Just another basic pmag log

NonyaBidness

Awards
I started this log on another forum butI think I might get some more useful responses here.

Notes:
* I am using Lock Out Supplements PMAG 25.

* I’m 25 and have been training for close to 9-10 years natural (protein and creatine only). I’m 6’2 and fluctuate between 180 and 185. I’m a major hardgainer with a TINY frame (29 inch waist, 7.5 inch ankles, etc.) so I’ve always had to flood the calories. 2500-3k is what I normally eat so I’ll be adding in about 500 more. I last measured my bodyfat (electronically) in February and I was 6.9% (I don’t really care how scientifically accurate it is, I just use it to mark progress). This is my first cycle and I’m hoping to put on a little raw mass but I’m mainly interested in improving my problem areas. I’ve finally figured out what works for growing my arms so that’s the area I’m hoping to improve on most.

* I injured my shoulder several years ago, which oddly enough took most of its toll on my leg training (inability to hold the barbell for squats etc.). My legs are a weak point but they really need more time to catch up. The point of this cycle is to advance other areas. If I remain disciplined my legs have a lot more developing to do. They aren’t that disproportionate in size and have progressed quickly.

* My gym doesn’t have any 7 foot Olympic Barbells or a squat rack or bench press stations. Feels bad man, but I’m versatile enough to get the most of what I have. Heavy dumbbells, curl bars, machines, and a cable cross. I am really only missing the barbell bench press, tbar row, and squat. With my work and family schedule, this is the only gym I can get to regularly so it is what I have to use. I workout at 6:30am.

* My goals in this cycle are to gain about 8lbs of keepable mass and to increase my upper arm size. As far as PH use, I’m more or less interested in attaining a level of mass that is sustainable off-cycle with proper diet and training (of course). I have no competitive ambition so it’s really about the look and some curiosity for me. If and when I reach my overall goal, I might consider a different outlook. I’m not looking to PH/DS to facilitate overambition but to be a tool in a much larger project.

I waited until my preload phase was over to begin this log so I could post numbers from the last week as a jumping off point. I will be dosing 50/75/75/75/75/75, but I may increase the doses in the latter weeks depending on how I'm feeling.

Day 1: Wednesday March 7th, 2012
* Off
* Preloaded Hawthorne Berry at 1.5g
o Had a slight headache

Day 2: Thursday March 8th, 2012
* Arms and Quads workout – Quality: good
o 4x10 EZ Bar Curl and Smith CGBP (75, 95, 95, 75 and 135, 185, 205, 205)
o 4x10 Pinwheel Curls and Skullcrushers (25,30, 35, 30 and 75)
o 4x12 Incline Curls and Overhead DB Ext. (25)
o 3x10-12 Leg Press (230, 250, 250)
o 3x12 Leg Extension (110, 120, 130)
o 3x8 DB lunges (40, 40, 35)
* Preloaded HB at 1.5g
o Had a more pronounced headache

Day 3: Friday March 9, 2012
* Back and Shoulder workout – Quality: good
o 5x10 Chinups (45, 45, 45, 45, 0)
o 3x8-10 Smith Machine Military Press (135, 185, 205)
o 2x8 Seated DB press (65)
o 4x8-12 Barbell Rows (95, 165, 165, 165)
o 4x10 Seated Cable Row and Upright Row (130, 110, 90, 70 and 95)
o 3x10 Seated rear laterals and front laterals (25)
* Preloaded HB at 1.5g
o No headache, felt some “surrealist” visual sensations and some facial engorgement for about 15 seconds

Day 4: Saturday March 10th, 2012
* Chest and Hamstring workout – Quality: Good
o 4x6-10 Incline Dumbbell Press and Leg Curls (90, 100, 100, 80 and 110, 130, 130, 130)
o 4x10 Decline DB Bench Press and GHR (80, 80, 80, 80)
o 2x12 Smith Machine Flat Press and SLDL (185, 205 and 185, 205)
o 2x12 Incline Flyes and SLDL (50 and 225)
* Preloaded HB at 1.5g
o No issues at all

