First Timer Epistane / Katanadrol v2.0 LOG

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
I am going to try and update this as much as possible with nutritional info and supplement info. I know I'm going to have questions so hopefully you guys can help me along the way. A few of you have already been very helpful and I thank you.

Background
Weight: 210 LBS
Height: 5'11
Body Fat: ~15%

I plan on starting the cycle October 24, 2011 and until then I will be taking CEL Cycle assist.

Additional supplements to take through out the entire cycle
CEL Cycle assist
Orange Triad
Fish Oil

Cycle
Epi-Strong: 30/45/45/45/45/60??? (mg) Depends how I feel.
Katanadrol v2.0: 0/0/300/300/300/300 (mg)
PrimaForce Cissus: 4/4/4/4/4/4 (Caps)

Post Cycle Therapy
Nolvadex: 40/30/20/10 (Tabs)
Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1
HCGenerate: 5/5/5/5

Will have Liquid Letro on hand just in case.

Quick Questions
1.) I only have a few supplements that have arrived but should I take the label dosages?Like on CEL cycle support. It calls for 8/day and I'm wondering if that is needed through out the whole thing?
2.) Does this look like a legit cycle? Anything I'm forgetting?

Thanks! I'll update with a progress picture soon.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
I am going to try and update this as much as possible with nutritional info and supplement info. I know I'm going to have questions so hopefully you guys can help me along the way. A few of you have already been very helpful and I thank you.

Background
Weight: 210 LBS
Height: 5'11
Body Fat: ~15%

I plan on starting the cycle October 24, 2011 and until then I will be taking CEL Cycle assist.

Additional supplements to take through out the entire cycle
CEL Cycle assist
Orange Triad
Fish Oil

Cycle
Epi-Strong: 30/45/45/45/45/60??? (mg) Depends how I feel.
Katanadrol v2.0: 0/0/300/300/300/300 (mg)
PrimaForce Cissus: 4/4/4/4/4/4 (Caps)

Post Cycle Therapy
Nolvadex: 40/30/20/10 (Tabs)
Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1
HCGenerate: 5/5/5/5

Will have Liquid Letro on hand just in case.

Quick Questions
1.) I only have a few supplements that have arrived but should I take the label dosages?Like on CEL cycle support. It calls for 8/day and I'm wondering if that is needed through out the whole thing?
2.) Does this look like a legit cycle? Anything I'm forgetting?

Thanks! I'll update with a progress picture soon.
looks really good. couple of things tho:

nolva can be 20/20/10/10, running it at 40/30/20/20 wont really help any more at all

for the cycle assist you should run it at 8 caps a day. but if you want to save some money you could just run 4 caps a day and then buy some hawthorne berry and milk thistle at your local pharmacy and just take a few caps of those a day as well

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
Will running nolvadex at 40/30/20/20 hurt anything, I'd rather be safe than sorry if it cant hurt. I was considering tapering down the first week as a possibility to.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Will running nolvadex at 40/30/20/20 hurt anything, I'd rather be safe than sorry if it cant hurt. I was considering tapering down the first week as a possibility to.
it will hurt your wallet, possibly make you more emotional, and be tougher on libido than running it at 20 and it will do absolutely nothing better than 20/20/10/10. your cycle isnt that harsh, no need to over do pct

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
I have checked all my shipments and they should all be here by tomorrow.. Except 1. Nolvadex, apparently I ordered from an out of country supplier and the shipping thing says its at customs being checked and its been that way for like 4 days. Is there a possibility that nolvadex would get declined at customs?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
I have checked all my shipments and they should all be here by tomorrow.. Except 1. Nolvadex, apparently I ordered from an out of country supplier and the shipping thing says its at customs being checked and its been that way for like 4 days. Is there a possibility that nolvadex would get declined at customs?
its unlikely that it will get declined. if you ordered pharm grade nolva from over seas it usually takes 5-8 weeks to arrive regardless of what the shipping says

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
Yea, I've been doing research on the company and I kinda wish i chose a different company to get it through. This was the only one I could find tablets from though, all the others were liquid. Anybody prefer one over the other? I just wanted tabs cause it seemed easier.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Yea, I've been doing research on the company and I kinda wish i chose a different company to get it through. This was the only one I could find tablets from though, all the others were liquid. Anybody prefer one over the other? I just wanted tabs cause it seemed easier.
some liquid is underdosed (research grade) whereas the tabs are pharmacy grade. If you dont want to wait you can order the liquid from a research site and you should have it within 3 days

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should be good to go with your Nolva bro. Its more difficult than its worth for companies to put out bunk tabs. Nolva costs nearly nothing to make. I always use tabs and avoid the liquid. Its bad enough having to choke that stuff down when I'm on SARMs, but that's the only way to get them for now.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW...good luck with the cycle. Epi-strong/Katana is a cycle I will be doing next spring ;)

Subd bro :thumbsup:

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
Thanks you 2, your opinions are greatly appreciated.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
All online pharmacy's will take 3-5wks to get you product. US based reseach companies pretty much the same. I also dont think your nolva could or would be fake, it costs about .05 to make a 10-20mg tablet. Why fake a product thats dirt cheap to produce?

