Dzine dosage help

dirtyoldtown

Awards
I ran a 6 week dzine cycle a year ago at, if I remember righ the pills are 15mg each, 15/30/30/30/30/30. Sides were pretty mild just the usual back pumps. Gains were amazing, not sure how much muscle I actually put on but I blew right up. Strenght wise my lifts went throw the roof. After 3 weeks of PCT I went on madcow 5x5 for the remainder of PCT and continued to go up. All in all, it was pretty successful. Ran Dzine solo, with cycle assist. Then PCT'd with nolva. My PCT was pretty brutal, I kept most my gains but for the first 2 to 3 weeks I was completely shut down. That's why I jumped on a fullbody strenghth like madcow to help promote natural test.

Anyways, I was told I probably cycled too long if I was shut down that badly and it was recomended I run a 4 or 5 week at 30/45/45/45 and then another 45 if I wanted. It seems to me like the high dosage would make PCT just as hard or would the shortened time of being on dzine make it easier even though the dosage is up?

I already have the dzine, cycle assist, and nolva and i was just curious as to the recomendations of how long/mg i should run the dzine. I'm hoping to keep around 10lbs of muscle, which doesn't seem too unrealistic with dzine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
SteamRollerX Anabolics 7
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2
Cycle Logs 1