Day 5: Sunday March 11th, 2012
* Second arm, forearm, abs, and calf workout – Quality: Moderate.
* I generally don’t do much if any cardio so I tend to struggle a bit when reintroducing it to my routines. But, I enjoy it and find that it helps my bulking more so than cutting.
o 2x8-12 Seated Dumbbell Curl and Bench Dips (30)
o 2x10 Lying Incline Dumbbell Curls and V-Handle Cable Pressdown (20 and 50)
o 2x10 Preacher Curl and Tricep Machine (65 and 70)
o 6x12 Standing Calf Raises (70lbs)
o 3x8-10 Twisting knee ups
o 3x15 twisting decline crunches
o 3x10Hanging Leg Raises
o 3x:30 Heavy Rope Intervals
o 3x:60 Jump rope intervals
o 10 mins treadmill jogging
* Preloaded HB at 1.5g
o No issues at all

Day 6: Monday March 12th, 2012
* Off
* Preloaded HB at 1.5g
o No issues at all

Day 7: Tuesday March 13th, 2012
* Off
* Preloaded HB at 1.5g
o No issues at all

Day 8: Wednesday March 14th, 2012
* Off
* First Dose of P-Mag: 25mg in the Morning (**** natty status, acquiring mass)
* First Dose of Cycle Assist: 4 Pills Early Afternoon
* Second Dose of Cycle Assist: 4 Pills Late Afternoon
* Second Dose of Pmag: 25mg in the Evening
o No issues at all. Felt tingly when taking the first dose due to excitement. I’ve been looking forward to this for a while.

Day 9: Thursday March 15th, 2012
* Arms and Quads - Quality: Good
o 4x10-12 Standing Barbell Curls and CGBP (65, 85, 85, 65 and 185, 205, 225, 205)
o 4x10 Seated Hammer Curls and Overhead Single Arm DB ext. (30)
o 2x10 Seated alternate DB curl and Skullcrushers (30 and 75)
o 2x12 Concentration Curls and Kickbacks (30)
o 3x8 Smith Machine Front Squats (185, 185, 135)
o 3x10 Leg Press (210, 230, 250)
o 3x10 DB Lunges (40)
* Off
* P-Mag: 25mg in the Morning (**** natty status, acquiring mass)
* Cycle Assist: 4 Pills Early Afternoon
* Cycle Assist: 4 Pills Late Afternoon
* Pmag: 25mg in the Evening
o No issues at all.
o Weighed in at 180 even, coming off of a slight cut. I’ll probably be heavier at the end of the day (water and food).

NonyaBidness

Awards
Day 9: Friday March 16th, 2012
· Back and Shoulders - Quality: Pretty Good
o 4x10 Chinups (65, 65, 65, 45, 45)
o 4x10-12 DB Row (80)
o 4x8-12 Underhand Barbell Rows (205, 165, 165, 95)
o 3x10 Seated DB Presses (80)
o 2x8-10 Arnold Presses (45)
o 3x10 Lying Rear Laterals (20)
o 4x10 Cable Laterals (30, 30, 30, 20)

P-Mag: 25 in the Morning
· Cycle Assist: 4 pills in the early afternoon
· Cycle Assist: 4 pills in the late afternoon
· PMag: 25mg in the Evening
o No issues at all. Back and Shoulder day is one of my favorite workouts so I always enjoy it a little more (I love all workouts though). I am starting to notice that my appetite is starting to ramp up. Even when I was natural, I looked forward to that feeling.

is it too soon to increase to 75 or should I finish out the week at 50. I feel fine, but I know it doesn't really kick in until week 3 or so. Do I get a harder or earlier kick at a higher dose?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty decent, but as a non-hardgainer, I was getting 4-4,500 calories on a lean bulk cycle. You should try and up them some. Eat like it is your second and third jobs. greek yogurt (unflavored) is a godsend, quality "natural" protien bars (not the superbly processed crap) are helpful, but don't rely on them or shakes for gaining mass. Canned meats help. Eliminate as much cardio as possible. Increasing early only increases the chances of negative sides.