You can drop down to 4-5 tabs of cycle assist once you hit day 15 of pct.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Subbed in man....should be an awesome cycle. You should see good strength increases, increases in LBM, and a slight decrease in BF%. Good luck1

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
Few last minute questions:
1. Do you follow the directions on when to take most of the stuff?
-Some say 30min prior to meal, some say with meal.
2. When it says take with a meal does this mean take a few bites then take them?
3. With epi-strong it doesn't say. Should I just take them when I take a multi,fishoil,cyclesupport?
-Should I split the dosages?

Thats all I can think of now, I know there kinda stupid and probably dont matter a whole lot but I still wanna do this as safely and effectively as possible.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Few last minute questions:
1. Do you follow the directions on when to take most of the stuff?
-Some say 30min prior to meal, some say with meal.
2. When it says take with a meal does this mean take a few bites then take them?
3. With epi-strong it doesn't say. Should I just take them when I take a multi,fishoil,cyclesupport?
-Should I split the dosages?

Thats all I can think of now, I know there kinda stupid and probably dont matter a whole lot but I still wanna do this as safely and effectively as possible.

Pics from my last few days natty!
flickr.com/photos/68836882@N05/6262912992/in/photostream
flickr.com/photos/68836882@N05/6262387747/in/photostream
flickr.com/photos/68836882@N05/6262910728/in/photostream/lightbox/

Just put www in front
Just take it with a meal....doesn't really matter how as long as its with food IMO.

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
So today I had my first day taking epi-strong. Took 1 pill at 8am and another at 4:30pm for a total of 30mg. Worked out chest at 6pm. I know its probably placebo but I had the best workout I have had in a long long time. Lately I have been totally un-motivated in the gym and pushing half ass but today was different. Only thing negative was I got a horrible side ache walking home haha. Guess a gallon of water ain't enough and Ill up that.
After my next meal Ill be at 2420Cal-50gFat-180gCarb-306gPro. Haven't tracked my food in a long time. I think this should be about right although I did get kinda hungry mid workout so I might up the carbs a little.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
keep tracking your cals, it will be important during the cycle. I also keep track of sleep, getting 8-9hrs is a big factor.

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
Back today. Great workout. I still think it might be placebo because from what I read it takes about a week to feel it, but I don't care lol. Took 1 epistrong at 8:30am and another at 3pm. Tried to do a bit of cardio today and only lasted about 12 min due to intense side aches. Not sure how much more water I can drink either. I did take a scoop of Jack3d preworkout because I wasn't feeling totally motivated like I hoped.

Total Calories - 2606
Fat- 55
Carb- 195
Protein- 326

Got hungry mid workout again too and had about 2k cals in me.
Backs gonna be sore tomorrow :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep killing it man. Just stay focused and the gains will come soon ;)

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
Keep killing it man. Just stay focused and the gains will come soon ;)
Thanks m8, you too, saw you started your own cycle as well.

Today I did light cardio because my back is ridiculously sore, in a good way. Never felt this sore before in my life haha. So today I just did 45 min cardio 15 incline switching back and forth between 3.5 speed and 5.5. Dropped the carbs today trying to keep it under 100g. Not much else about today. I do have a question though about the epi but I think i know the answer. Are you supposed to feel anything right away after you take it? or feel different after wards. I guess I was expecting something like a jack3d feeling or something along those lines, not sure why though. But I feel nothing when I take it, only 3rd day though so I'm not worried.

Calories - 2400
Fat - 90
Carb - 83
Protein - 305

How have my macros looked btw? Im going for a cut but I don't want to overdo it and lose anything to quickly. Thanks as always

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Macros look good for cutting. You wont necessarily feel anything after taking EPI. You might get big pumps in the gym, but you wont get that "stimmed" feeling like on jacked.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Macros look good for cutting. You wont necessarily feel anything after taking EPI. You might get big pumps in the gym, but you wont get that "stimmed" feeling like on jacked.
I would have to disagree with not feeling anything after taking epi. The first time I took epi I was kinda concerned. I felt this feeling of euphoria coming on....and nice slow build up. It felt great. At first I was like WTF....and it didn't take me long to figure out it was the epi. That was my experience anyways....I was also using Havoc.

