8 Week Cycle: Im Going In(Sdrol, DMZ, EPI, FURUZA, and more)

S.K

Awards

Brands:
Transform(Forged): SD-Extreme
Transform(Forged): DMZ
I haven't decided between Transform and IBE for Epi
CEL: Furuzadrol
Mystery Supplement...... well it's a Mystery :D

Outline:
Weeks 1-4:
Superdrol: 20/20/30/30
Dymethazine: 15/30/30/45

Weeks 4-8:
Epistane: 20/30/40/40
Furuzadrol: 150/200/250/300 <- Need help with the dosing here
Mystery Supplement: When Weeks 4-8 roll around it will be reveled :D

On-Cycle Support Supplement's:
Grape Fruit Juice - To help with Bio-availability
Controlled Labs: Orange Triad
Transform Supplements: Liver Support
Body Mortar BCAA - Once I get this in(This is Sponsored :D)
I will be looking to add taurine if necessary for back pumps
I also might give My.Supps Acne Wash a go because I know I will be breaking out, to also help with this I will be high dosing Vitamin C at around 2g.

PCT:
Torem
Clomid
Adamantium
Titanium
Erase
HGHup or EndoAMP
Possibly throw in Recycle by Purus Labs.... But IDK... Will iron out the details when PCT get's closer.

Any advice would be appreciated. :D

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Tell me what the mystery supplement is now

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i dont see any hawthorn berry, etc. I think cycle assist, life support, N2Gaurd is needed. And 8wks of orals???

I wouldnt bother dosing Epi under 30mg, pointless with what your going to be coming off of. 30mg of SD 4wks stright, I wouldnt do that, 20/20/30/30 will be enough, esp since your stacking it too.

even with the cycle support your livier is going to hate you

GL

S.K

Awards
i dont see any hawthorn berry, etc. I think cycle assist, life support, N2Gaurd is needed. And 8wks of orals???

I wouldnt bother dosing Epi under 30mg, pointless with what your going to be coming off of. 30mg of SD 4wks stright, I wouldnt do that, 20/20/30/30 will be enough, esp since your stacking it too.

even with the cycle support your livier is going to hate you

GL
YEah Im going to be adding cycle assist.
I know 30mg of SD is high, I was debating whether or not to just run 20 str8 or run 20/20/30/30.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
horrible idea... just run test

S.K

Awards
horrible idea... just run test
I would... except I can store in a fridge so my test would go bad.
Plus I know what I am doing, so yeah :D

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I would... except I can store in a fridge so my test would go bad.
Plus I know what I am doing, so yeah :D
if u knew what you were doing, you wouldnt be running anything otc

edit: your running 3 methyls ... 2 di methyls and epi...

your furuza is way low, anything under 300mg is a waste of time

you obviously have SOME clue about cycling, but this isnt a good idea

imo,

sd 20/20/30(maybe)
epi 0/0/20/30/40/40
furuza 300 all the way through

the only thing i like there is your pct, which could also use aromasin over erase

test wont go bad in your closet either btw

S.K

Awards
Are you retarded?
I think so. Like I said before IF I COULD STORE THE VIALS IN A FRIDGE, I would be running TEST E, at 500mg/week for 12 weeks. BUT I CAN NOT! IF YOU CAN'T THEN AS SOON AS YOU DO THE FIRST INJECTION THE TEST WOULD GO BAD!

You obviously do not know what the hell you are talking about, because it is CRUCIAL to store any INJECTABLE STEROID in a fridge... just fyi

I am living with my buddy, so I would rather not put him in any danger of having steroid's in his place, especially since we always have a lot of people over.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Are you retarded?
I think so. Like I said before IF I COULD STORE THE VIALS IN A FRIDGE, I would be running TEST E, at 500mg/week for 12 weeks. BUT I CAN NOT! IF YOU CAN'T THEN AS SOON AS YOU DO THE FIRST INJECTION THE TEST WOULD GO BAD!

You obviously do not know what the hell you are talking about, because it is CRUCIAL to store any INJECTABLE STEROID in a fridge... just fyi

I am living with my buddy, so I would rather not put him in any danger of having steroid's in his place, especially since we always have a lot of people over.
are you seriously asking me if I am retarded when your the one who just outlined this cycle?