NonyaBidness

Awards
Looks pretty decent, but as a non-hardgainer, I was getting 4-4,500 calories on a lean bulk cycle. You should try and up them some. Eat like it is your second and third jobs. greek yogurt (unflavored) is a godsend, quality "natural" protien bars (not the superbly processed crap) are helpful, but don't rely on them or shakes for gaining mass. Canned meats help. Eliminate as much cardio as possible. Increasing early only increases the chances of negative sides.
Thanks. Somehow I don't think the calories are going to be a problem. I got hungry as hell this evening in a good way. I wasnt expecting it this earky though. A can of tuna sounds great right now actually. It's the in between meals I have to figure out. I'm lactose intollerant so many of the calorie dense nutrient rich foods we use are a challenge for me. The pasta/rice and meat thing has always been a breeze, but snacks. What a kick in the pants.

When you say negative sides do you mean like not gaining weight or like back pumps etc.?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
back pumps are easy to deal with, i don't really consider them "sides" as 3g taurine 40 minutes pre-workout eliminates them 99% of the time.

i'm talking extra stress on your liver and lipids.

beef jerky is a good (albeit not cheap) snack.

NonyaBidness

Awards
back pumps are easy to deal with, i don't really consider them "sides" as 3g taurine 40 minutes pre-workout eliminates them 99% of the time.

i'm talking extra stress on your liver and lipids.

beef jerky is a good (albeit not cheap) snack.

Ahhh. I see what you mean. Makes sense.

NonyaBidness

Awards
Day 11: Saturday March 10th, 2012
* Chest and Hamstring workout – Quality: getting better.
o 4x8-12 Incline Dumbbell Press and Leg Curls (90, 100, 100, 100 and 110, 130, 130, 150)
o 3x10 Decline DB Bench Press and GHR (80, 85, 85)
o 2x8-10 Weighted Dips (90)
o 4x10 Incline Flyes and SLDL (60 and 225)

* PMAG: 25mg in the morning

So far, I can definitely feel my appetite and libido picking up. My appetite hit really hard this afternoon. It was really unexpected. I ate two cans of tuna and a half a box of granola bars just to hold myself over for an hour between meals. Damn PMAG, this is going to be interesting.

NonyaBidness

Awards
Day 12: Sunday March 18, 2012
* Second Arm, calf, and ab workout - quality: pretty good
3x10-12 Seated DB curl/chinups (30)
3x12-15 Overhead Cable extension/Medicine ball pushups (60, 80, 70)
3x12 lying incline curl/standing French press (30 and 75)
2x12 bench dips/cable curl (70)
3x12 seated forearm curl and standing calf raise (45 and 45)
2x12 seated forearm extension and standing calf raise (45 and 45)
3x10 hanging twisting knee raises
3x10-12 twisting cable crunch and standing DB shrug (70, 80, 80 and 100)
3x10 hanging alternating leg raises and seated DB shrug (100)

This was a good end of my first week on cycle. I felt sort of irritable yesterday but I think it was more hunger related than hormonal. I generally feel normal. I haven't had any back/shin pumps or bp related effects. My water intake has been pretty good as well. My skin has been a little more oily than usual, but nothing too major. I had a good trip to the grocery store yesterday to stock up. It's funny how much we put into buying ancillaries, but no one ever publishes a grocery list.

NonyaBidness

Awards
I'm seriously considering doing fst7 on my second arm workout for some additional volume. I've tried it natural am it was ok, but I hear it works like gangbusters when your on vitamin t. Any experiences?