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
I would have to disagree with not feeling anything after taking epi. The first time I took epi I was kinda concerned. I felt this feeling of euphoria coming on....and nice slow build up. It felt great. At first I was like WTF....and it didn't take me long to figure out it was the epi. That was my experience anyways....I was also using Havoc.
What were your dosings?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh I guess that is true to an extent, but I never noticed that at lower doses. I did feel better while on it, but the feeling was also very consistent, and not just after dosing it only. I pretty much am on cloud 9 the entire time on EPI at 45mg+

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
Yeh I guess that is true to an extent, but I never noticed that at lower doses. I did feel better while on it, but the feeling was also very consistent, and not just after dosing it only. I pretty much am on cloud 9 the entire time on EPI at 45mg+
That would be nice, starting 45mg on halloween :O

Curious rick, do you take urs with food or without?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
What were your dosings?
I think my first week I went 20/30/30/30/40/40/40...but it was a strong feeling at 20mg...felt awesome at 40+!

Epi was always a very strong euphoric feeling for me....just shows we are all affected differently!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

take the caps with food, esp fast carbs and a few fish oils. Both will help it absorb much better.

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
I think my first week I went 20/30/30/30/40/40/40...but it was a strong feeling at 20mg...felt awesome at 40+!

Epi was always a very strong euphoric feeling for me....just shows we are all affected differently!
Guess so, im not feeling anything at 30mg

take the caps with food, esp fast carbs and a few fish oils. Both will help it absorb much better.
Awesome, will do. Good info as always gymrat

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Try to take them with food. Fats help aid the digestion so keep that in mind too. I always take my fish oil at the same time I dose PHs

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
Attempted to work out legs today but I was not feeling it at all, and my legs suck. Was pretty unmotivated and I don't feel the slightest bit change when taking it. Hopefully its just not enough dosing yet or something, hope there legit. Went to a bar tonight, didn't drink or eat anything bad and brought 12oz chicken with me, lulz were had at my expense lol. But I stuck to the diet!

Calories - 2490
Fat - 43
Carb - 199
Pro - 322

Few questions though: (sorry if they seem stupid and common sense but I do want to get the best out of this I can)

1. Do you build up a tolerance to epi-strong? If so how fast?

2. When I bump up to 45mg, (3 capsules) When should I take each pill?
Should I take 2 at once maybe before gym? Or just space evenly throughout the day?

3. Lastly, what color are epi-strong capsules? (just incase cause im paranoid like that)

Thanks again,

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You do not build a tolerance to Epi-strong. Later in the cycle gains will slow down, and may need higher doses to see gains continue.

You only need to dose twice per day. When you go to 45mg, take 2 caps with your first dose and 1 cap with the 2nd.

Epi-strong was always blue and white caps in the old bottles. I'm not sure of the new bottles if they are the same or not.

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
You do not build a tolerance to Epi-strong. Later in the cycle gains will slow down, and may need higher doses to see gains continue.

You only need to dose twice per day. When you go to 45mg, take 2 caps with your first dose and 1 cap with the 2nd.

Epi-strong was always blue and white caps in the old bottles. I'm not sure of the new bottles if they are the same or not.
Mine are dark blue caps, dunno what that means. Anyways I think I'm going to up the dose to 45mg, unless someone disagrees.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine are dark blue caps, dunno what that means. Anyways I think I'm going to up the dose to 45mg, unless someone disagrees.
45mg is the sweet spot...go for it ;)

The limited run is blue caps so those are good to go bro

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
Oh that makes me feel so much better, lol, starting 45mg tomorrow.
Rick what times do you take yours?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Katana should be taken with fats, but the Epi shouldn't matter...that's why it's methylated.

That said, I think this cycle is gonna rock! should offer some great leaning effects! my last run was Helladrol/Katana and it was amazing!

I'll check in to see how you're doing when I can.

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
The Katana should be taken with fats, but the Epi shouldn't matter...that's why it's methylated.

That said, I think this cycle is gonna rock! should offer some great leaning effects! my last run was Helladrol/Katana and it was amazing!

I'll check in to see how you're doing when I can.
Nice, thanks for joining
Just curious, what dosing did you run katana at, I only got 1 bottle and am still researching on what dose/how many days to run for. My original plan of 300mg for 3 weeks doesn't add up I realized lol

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice, thanks for joining
Just curious, what dosing did you run katana at, I only got 1 bottle and am still researching on what dose/how many days to run for. My original plan of 300mg for 3 weeks doesn't add up I realized lol
I ran it starting at day 1 of the cycle, but I nearly killed 2 bottles.

Katana: 200/200/300/300/400/400
Helladrol: 50/75/75/100/100/125

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you know, I got the rush the first time I used epi, but never again after...I was so disappointing when I didn't get that feeling anymore! Just one of the reasons I love phera...that euphoric rush each time you take feels great!

