Available PHs

01Lightning

Awards
Well I'm new to this forum, been reading here and a few other places a while now though.

Right now I'm on a cycle of M-drol I snagged off a buddy from the gym..

I was wondering what other PHs and steroids are still legal to buy off the internet. I want something else to cycle after I get done with my PCT but I don't know what to get or where. I'd love some real gear but the only in person hookup I had raised all his prices way up just so he could make more profit.

Also if I could get some tips for my current cycle that'd be great..

M-drol cycle:

10/20/20/30

CEL cycle assist 4caps twice a day.

1.5 Gallons of water

250grams of protein

Multi-vitamin twice a day

PCT cycle:

Nolvadex 40/30/20/10

Inhbit-E 3/2/2/1

CEL cycle assist 4caps twice a day.

ProPopper

Awards
well your on this site. if you looked around for maybe 5 minutes you would find everything you need. also dont do this cycle and think its so great and do anothr after another unless you wanna **** up your body. just because they are legal doesnt make them safe. do some more research. know for yourself what you are taking and doing. dont trust "your friend"

TorqueGTR04

Awards
I would maybe hold off on the inhibit e until the third week of PCT...

Nolvadex 40/30/20/10
Inhibit E xx/xx/3/2/2/1

I've seen a lot of people stagger it that way and it's a good way to taper off the serm. After your cycle you won't have much natural test circulating, and the nolva is blocking estro receptors, so you don't have to worry a whole lot about aromatase conversion. As you're further into your PCT your natural test levels will be back up, and as you're coming off the Nolva, that seems to me the most logical place to use an AI to free up all your fresh natural test.

Just a thought. Maybe some DAA would be good to go along with it too?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if you search on google you ll find PH's, on this site no sources are allowed what so ever

01Lightning

Awards
Thanks everyone for the responses, since I posted this thread I was able to find everything I needed. I actually posted my next cycle in the CEL section. Alpha one/M-drol/M-LMG

Since that's a pretty hefty load, you think I should run like 1mg of liquidex ED on cycle?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Do not run alpha one and M drol together. if you do you should goto the hosptial and try to get on the organ donor list cuz your will need a new liver

From the ?'s you asking you should be running halo, your going to fuk your body up good