NonyaBidness

Awards
Day 13: Monday March 19, 2012
* Off

My hunger wasn't too bad today. I think the combined effect of waking up early and working out first thing in the morning kick starts my metabolism to overdrive by noon. Off days aren't as chaotic. I did notice a euphoric/stimulated feeling shortly after I took my last dose, almost like a rush of caffeine. I'm not sure if its bp related, if I should increase my water intake or what bit it was strange; not good or bad. It went away after about a half hour. Seems like the flip side to irritability.

One thing of note is that I realized that I need to bring face pulls back into my program, so that will be happening this week. I can't wait to feel this stuff really kick in. Right now I feel hungry as hell all the time. Are all other compounds like this or is it only some?

NonyaBidness

Awards
* Off

I'm feeling pretty good today. I got a little bit of that head rush feeling today after taking my first support supps, which makes me think its just the HB messing with my BP a little. It's nothing severe, just a weird feeling. Tomorrow I start dosing at 75mg. Should I take two in the morning and one in the evening or vice versa?

Also, can I take my support supps all at once or do they need to be spread into 2 separate dosages?

johnny75

Awards
* Off

I'm feeling pretty good today. I got a little bit of that head rush feeling today after taking my first support supps, which makes me think its just the HB messing with my BP a little. It's nothing severe, just a weird feeling. Tomorrow I start dosing at 75mg. Should I take two in the morning and one in the evening or vice versa?

Also, can I take my support supps all at once or do they need to be spread into 2 separate dosages?
I think you should keep both dosages seperate. 50mg Pmag in morning & 25 mg in the afternoon.
Same with supports, but you need to keep the supports & Pmag seperated around 4 hours.
Example: PMAG 8 am, Supports @ Noon, PMAG @ 4pm, Do your workout, Supports after 8 pm.
Im started running my first PH yesterday with Mechabol, & am running my dosage similar to yours.
Im also a lockout guy ;)

NonyaBidness

Awards
I think you should keep both dosages seperate. 50mg Pmag in morning & 25 mg in the afternoon.
Same with supports, but you need to keep the supports & Pmag seperated around 4 hours.
Example: PMAG 8 am, Supports @ Noon, PMAG @ 4pm, Do your workout, Supports after 8 pm.
Im started running my first PH yesterday with Mechabol, & am running my dosage similar to yours.
Im also a lockout guy ;)
Really. That's interesting with the staggered dosages. I'll try it tomorrow. I had assumed that since the half life was 12 hours that I should take pmag dosages 12 hours apart.

Also, are lock out ph known to be legit? I didn't see anything about bad quality anywhere but it's nice to hear it from someone else more experienced.

johnny75

Awards
Really. That's interesting with the staggered dosages. I'll try it tomorrow. I had assumed that since the half life was 12 hours that I should take pmag dosages 12 hours apart.

Also, are lock out ph known to be legit? I didn't see anything about bad quality anywhere but it's nice to hear it from someone else more experienced.
bro-science has anecdotedly shown decreased effectiveness of methylated compounds when consumed within 4 hours of liver support.

But you can take both doses 12 hours apart, just a long as you dont take liver support with the 4 hours in before/after.
Yeah, Lockout is legit dude. Rarely ever hear of bad this from there. Im not ALL that experienced in PH though, just been doing ALOT of reading in different forums & on the internet the last year or so.

johnny75

Awards
NonyaBidness- has your weight increased much? What are your macros like? (40P/40C/20F)?

NonyaBidness

Awards
I will weigh myself tomorrow. My macros are looking like what you posted as well (40P/40C/20F). This stuff has me so hungry that just trying to keep up with my appetite is making me eat what I need. Looks like I'm gonna run out of protein powder though. I struggle most with the protein intake though, but mainly because I'm always trying to find more protein to eat. I never really put much thought into the carbs or fats, but I'm paranoid about protein.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Yea since ive started my hdrol ive been downing my protein eating tons of chicken and greek yogurt

Hiwever the greek yogurt taste absolutely horrible by itself i need to find something to eat it with

NonyaBidness

Awards
Yea since ive started my hdrol ive been downing my protein eating tons of chicken and greek yogurt

Hiwever the greek yogurt taste absolutely horrible by itself i need to find something to eat it with
Hehe, if nothing else, I'll be heavier just from all the extra food in my system. I have noticed myself looking a bit more cut than usual though. It could be the increased hunger.