S.K

Awards
are you seriously asking me if I am retarded when your the one who just outlined this cycle?
This cycle work's just fine.... What are you talking about?
Superdrol is harsh on the liver, DMZ is some what toxic.
Then Epi is some what toxic, and Furuza has no effect on the liver what so ever.

It's a harsh cycle, but I have seen so much worse...
So yeah, plus a blood test before and after, and taking necessary minerals and vitamins, I didn't list everything I was taking here. I know what I am doing, probably know more than you.

Just because I have the balls to push the envelope does not mean I am an idiot.
Take Schwellington's AAS cycle. People where bashing on him, calling him a retard for everything he was taking. He knew the risk's, he knew what he was doing, and he realized that if he pushed the envelope to far there could be really, if not nearly irreversible damage.

S.K

Awards

edit: your running 3 methyls ... 2 di methyls and epi...

your furuza is way low, anything under 300mg is a waste of time

you obviously have SOME clue about cycling, but this isnt a good idea

imo,

sd 20/20/30(maybe)
epi 0/0/20/30/40/40

the only thing i like there is your pct, which could also use aromasin over erase

test wont go bad in your closet either btw
Didn't mean to come off as an *******. lol
We both came off in a bad way. But I get what you are saying.
Furuza was a compound I didn't know much about so I was confused on the dosing. Furuza 300 all the way through, that wont be a problem.

Im still deciding on what to do with sdrol, and Epi im doing how you layed out.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
This cycle work's just fine.... What are you talking about?
Superdrol is harsh on the liver, DMZ is some what toxic.
Then Epi is some what toxic, and Furuza has no effect on the liver what so ever.

It's a harsh cycle, but I have seen so much worse...
So yeah, plus a blood test before and after, and taking necessary minerals and vitamins, I didn't list everything I was taking here. I know what I am doing, probably know more than you.

Just because I have the balls to push the envelope does not mean I am an idiot.
Take Schwellington's AAS cycle. People where bashing on him, calling him a retard for everything he was taking. He knew the risk's, he knew what he was doing, and he realized that if he pushed the envelope to far there could be really, if not nearly irreversible damage.
schwell is crazy, we all know that.. i still get on him all the time about throwing more into that cycle... he knows what hes up against, so its his choice...

im not sure it matters "who knows more" its who APPLIES what theyve learned... ive spent literally years of wrestling, training, and going to school for training (nsca cert)

i havent been cycling very long, but i would consider myself fairly knowledgeable especially about these particular compounds... (ive used all of them)

but why do you want to use BOTH sd and dmz... they are simmilar in terms of gains/sides from my experience.. except sd bloated me a bit more.. dmz was a little leaner/harder gains what you need to understand is that dmz is VERY toxic... and so is sd... IMO save the dmz and run it in another cycle (maybe a 6 week kickstart w test e:bigok:)

more does not = better

while pushing the envelope doesnt make you an idiot, it can make you impotent...

8 weeks is just too long to go without test, and youll feel it. (thats not to say ive never done this)

Didn't mean to come off as an *******. lol
We both came off in a bad way. But I get what you are saying.
Furuza was a compound I didn't know much about so I was confused on the dosing. Furuza 300 all the way through, that wont be a problem.

Im still deciding on what to do with sdrol, and Epi im doing how you layed out.
i come off as a **** 90% of the time.. thats just me.. ask morry... but im getting better ... so my apologies about my douchebaggery.

furuza is great for strength/hardening/vascularity if its dosed properly... i think youll like it combined with the epi after the sd...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I swear I just read a thread where someone else had ran virtually this same stack. Just can't remember who off the top of my head. Schwell posted in it though I remember that.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I swear I just read a thread where someone else had ran virtually this same stack. Just can't remember who off the top of my head. Schwell posted in it though I remember that.
rochabp

S.K

Awards
Forget that he did pretty much the same stack.
My stuff get's here today, so ima preload my liver for a week. I think I need to since last week I drank heavily. No more drinking for the next 3-4 months :D lol

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Are you retarded?