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
Dam that katana is expensive as **** too lol, think im gonna stick to 1 bottle and run like the last 2.5 weeks of my epi cycle. Today I did shoulders and felt pretty good, hoping 45mg tomorrow brings a better pump though! I did read something that said don't take epi with the cycle assist and multi vitamin because it limits absorption, anyone able to confirm this? Im going to take 2 15mg epis tomorrow at like 10am which is 2 hrs after ill take the cycle assist, then ill workout an hour after that. Hitting arms, should be fun.

Todays macros:
Calories - 2629
Fat - 61
Carb - 196
Pro - 323

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
Awesome Arms workout today. Took 30mg epi 1 hr before working out and 2 hrs after the cycle assist. I still didn't feel any euphoria or anything different I just had really good energy and a pretty good pump. I don't feel like doing **** tonight though haha. My body feels like its been beaten pretty bad, in a good way.

Calories - 2375
Fat - 45
Carb - 196
Pro - 286

Not done eating yet, ill edit when im done.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
bro a lot of ppl say epi take 2 to 3 weeks to feel it which is why cycles go for 6 weeks

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dam that katana is expensive as **** too lol, think im gonna stick to 1 bottle and run like the last 2.5 weeks of my epi cycle. Today I did shoulders and felt pretty good, hoping 45mg tomorrow brings a better pump though! I did read something that said don't take epi with the cycle assist and multi vitamin because it limits absorption, anyone able to confirm this? Im going to take 2 15mg epis tomorrow at like 10am which is 2 hrs after ill take the cycle assist, then ill workout an hour after that. Hitting arms, should be fun.

Todays macros:
Calories - 2629
Fat - 61
Carb - 196
Pro - 323

Katana is a little steep to run. The good news is that it is on BOGO right now at Mr supps if you can swing it. That way you can get two bottles. I picked up a couple myself. For the cycle assist, you are right do not take it the same time as your Epi. Dose the Epi then wait 3-4 hours and take the cycle assist. It can actually negatively affect the androgen receptor when taken the same time as the Epi.

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
So you take epi first, then cycle assist 3-4 hours later, I just woke up and flipped the order but ill start taking epi first.What about the cissus? I have been taking that right when I wake up, will that affect epi if its 30 min after the cissus?

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
Horribly boring day today, didn't do a single thing. This concludes my first week on Epi-strong though. Hitting chest hard tomorrow.

Calories - 2255
Fat - 93
Carb - 60
Pro - 278

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you take epi first, then cycle assist 3-4 hours later, I just woke up and flipped the order but ill start taking epi first.What about the cissus? I have been taking that right when I wake up, will that affect epi if its 30 min after the cissus?
You can take Cissus with EPI no problem. It wont have any effect on it

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
Chest day, was ok. Think I need to eat more, got that hypoglycemic depleted feeling today so lifts weren't great but felt ok energy wise. If someone can confirm the times I am taking everything that would be helpful. I read alot of conflicting things lol.
8:30 15mg epi / 2g Fish oil
11:00 2 cissus
11:30 3 Orange triad / 4 cel cycle assist
5:00 30mg epi / 2g Fish oil (worked out at 6)
9:30 cissus
10:00 3 Orange Triad / 4 cel cycle assist

Macros:
Calories - 2588
Fat - 61
Carb - 183
Pro - 314

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
Back day today, felt kinda weak. Might stop cutting carbs so much on non-workout days. It effects me for the next few days and I get a low blood sugar feeling.

Calories - 2534
fat - 51
carb - 202
pro - 303

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your dosing times look fine to me bro. As for the carbs, dont be afraid to add in a little bit extra carbs (even though you are cutting) while on cycle. Your body can use them even more while on, and without them can leave you feeling lethargic. just adding in about 50g can make all the difference.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Your dosing times look fine to me bro. As for the carbs, dont be afraid to add in a little bit extra carbs (even though you are cutting) while on cycle. Your body can use them even more while on, and without them can leave you feeling lethargic. just adding in about 50g can make all the difference.
AKA 1 cup of oats.....oh yeahh

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lethargy has a tendancy to be an issue on these designer cycles, but it rarely causes issues in the gym...usually just gets me in the morning, but when I hit the gym I'm ready to kill it!

but, you might get your hands on some transaderm (while you can), it'll help your cycle by reducing lethargy, keeping your libido up, and aiding in lean gains. These sides seem to creep on around week 3 for most people.

but, adding some carbs should help too! I've never been a fan of cutting carbs while ON! when you're ON your body shovels nutrients into your muslces, unless you're going overboard and eating dirty, you shouldn't have to worry about fat gains.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiznitzz Weight Loss 6
Weight Loss 26
Post Cycle Therapy 17
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 4