NonyaBidness

Awards
Day 14: Tuesday March 20, 2012
* Off

Day 13: Wednesday March 21, 2012
* Off

* PMAG: 50mg in the morning
· PMag: 25mg in the late afternoon
- Cycle Assist: 4 pills in the evening

No issues on either day. I seem to be adjusting to my appetite though.

NonyaBidness

Awards
My appetite really sucked last night and this morning, and my workout was an uphill battle. I think it's stress from work though. Hopefully, it will pass.

michael1851

Banned
Awards
I'm in the 6th week of pmag. Good stuff. But to who ever said Greek yogurt is nasty I agree. I put it in my protein shakes to help get it in. Just a helpful hint.

johnny75

Awards
I will weigh myself tomorrow. My macros are looking like what you posted as well (40P/40C/20F). This stuff has me so hungry that just trying to keep up with my appetite is making me eat what I need. Looks like I'm gonna run out of protein powder though. I struggle most with the protein intake though, but mainly because I'm always trying to find more protein to eat. I never really put much thought into the carbs or fats, but I'm paranoid about protein.
Your macros look good. Im always worried about not getting enough protein too. I try to get it with food, but I need about 3 shakes a day to at least reach my daily goal. I cant wait for my cycle to really kickin...only been 3 days. LOL

NonyaBidness

Awards
Day 15: Thursday March 22nd, 2012
* Arms and Quads - Quality: Struggled
o 4x10-12 Standing Barbell Curls and CGBP (75, 75, 85, 85 and 185, 205, 225, 225)
o 4x10 Seated Hammer Curls and Overhead Single Arm DB ext. (35)
o 4x10 Concentration curl and Skullcrushers (30 and 75)
o 4x10 Leg Press (210)
o 4x10 Leg Extensions (110)

* P-Mag: 50mg in the Morning (**** natty status, acquiring mass)
* Cycle Assist: 4 Pills Afternoon
* Pmag: 25mg in the Evening

o I didn't have much energy this morning for my workout or much of an appetite. I posted earlier from the leg press machine. I don't know that I feel lethargic so much as I feel a bit distracted/stressed from work. My appetite is the first thing to go when I get stressed. I've been kind of forcing myself to eat though, and I forced my way through my workout. When I got home, I crashed out on my living room floor for an hour or so before heading off to work. Despite my state of being, I did manage to move more weight than last week, and I noticed my arms were looking bigger and more vascular. I still weigh 180 but I think I'm still headed in the right direction. I also spaced on my first cycle assist dose, so I'll just skip it and keep it moving.

Perhaps I need DHEA or is this just a bad day?

johnny75

Awards
I would suggest more Carbs & calories into your diet to help with lethargy.
Especially an hour or so before your workout.
Add some oats, peanut butter & a banana into your blender with the protein shake.
After your workout get some FOOD in you.

NonyaBidness

Awards
I would suggest more Carbs & calories into your diet to help with lethargy.
Especially an hour or so before your workout.
Add some oats, peanut butter & a banana into your blender with the protein shake.
After your workout get some FOOD in you.
Undercarbing could be an issue. I'll try to get some carbs preworkout too. I normally have a shake and go since I train so early in the morning and don't want to wake my daughter on the way out. I might need to blend the night before.

