Sarms (Osta and s4) Log

sprintstar01

Awards
Posted a thread before but it got deleted (must've done something wrong).So, I will fill you guys in on my journey!

Body Stats:

22 years old, 155lbs, 5'8

Dose

Osta: 25mg ED

s4: 75mg 5 days ON 2 days OFF

sprintstar01

Awards
Week 1

So far I've noticed higher energy and agression in the gym. Gym workouts are on a totally different level! Right now, endurance is really shinning with these two products.

Only sides that I can note is that my eyes are taking longer to adjust from light to dark.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Week 1

So far I've noticed higher energy and agression in the gym. Gym workouts are on a totally different level! Right now, endurance is really shinning with these two products.

Only sides that I can note is that my eyes are taking longer to adjust from light to dark.
Cutting or bulking?

sprintstar01

Awards
Quick Update

Weighed myself this morning after using the bathroom upon waking up and I am 157.6. That 2.2 lbs up from 155.4

sprintstar01

Awards
Week 2

Noticed some good strength gains in my accessory lifts. I can add an extra set with ease. Energy ,sense of well-being, and aggression in the gym is pretty high.

Weighed myself this morning and I was 159.2 so I am up 1.6 pounds! Doesn't sound like much but the mirror and other people say I am looking leaner. I am really enjoying this lean bulk!

sprintstar01

Awards
Quick Update

Eyes are still having a hard time adjusting to the light. Even if I am walking from one building to the other across the street, its takes awhile for my eyes to get adjusted once I get into the building.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Quick Update

Eyes are still having a hard time adjusting to the light. Even if I am walking from one building to the other across the street, its takes awhile for my eyes to get adjusted once I get into the building.
Just wear some shades homie.

sprintstar01

Awards
Week 3

Weighed myself this morning and I was about 158.2. I am deff looking fuller and leaner as time goes on. Strength in on a steady increase as I deadlifted 325x5 for my last set.

I am almost otu of s4 so I might up the dose of the Osta just to see if I notice any difference. Suggestions?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Week 3

Weighed myself this morning and I was about 158.2. I am deff looking fuller and leaner as time goes on. Strength in on a steady increase as I deadlifted 325x5 for my last set.

I am almost otu of s4 so I might up the dose of the Osta just to see if I notice any difference. Suggestions?
U can do it but it may b pointless.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
The problem with your eyes is a known side effect of S4 so once you finish that your vision should (hopefully) return to normal. 25mg of osta is the max recommended dose without getting any major side effects so it's probably not worth increasing it.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
The problem with your eyes is a known side effect of S4 so once you finish that your vision should (hopefully) return to normal. 25mg of osta is the max recommended dose without getting any major side effects so it's probably not worth increasing it.
Agreed.

sprintstar01

Awards
Week 4

Strength gains are really starting to shine now! Everyday in the gym, I am pushing more weight or getting more reps! Energy is high, libido is consistent, good leaning/muscle fullness. Still at 157.6

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Have you finished the S4 yet and just using Osta solo?