cycle/age info

S.W.A.T_24

Awards
Got a couple questions for everyone after reading for about 3 straight days

first off what age do you guys believe would be appropriate to start PH's? I hear everything from 21 to 30 (I turn 25 in about 4 months) Ive got about 8 years of solid good lifting and nutrition under my belt. Also Here is the stack I want to ask about...

Cycle
M14ADD- 90mg/day x 4 weeks
EPI- 30/30/30/40/40/40

This is my first PH cycle EVER so I have heard "Just try the EPI on its own and stack it with something such as 11-oxo, ect" so I wasn't sure if this stack would be a good call.

PCT

This is were I am a little lost. Would taking cycle assist DURING the cycle and PCT assist AFTER the cycle plus something such as nolvadex or clomid? Anyone tried endo amp or toco-8? Think I'll need formestane if I'm doing cycle assist and PCT assist? I have read so many different things on this so I needed to ask.

Goals

Gain a little of my mass back (Just had shoulder surgery about 11 weeks ago so its going to be a bit before I'm back in the gym)
Get my strength back
Keep the gains lean and dry

Any advise? and yeah I know the real thing would be way better than the PHs but I don't have any access to the real deal nor do I feel like sitting in prison for 5 years or so.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
run the epi alone for your 1st time. you will gain 8-20lb depending on diet and training.

epi
30/40/40/40/40/40
use cycle assist while you are on cycle and during the 1st 2wks of pct.

for pct you *could* get away with nolva and PCT assist but you will not hold nearly as much of the gains compared to a pct like:

HCGenerate
DAA
Forma stanzol
nolva

at 24yrs old you are old enough to run a cycle so dont worry about that. Epi alone will provide solid dry gains, you wont need formestane while on cycle, epi isnt a wet compound.

Right now you should focus on finding a good research company where you can get a serm and keep reading on this site about epistane cycles.

S.W.A.T_24

Awards
so would something such as tamoxifine and letrozole work? A SERM and an AI? How long should PCT be? I have head 4 to 6 weeks but your last post was so informative I figure I might as well pick your brain as much as possible. I'm a pure "green horn" when it comes to this, been going a lot of my own research I just don't wanna mess up and hurt myself! thanks man!

S.W.A.T_24

Awards
p.s when it says "50mg x 30 ml" does that mean there are 30 50 mg servings?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
p.s when it says "50mg x 30 ml" does that mean there are 30 50 mg servings?
Yes, each ml is equal to 50mg. so you have 30 50mg servings total. A serm and AI will work for pct but having natural T boosters alongside your serm will make you recover so much faster. Also you dont have to run high doses of a serm than, serms are pretty liver toxic(not like PH/AAS, but still bad) and they lots of emotional side effects (derpression, etc) so why run them for 4wks at a high dose when you can use a good T booster and some DAA instead....??

letro is very to powerful to be used for anything other than reversing a case of gyno IMO, unless your using .125mg EOD its going to kill/rid your body of all its estrogen pretty much. Opt for adex or aromasin if you are going to use real AI's. I know you want to learn but I think you need to do more reading and research before you start a cycle. However you should act on buying a serm because shipping can take 2-4wks depending on where you order from.

I like using creatine in pct because while on cycle you are going to have more water in your body and muscles. Once the cycle stops you will lose some of it, which will effect strength. Creatine will keep you holding more water in your body, similar to being on cycle but not to the same extent. I dont care if your a non responder to creatine, still use it in pct.

S.W.A.T_24

Awards
Oh I'm not going to start one until I'm healed up (shoulder) so I have another month or two at least before I am going to start anything and I plan on researching just about everyday to make sure I do this right. I just wanted to get some of my basic questions answered while I had someone willing to answer them because I know how some guys are with "newbie" help. Thanks for the info man. You've really given me a lot to work on with all of this!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
What is a "natural t booster" and who makes em?

divo006

divo006

Awards
honestly i think you should return to your training natural for a while and make those gains back natty. muscle memory is a fantastic thing. when i picked back up on the weights about a year ago i blew up natty. went from weighing 175 and benching a lame 200lbs to my previous PR of 275, and weighing 190 in about 3 months. after a couple of cycles i've gained quite a bit more mass and strength weighing in at 215 solid....anyway your going to do what you want but i thought i would up my post count and give some advise. good luck

S.W.A.T_24

Awards
What is a "natural t booster" and who makes em?

please tell me you're joking? Just google it and click on the first link you see.

As for the training natural, I'm giving it some though here at first. I just starting "training" (if you could benching 10 lb dumbbells as training) so I'm hoping over time that it'll start coming back as I'm allowed to increase the weight. I may try a natty test booster to get myself going then switch over to something a little harder. I don't want to be real hard on the joints right now.