NonyaBidness

Awards
I got through my meals ok today. One thing I'm thinking is that since whey can be an appetite suppressant, it mmight be throwing my appetite off since I take it before my workout (grab n go). I might need to eat some cereal or something and have the whey when I get back.

johnny75

Awards
I got through my meals ok today. One thing I'm thinking is that since whey can be an appetite suppressant, it mmight be throwing my appetite off since I take it before my workout (grab n go). I might need to eat some cereal or something and have the whey when I get back.
I add a scoop of whey protein into my Cheerios sometimes @ breakfast, even add it into my oatmeal.
Whey protein in Greek yogurt doesn't help.
Cottage cheese with strawberries or blueberries is good!

NonyaBidness

Awards
I felt a lot better today thanks to more carbs. I think I might have tried to overdo it with the protein and wound up decieving myself into cutting the carbs. I didn't make it to the gym this morning because my daughter is sick. I will try to go this evening. Otherwise, I might just double up. I basically do a full body split followed by a second arm day since that's my number one priority on this cycle. Missing the extra arm day one time won't make too big a difference I don't think.

I took 25mg of pmag this morning and then had my CA 4 hrs later. I wanted to try taking the 50mg before my workout this evening (if I get to). It probably isn't a good idea to flip the dosages around like that though.

johnny75

Awards
I dont think it would matter switching the dosages. As long as you can fall asleep later, you should be fine.

NonyaBidness

Awards
Day 16 and 17:

I did back and shoulders last night and chest and hams this morning. I felt good and my appetite seems to be ok. I did mostly the same weights as last time, but got some more reps here and there. The only thing out of the ordinary is that I'm getting a little allergy related congestion, but that has nothing to do with pmag.

Im thinking I might rock 100mg a day from this coming Wednesday on out since 75 doesn't feel any different than 50 for me. I haven't had any sides (back pumps, etc). Not even a pimple as of yet - knock on wood.

I do have a question about diet though. I've read before that your body can only metabolize so much protein per hour. Is that true when you're on ph/ds as well?

NonyaBidness

Awards
Day 18:

I did my second arm workout with calfs, fore, and abs. I got a little more weight on my arms and did some fst7 with bench dips at the end. It felt great. Next week, I'll probably do the fst7 sets with cable extensions. I'm thankful that my appetite is better today too. It's not as epic as it was a week ago, but its consistent and allows me to feel energetic, which is a good indication. I'm guessing that I've gotten a bit better at maintaining blood sugar levels with my meal frequency and greater attention to carbs.

johnny75

Awards
I'm not sure how much protein you can metabolize, but I'm usually have a minimum of 35-40 per meal. As long as you reach your macros ....that's my goal!

NonyaBidness

Awards
So I'm planning on running nolva 20/20/10/10 with daa. Should I also use anti-estrogen and cortisol stuff? I've read a few conflicting things about AIs causing estrogen rebound and others saying they prevent them. As far as cortisol, how significant an issue is it?

johnny75

Awards
So I'm planning on running nolva 20/20/10/10 with daa. Should I also use anti-estrogen and cortisol stuff? I've read a few conflicting things about AIs causing estrogen rebound and others saying they prevent them. As far as cortisol, how significant an issue is it?
Im not sure how big of an issue it is, PMAG is a mild PH.
Im running Mechabol (Clostebol), which is what PMAG converts to.....so my PCT looks like this:
Tamoxifene 20/20/10/10
Purus Labs: Recycle & D-Pol
BPI: SOLID
CEL: Cycle Assist & Supplements

Hope this helps ya out.

NonyaBidness

Awards
Im not sure how big of an issue it is, PMAG is a mild PH.
Im running Mechabol (Clostebol), which is what PMAG converts to.....so my PCT looks like this:
Tamoxifene 20/20/10/10
Purus Labs: Recycle & D-Pol
BPI: SOLID
CEL: Cycle Assist & Supplements

Hope this helps ya out.
Thanks for recommending Recycle. I hadn't researched it before but it seems like a decent product. There are a million and one OTC products out there for PCT and none of them stack up to SERMs in terms of necessity. It seems like a lot of what we're paying for is peace of mind more so than results.

