test prop clen with t3 cycle help please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one_more_rep

one_more_rep

Awards
my friend is thinking of running test prop estane hdrol and clen with t3 blend............
ive tried to talk him out of that many orals but he wont listen. so for the most part he cycle sounds good just dont know how clen affects muscle he says he wants to lean out dosent care about gains. i know alot of people here will say not that many orals but just please just let me know if these cycle is good and potential gains if any.
thank you all for the info
dosage of the clen with t3 blend Clenbuterol - 37.5mcg, T3 - 25mcg, Yohimbine 5.4mg per pill

weeks 1-9 : test prop 150mg eod
weeks 1-4 : estane 3 pills ed
weeks 1-4 : hdrol 2 pills ed
weeks 7-9 : clen/t3 2 pills

please all advice is need i know nothing of these cycle so i cant recommend anything so please help.

lifting : 3 yrs
weight : 190 lbs
bf % : roughly 11-13 %
height : 6'0 feet

Last edited:
Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
He should drop the orals since he's running clen/t3/yohimbine. I would only run one of those orals if he can monitor his blood pressure closely and he's not sensitive to stimulants. The hdrol is waste anyway at 50 mg for 4 weeks.

one_more_rep

one_more_rep

Awards
so the 2 weeks of clen/t3/yohimbine is good at that dose ???

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd rather do the clen/t3/yohimbine the first 3 weeks as a quick kickstart. Run the epi 6 weeks from week 4 to 9 and ditch the hdrol. Run the epi 30/30/40/40/50/50.

one_more_rep

one_more_rep

Awards
Thank for the advice....... I'll talk to him and hopefully he listens

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah hopefully, with the changes I made its a lot better cycle now. What is he using for pct?

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
Blood pressure would be a major factor with the hdrol and estane as well as Clen. His liver will be crying next to him in the morning if he runs all these on a single cycle lol.

Briso08

Awards
I did clen for three days and it made me piss every 10 min. My back hurt like a bitch. So I stopped and am just doing t3 and nolvadex. I want to take clen again but scared its affecting my kidneys!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Albuterol or ECA would b much better with T3. Why r u taking nolva though?

Briso08

Awards
Well it's good to retain muscle while I'm injured. I've used it before but the clen was making it hard to pee like I got an infection. Maybe I didn't drink enough water and didn't take taurine.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
U probly didn't. So your using nolva as a test booster?

Briso08

Awards
Shake your head but the nolvadex has helped me alot. Im gonna start back on the clen tomorrow though. Hope it doesn't mess up my kidneys again.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol I just see no point for using it, its a hepatoxic too.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Has helped you alot with what?

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Shake your head but the nolvadex has helped me alot. Im gonna start back on the clen tomorrow though. Hope it doesn't mess up my kidneys again.
Placebo effect brotha. Nolva blocking the estrogen receptor isn't going to amount to hardly anything when test levels are stable and in the normal range.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Placebo effect brotha. Nolva blocking the estrogen receptor isn't going to amount to hardly anything when test levels are stable and in the normal range.
Exactly. It won't work the same as when used in pct. You'd get more off of Erase and DAA.

Briso08

Awards
Thanks guys! Should've done more research. All the research I do is through google and all that is is companies selling the **** so its all hype. I didn't know it was liver toxic though.. I've been on the clen and t3 and I'm losing about a pound a day. Losing alot off my arms too:-/!

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! Should've done more research. All the research I do is through google and all that is is companies selling the **** so its all hype. I didn't know it was liver toxic though.. I've been on the clen and t3 and I'm losing about a pound a day. Losing alot off my arms too:-/!
You're losing too fast. You should not be losing more than 2lbs a week when off cycle and strength should not be dropping until you get to about 9% or so. Even on cycle I wouldn't go past 2.5lbs a week even with something like tren and I don't mean the PH.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Holy sh*t!!! That's 7 pounds a week f*ck! Drop the T3 and lower the dose of clen, your cutting a lot of muscle right now bro. I wouldn't even lose more 1.5 pound a week off cycle honestly.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh*t!!! That's 7 pounds a week f*ck! Drop the T3 and lower the dose of clen, your cutting a lot of muscle right now bro. I wouldn't even lose more 1.5 pound a week off cycle honestly.
This is the reason why t3 gets such a bad wrap for eating muscle. T3 is strong as balls and then people want to stack clen with it. 2g of tren a week won't save you from catabolism with that stack.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a quick four week run with t3 and superdrol and I may just do a write up with before and afters on how to actually use this ****. NO ONE gets it right. 50mcg is all you need if your diet is in line and you're taking a big bulker like superdrol or muscle sparer like tren (NOT the PH).

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
This is the reason why t3 gets such a bad wrap for eating muscle. T3 is strong as balls and then people want to stack clen with it. 2g of tren a week won't save you from catabolism with that stack.
I'm saying bro. I'd never even resort to using T3, unless I was on GH too but even then it'd b a very low dose.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm doing a quick four week run with t3 and superdrol and I may just do a write up with before and afters on how to actually use this ****. NO ONE gets it right. 50mcg is all you need if your diet is in line and you're taking a big bulker like superdrol or muscle sparer like tren (NOT the PH).
Exactly. Everyone takes too much, they don't realize how powerful your thyroid really is.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I'm saying bro. I'd never even resort to using T3, unless I was on GH too but even then it'd b a very low dose.
You wouldn't even need the t3 if you got your hands on some GH. After about 3-4 months the fat just melts off of you. T3 is not that bad IF you know how to use it. Never lose more than 2lbs a week if you're on cycle. A lot of people hear this and say "well I could just do that with diet." Exactly! You only use t3 when your metabolism is in the ****ter, you're eating next to nothing, can't lose weight and have access to anabolics.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You wouldn't even need the t3 if you got your hands on some GH. After about 3-4 months the fat just melts off of you. T3 is not that bad IF you know how to use it. Never lose more than 2lbs a week if you're on cycle. A lot of people hear this and say "well I could just do that with diet." Exactly! You only use t3 when your metabolism is in the ****ter, you're eating next to nothing, can't lose weight and have access to anabolics.
Totally correct bro. I don't see why u would ever need it.

Briso08

Awards
Well I'm a little worried about muscle mass but i actually started this to lose about 30 lbs for the navy. I'm short so I have to cut down a lot. I use to weigh 230 and I'm only 5'4". The navy doesn't care how much muscle you have or how strong you are. Now I wanted to get some test but it's too expensive. I already paid a **** load for the clen/t3.

Briso08

Awards
Oh and my dosage is 60mcg(.3cc) of clen. 100mcg(.5cc) of t3.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
F*ck that I would've got the test and cut with ECA. Screw clen and t3, I refuse to lose muscle.

Briso08

Awards
Ehh. I can gain it back. I gain pretty fast. Thanks for the help though guys. Im gonna stop the anti E though. I don't want to f up my liver.