1st Cycle - I have Stats, Cycle, Diet, Cal %'s, and Pics...Your Opinion on outcome

trade04

trade04

Awards
First Cycle

Based on all the information provided what would your educated guess be at the results? Im sure everyone has an individual opinions about the specifics and Im more then willing to accept those opinions as recommendations and not bashing critics.

Stats:
6'2

Probably sacrificing size for leanness
Cycle:
Test Cyp 500mg/wk (250mg S and W)
Arimidex (.5mg S and W)
HCG 250iu M and W

PCT:
Nolvadex 40mg ED 4 weeks
Clomid 150 week 1 100 weeks 2-4

body.JPG

food.JPG

cals.JPG
percent.JPG

Eat carbs around breakfast Pre and Post workout
Calories are about 500-600 higher on cardio days 4X WK
Probably sacrificing size for leanness

(This post was updated 6/30)

Last edited:
schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
too much dymatize protein bro replace 2 servings with either eggs, or lean beef

trade04

trade04

Awards
Good catch. That actually was my biggest issue I Identified. Today I just wasnt feeling very hungry. But your recommendation is well taken.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
btw you have a good foundation better than half the ppl who start cycling- while i dont like test solo cycles, i would expect a solid 8 lbs of keepable mass of not 12

trade04

trade04

Awards
btw you have a good foundation better than half the ppl who start cycling- while i dont like test solo cycles, i would expect a solid 8 lbs of keepable mass of not 12
Thanks I have been researching these forums and most say do Test only for the first Cycle. Im actually going to throw in 6-8 weeks of Var into the above cycle.

What would your recommend to stack with Test second go round?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
too much dymatize protein bro replace 2 servings with either eggs, or lean beef
agreed. i think hes right on weight also due to limited cals you will be taking in.

hcg on hand? use it man unless you are on trt

id also thow in clomid or tore for pct. nolva does not kickstart hpta imo as effectively as clomid

good luck and enjoy the ride

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I have been researching these forums and most say do Test only for the first Cycle. Im actually going to throw in 6-8 weeks of Var into the above cycle.

ez cowboy. lets get thru the 1st cycle first

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stick with test first cycle, second go around if ur looking for mass- Dianabol/test

if ur looking for recomp
Test/NPP/mast

trade04

trade04

Awards
stick with test first cycle, second go around if ur looking for mass- Dianabol/test

if ur looking for recomp
Test/NPP/mast
Sorry for my ignorance...but I just google Recomp and the answers are kinda all over the place... Recomp?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
pin 250 monday & THURS not wed.

use hcg.

clean up diet

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
White rice, mayo and bread aren't going to get you lean...

try getting your carbs from sweet potatoes and veggies...

trade04

trade04

Awards

I fundamentally understand the point about rice and bread but answer me this. What harm is 120 cals of whole wheat bread for breakfast (this followed by a protien/oatmeal shake..then weight training) and 200 cals of white rice post work-out?

My understanding was that some small of amount of fast carbs were ok upon waking up and post work-out? and Cardio 3x's a week?

Not to challenge your perspective just clarifying differing opinions gather doing research.

Powerlifter82

Awards
I think his diet is pretty tight, I don't like his calorie intake though, I'd prefer at least 3,000 or even 3500 if he can manage to keep it clean.

trade04

trade04

Awards
I think his diet is pretty tight, I don't like his calorie intake though, I'd prefer at least 3,000 or even 3500 if he can manage to keep it clean.
You said you dont like "His HIGH CALORIES" the diet above was only about 2700 calories

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I overlooked it but whats the length of this cycle ?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

white rice is fine and consdiering most carbs in veggies is fiber i wouldnt count that cuz you dont absorb it
pin 250 monday & THURS not wed.

use hcg.

clean up diet
sunday and weds work just as well as monday and thursday

sounds fine to me, thats exactly what i did.

was test 1-12 500mgs
var 50mgs 8-14 or something

you'll find how how you react to test within 6 weeks. after that i say its fair game for something new.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
clean up the diet a bit. More fiber, drop the mayo. Get your fats from healthy sources.

The cycle looks fine, id maybe toss in a oral jumpstart

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I fundamentally understand the point about rice and bread but answer me this. What harm is 120 cals of whole wheat bread for breakfast (this followed by a protien/oatmeal shake..then weight training) and 200 cals of white rice post work-out?

My understanding was that some small of amount of fast carbs were ok upon waking up and post work-out? and Cardio 3x's a week?

Not to challenge your perspective just clarifying differing opinions gather doing research.

in my experience, if i have any breads/pastas in my diet, i have a hard time getting/staying lean

i like the first meal of the day to be protien. i usually eat 8-10 organic eggs

and if i NEED carbs... i try to get them from veggies or sweet potatoes

when cutting, i generally try to keep all my carbs (if i have any that day) in one meal. either right before, or right after my workout...

carb cycling/keto seems to work great for me personally...... might wanna check that out...

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Your PCT doses seemed kinda high. And running both SERMS? Idk. If no one else noticed it, I might just be a retard..

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
And most people run Nolva 20/20/10/10 from what I have read, but maybe its different with injectables, assuming your test e is injectables. But idk, especially with the use of ameridex on cycle.

trade04

trade04

Awards
Your PCT doses seemed kinda high. And running both SERMS? Idk. If no one else noticed it, I might just be a retard..
I have search these forums to no end and I get different answers on what to us for PCT some say only nolva some say only Clomid some say both. To the point i just have to try and go from there.

This is what I based my PCT on

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
in my experience, if i have any breads/pastas in my diet, i have a hard time getting/staying lean

i like the first meal of the day to be protien. i usually eat 8-10 organic eggs

and if i NEED carbs... i try to get them from veggies or sweet potatoes

when cutting, i generally try to keep all my carbs (if i have any that day) in one meal. either right before, or right after my workout...

carb cycling/keto seems to work great for me personally...... might wanna check that out...
Good posting. If you can tolerate dairy, hit that Primal up and you won't be sorry you did.

And yes, white rice and carbs that don't come from fruits and veggies will make it more difficult to recomp.

That being said Var weeks 8-14 FTFW!!!, Dose it around 80-100, start with 50 to see if you can tolerate it well.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I have search these forums to no end and I get different answers on what to us for PCT some say only nolva some say only Clomid some say both. To the point i just have to try and go from there.

This is what I based my PCT on
With a cycle like this you would be okay with Aromasin and a good natty test booster. SERMS mimic estrogen, not bad to have on hand, but def not necessary, I'm living proof. I did a 12 weeker with test (prop, suspension, and ethanate) paired with some Var and my PCT had 0 serms in there. I kept most of my my mass (thx to osta and CJC with DAC).

Serms are overated and cause tons of problems. Did any of the BB back in the day even have a SERM? Did they all fail miserably? Nope and nope.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19