How are you liking Mechabol? I'm trying to figure out how it would be for a second cycle as opposed to dmz. I know it's related to SD but is supposedly less harsh on the body. I'm thinking more in terms of toxicity. I'd rather not poison myself.

johnny75

Awards
Thanks for recommending Recycle. I hadn't researched it before but it seems like a decent product. There are a million and one OTC products out there for PCT and none of them stack up to SERMs in terms of necessity. It seems like a lot of what we're paying for is peace of mind more so than results.

How are you liking Mechabol? I'm trying to figure out how it would be for a second cycle as opposed to dmz. I know it's related to SD but is supposedly less harsh on the body. I'm thinking more in terms of toxicity. I'd rather not poison myself.
Im still waiting for Mechabol to really kick in, just started up to 75mg yesterday. If I dont feel anything late this week bumping up to 100mg.
Im thinking the same way you are, in the middle of a cycle & already thinking about the next. LOL
I already have a bottle of Pro-Stanivar (15mg SD & 25mg Hdrol) at home, thinking about that after or HAVOC (EPI).

NonyaBidness

Awards
Im still waiting for Mechabol to really kick in, just started up to 75mg yesterday. If I dont feel anything late this week bumping up to 100mg.
Im thinking the same way you are, in the middle of a cycle & already thinking about the next. LOL
I already have a bottle of Pro-Stanivar (15mg SD & 25mg Hdrol) at home, thinking about that after or HAVOC (EPI).
Yeah, it's funny how much we build aas/dh up with all the "natty or not" threads on the forums. The answer is that nobody gives a phuck except teenage guys who think muscle = girls. Once I took that first pill, I was like "ya know, it's all fair game now." I'd go for Epi for a second cycle without hesitation except I'm not really interested in cutting, which is what it supposedly excells at. As far as bulkers go, dzine seems promising as did Ultradrol (until I read a company rep saying that it's not much different than superdrol in terms of the toll it takes on the body, not necessarily what you feel). I'm hoping dzine is more mild. For the level of risk that comes with sd, I'd rather pin. If only I had a source :(.

NonyaBidness

Awards
I did notice today that my hair seems to be thinning or maybe the texture is a little different. I happened to run my hands over my head and noticed that my normally curly hair felt kind straight and had less volume on the back of head than up top. It may be nothing (paranoia), but I thought I'd post. I haven't noticed any hair in the sink when I brush or when I shower. None of the areas of my hair that seem different are in areas commonly associated with mpb. My hairline and crown areas are totally fine. I keep a very close hair cut and I'm due for a buzz so it won't be too much an issue. Will it go back to how I remember it after cycle or is this the new normal for me?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Did yu ever find out about the question you had about protein per hour?? That was a good one i was interested in an answer also.

Also for pct i am also taking daa with nolva but 2nd week i am starting an AI by driven sports iys called Triazole ive hear amazing things about it.

NonyaBidness

Awards
Did yu ever find out about the question you had about protein per hour?? That was a good one i was interested in an answer also.

Also for pct i am also taking daa with nolva but 2nd week i am starting an AI by driven sports iys called Triazole ive hear amazing things about it.
I just asked on some other boards, we'll see if anything develops. I'm leaning toward PES Erase, but I'm more concerned about estrogen rebound in taking any sort of estrogen suppressor. Something that inhibits binding and uptake seems like the way to go, but im not sure.

Also, my hair seems fine this morning. Probably a false alarm.

Brraking news on the diet front though. I was in the grocery store last night and found some yoplait lactose free yogurt. I ate a cup last night. If everything goes fine with it, I will have found a good calorie dense snack. Its amazing how having trouble with dairy products means that there are very few protein-rich calorie-dense foods you can eat as snacks. Meals are ok, but it's hard to beat 6oz or yogourt at 200 calories and 5g or protein when bulking. It didn't even feel like I ate anything after it was gone.

johnny75

Awards

djmikey- check out the Nutrition/Health Forum & search it for protein absorbtion. I found plenty of posts on it.
Sorry I can post any links but Im still under 50 posts.

