My first epistane cycle

met7r0123d

Awards
Hey. First off, I know there are a ton of threads on this all over the Internet. I've been doing research for ages and have found a lot of great, but also a lot of conflicting information. This being the case, I figured I'd post what I plan to do, just so that I can get feedback on it and change it accordingly, if it seems like i need to. That said, here's the deal:

Wk1: 20mg Epi
Wk2: 30mg Epi
Wk3: 30mg Epi
Wk4: 30mg Epi

It's my first cycle, so I don't wanna dose too extreme. Also, I may extend the cycle, depending on how things are going, but for now just intend it to be a fairly short trial run, of sorts.

I plan on using AI's Cycle Support during the cycle, in addition to the standard supplements (protein, aminos, multivitamin).

For PCT, I think I should be able to get away with just using AI's Post Cycle Support. I've done a lot of reading, and this cycle should not be long enough or of a high enough dose to warrant a SERM. I also plan on continuing to use the Cycle Support and other supps from my cycle.

As I said before, this is just tentative. I'm only posting this because I'd appreciate input from those more experienced than myself. To anyone who has any advice, thanks in advance :)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
first off how old are you?

Next, how the hell did you conclude that you dont need a SERM?? no serm=no cycle.
otherwise you will not hold the gains and you will be putting your body's organs on a rollercoaster for no reason.

Thrid, your 160lb, why are you running a cycle?? You can gain muscle & mass by eating, lifting, sleeping. Your not at the point when you need to run one to get bigger, your trying to take the easy way and its not going to workout how your planning.

GL

Lazarus111

Awards
I don't agree that it's not going to work for him. everyone has their own reasons to start gear (in this case PH) and his might be completely different than yours. some ppl come off injuries, some want a kickstart to help them stay motivated and their diet/training alone isn't cutting it, some may just want a quicker route and i personally don't see anythign wrong in that if he has done his research and has an idea of what he's getting into (aside from the SERM part) if you read on the science of epi, you'll see that even the manufacturer says some ppl get away with not even using a pct with this let alone a serm. i'm not saying i will ever do it i'm just repeating what i've read. i also have a friend (who's a dumbass lol) who ran a cycle of epi while he was in afghanistan and he used it for 30 days, he claims he used no pct and kept all of his gains.