You're not serious about this statement, are you?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
...meaning like you don't really believe that, do you?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
is no one else very concerned that he wants to run SD and DMZ at the same time... both being DImethyls and fairly close in nature to each other. i imagine thats ALMOST like running 35/50/50/75mg of sd... seriously, that's a terrible idea.

its not about you having balls to run this, it's that you probably wont have balls after you run it.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
draw dropping cycle, imo go with what swollen suggested.

sd 20/20/30(maybe)
epi 0/0/20/30/40/40

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
draw dropping cycle, imo go with what swollen suggested.

sd 20/20/30(maybe)
epi 0/0/20/30/40/40
amen... that could net 15-20lbs easily... stength would go THROUGH THE ROOF

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this cycle is really pretty poorly thought out

all orals- 8 weeks

dmz/super drol in same 4 weeks

fail

crazym

Awards
This is retarded, the other guy said it right. At 178lbs if you have a history of steroids then you've done it wrong, if you don't have a history the why run multiple off the bat.

S.K

Awards
This is retarded, the other guy said it right. At 178lbs if you have a history of steroids then you've done it wrong, if you don't have a history the why run multiple off the bat.
They did work, after my trifekta run I was at 195....
Ive gotten really sick four times since then. I also hit a period in my life where I found my self not having an appetite after something I did that nearly ended my future.

So with all that being said.
I think I might save DMZ for another run.

N yes I am serious about my steroids comment. I would rather keep them in the fridge than leave them out. That is JUST a Personal thing.

I have all my cycle support supps in now, and no I did not list them all.

To Schwell it's not poorly thoughtout, I just was curious to see what DMZ and Sdrol combined would yeild me results of. I know they are both DiMethyl's, but DMZ has shown at that dosage's that it is liver toxic, but no where close as toxic as Sdrol.

The Sdrol.... it will depend, if I start getting really really painful back pumps by week 3, if not then I am going to go the full four.

Epi will be ran just like Swollen said, along with the Furuza.

PCT is locked up so I don't have any worries there for me.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
pre , intra, and post cycle, you have to eat like a beast period.

S.K

Awards
pre , intra, and post cycle, you have to eat like a beast period.
Oh I will. I love food, I am all good now. I got over everything that happened. I will be eating around 3500-4000 cals. Aiming to consume about 250-300g of protein everyday, and keep carbs around 300-350 probably even more since I am soccer player, so I burn carbs off like they are nothing

S.K

Awards
Got my stuff in this morning, already detoxed my liver this last week.

Today I worked out chest

Bench, Incline, Decline, Cable Flys, DB Flys, Superset Pushups

Dosed Superdrol: 10mg at noon, will dose another 10mg around 8.
Today was a little hectic, food intake is mediocer today, so far only about 3000 cal.
With about 150g of protein, but a lot of carbs. Before I go to sleep I will have a protein shake consisting of another 48g of protein.

I am still debating whether or not to use the DMZ during this run......
That's all to report today

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
S.K. Swollen is a smart guy I have seen other stuff he has posted listen to him if you want to do the cycle right. You are alot of
Stuff for your first cycle. Might as well do it right

S.K

Awards
S.K. Swollen is a smart guy I have seen other stuff he has posted listen to him if you want to do the cycle right. You are alot of
Stuff for your first cycle. Might as well do it right
Yeah. I have changed my cycle. I am saving the DMZ for later.

Running
SD - 20/20/20/20
Epi - 0/0/20/30/40/40
Furuza - 300 all the last 4 weeks

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I have changed my cycle. I am saving the DMZ for later.

Running
SD - 20/20/20/20
Epi - 0/0/20/30/40/40
Furuza - 300 all the last 4 weeks
Now THAT looks like a fun cycle...

Things you may want to look into (to be safe)

Dostinex/prami/bromo- SD clones may cause progesterone issues

Letrozole-if your nips blow up like balloons

Clomid-pct if you start having progesterone issues

Nolva-pct if you don't have any progesterone issues

OafMister

Awards
How many bottles of furaz does that require?