NonyaBidness

Awards
djmikey- check out the Nutrition/Health Forum & search it for protein absorbtion. I found plenty of posts on it.
Sorry I can post any links but Im still under 50 posts.
So far one guy says he thinks so.

NonyaBidness

Awards
Day 19 and 20:

Off

Everything is fine. The hair thing was a bit of a false alarm. TBH, I was laying on my sofa first so my hair was a little flattened out. If I wasn't on PMAG, I wouldn't have noticed or cared. Tomorrow I will start 100mg a day. I'm excited. I will be doing 100mg a day until I run out of pills basically. That would leave me with a 5 week cycle. Would it be better to stay at 75 for another week and extend it to 6 weeks or do a higher dose for 5 weeks?

NonyaBidness

Awards
I'm gonna do another wk at 75 and then move to 100 next week until I'm out of pills. There's no sense in ramping up now when the kick won't happen for another week or so anyway. I don't actually need the additional hormones now.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I'm gonna do another wk at 75 and then move to 100 next week until I'm out of pills. There's no sense in ramping up now when the kick won't happen for another week or so anyway. I don't actually need the additional hormones now.
Yea stick it out 1 more week at 75 thys what im going o do most likely.. I have enuf pillls to ramp up to 125 right nownif i wanted but.. I dnt wanna overdo it so ill prob stick it out thru week 3 at 75... Then week 4 100 week 5 100 week 6 125
Making it 50/75/75/100/100/125

Like i said in my log all ive noticed so far was a little thinning out in the stomach but that could also be because of better diet and more cardio

Idk it could also be because im looking in the mirror everyday so i dont notice the changes, but im going to post some before pics i havent had time to get on my comp, hbu nonya? Ds u take before pics??

NonyaBidness

Awards
I have some, but idk if I'll post them. Most folks don't post many pics here.

NonyaBidness

Awards
Day 21: off, no problems

Day 22: arms and quads
I'm up 3 pounds (hooray) and all my weights went up 5-10. I worked up to 275 on the Smith CGBP. As I mentioned in my first post, I go by what smith machine weights look like since they're all different and aren't comparable to a barbell in any way. In real world pounds, it's probably like 245 but that still doesn't really transfer over to a real bar.

NonyaBidness

Awards
Hit a diet snafu. I was about to bump up from protein to weight gainer but when I went to the Vitamin Shoppe, they didnt have a single one that was lactose free. The had cyctogainer, which I've used in the past, but the labeling is now different and there isnt anything about lactose anymore. What gives? When they changed the packaging, did they also change the formula? Does anybody know of another brand of lactose free weight gainer?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Hit a diet snafu. I was about to bump up from protein to weight gainer but when I went to the Vitamin Shoppe, they didnt have a single one that was lactose free. The had cyctogainer, which I've used in the past, but the labeling is now different and there isnt anything about lactose anymore. What gives? When they changed the packaging, did they also change the formula? Does anybody know of another brand of lactose free weight gainer?
I dnt think spending money on a weight gainer is worth it bro they last like 2 weeks at most and are rlly expensive..
I say grab a whey protein and make your own weight gainer

You can throw honey / oats / peanut butter / olive oil / milk / protein && so much more into a blender and bam nice homemade weight gainer

NonyaBidness

Awards
I dnt think spending money on a weight gainer is worth it bro they last like 2 weeks at most and are rlly expensive..
I say grab a whey protein and make your own weight gainer

You can throw honey / oats / peanut butter / olive oil / milk / protein && so much more into a blender and bam nice homemade weight gainer
I was thinking the same but I'd have to play around with recipes to find something I like. I liked the cyctogainer because it was just 4 scoops in water before and after each workout, no real prep work. I think I'll be ok if I just rather other stuff rather than blend it. The honey is a good idea though. I hadnt thought of that.