ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Wrapped up the cycle today.

Consiting of:

super1+ double dosed weeks 1-4
m1t- 10mg's 15 days, 5mg'sfor 5days
m5aa-20mg preworkout weeks 1-4

Had to drop the m1t, lowerback tightness was excessive.

Diet
Protien 400 g
Carbs started at 200g, cycled up to 350. added 50 grams perweek
Fat-70 grams.

Diet was very clean during the week, on the weekends i overate and had some cheat meals.

Sides
Mood was shitty allot of times. Bloating was excessive, i lost a decent amount after dropping m1t.
Lethargy was also an issue.
Sex drive was good though.

I had my blood pressure taken in the middle of the third week and the results were in the optimal range.

I will take my body comp in a few hours, and post my results later tonight.

Next cycle
1t cyp, 4ad cyp, m14ad, mohn, m1t.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Interesting results so far. I ran the same compounds but slightly different cycling method/doses for 6 weeks total. How were the strength gains? Look forward to seeing some bodycomp measurements. Most of my gains in bodyweight came in weeks 1-3. Curious as to how your gains were distributed and also when the compounds kicked in.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Stength gains were good, pretty much went up in every exercise everyweek. There was always improvement.

Body comp:

Im 5'8''

Start
LB-181
LBM-165.1
Fat %-8.8%
Fat-15.9

Finish
LB-206.2
LBM-185.8
Fat %-9.9%
Fat- 20.4

Net gain:
Lb-25.2
LBM-20.7
Fat%-1.1%
Fat-4.5

As far as kicking in M1t hit in about 3 days, and for super1 id say about 2.5weeks, around the time i was dropping and eventually eliminating the m1t. So it worked pretty well.

As far as the huge LB, and lbm gain, im holding a pretty great deal of water. So ill see how pct goes and ill repost my results through pct.

as far as distribution of gains I will have to check my spreadsheet and repost. I know i gained 7lbin the first week. Also take into account that i was increaseing carbs, and my training volume.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
That's awesome gaining. Good work

That next cycle looks deadly (in a bad way) too make methyls in there man....

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Thanx man

yea i know it might be a little ruff.

although i dont plan on using more then 1 methyl at a time, unless i throw m5aa in.