol at the beginning of an hdrol or epi cycle? I dont want to run into to many sides because we have a mandatory PT test once a month.

I have done 4 cycles in the past. I did a 6 week epi run, a 3 week sdrol solo, a 4 week sdrol solo and an sdrol/epi bridge (this last one was a little hard to handle on the shutdown. I didn't have bad sides but the lethargy was killer). I appreciate the help guys.
Are you planning on running any cycle assist? What you running post cycle?

I'd look into grabbing a bottle of CEL Cycle Assist to run with it..