Phantom Labs Phorce

Slyfox

Awards
In a couple of days I will be starting a cycle of Phorce, this is my first cycle and I am making sure I am doing everything properly. I will have completed an 11 day cleanse with cycle assist before my cycle. The first 5 days I will be taking one pill followed by 2 pills on my 6th day and sundays are always off days. From here one out i will be on two pills until i near the end of 4 weeks and taper it down.

I will be off of my cycle assist for the first and second week and then am planning on a half dose the third week and full the fourth and final week. For other PCT i have PES erase, and D-aspartic acid.

My diet is always spot on and I will be throwing down food and liquid calories constantly along with three protein shakes a day and loads of glutamine, leucine, and other amino acids. I will continue to take my pre workout, which will have creatine monohydrate or kre-alkalyn. I have started pro biotics to help break down and absorb more of my food. I will also be taking prilosec for a possible peptic ulcer i currently have.

Any advice is appreciated, mainly questioning my cycle assist program.

Thanks

S.K

Awards
You need a way better PCT for Phorce.
That's Superdrol and H-Drol combined. S-Drol is one of the harshest compounds/PH on the market!

DO RESEARCH, YOU NEED A SERM!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
LMG is my favorite "legal" compound out there and I just finished an LMG/Dzine run a few weeks ago. It's basically what you have with Phorce; however, the dosing on Phorce is not optimal. It's kinda odd how they dosed it actually because if you take two caps, you get only 60mg of LMG (too low) but 30mg of Dzine (perfect). So, my recommendation to you would be to order a seperate bottle of LMG (13-ethyl-3-methoxy) and dose an extra 25mg cap into the mix. This is just my opinion though I've been using LMG for 4-5 years so take it for what it's worth.

And yes, you def need a serm when all is said and done. Good luck bro and I'm sub'd.

Slyfox

Awards
Yeah i was thinking of picking up exemstan (aromasin) to add to my PCT. But most likely will just go with nolva or clomid.

I will probably just stick with the dosing that they have so I don't overdo it. I appreciate the input though.

How harsh will it be on my stomach if it is already upset considering it is a methylated product?

Would you recommend a different plan with how I am taking my cycle assist?

Gavin9

Awards
You need a way better PCT for Phorce.
That's Superdrol and H-Drol combined. S-Drol is one of the harshest compounds/PH on the market!

DO RESEARCH, YOU NEED A SERM!
Phreak is sd and hd. Phorce is lmg and dzine, Still make sure you use a serm.

Slyfox

Awards
Well today i ended my cycle only two weeks in because of my stomach ulcer and lots of nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite. My question is do i need to do a pct after only a week of a loading phase and a week at normal dose. So only two weeks altogether with two off days. I have my Erase and d aspartic acid. Are either of those products acidic? If so i will have to find an alternative so my ulcer doesn't get worse. could i just take a couple weeks of erase and be good?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Well today i ended my cycle only two weeks in because of my stomach ulcer and lots of nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite. My question is do i need to do a pct after only a week of a loading phase and a week at normal dose. So only two weeks altogether with two off days. I have my Erase and d aspartic acid. Are either of those products acidic? If so i will have to find an alternative so my ulcer doesn't get worse. could i just take a couple weeks of erase and be good?
That's happened to me in the past and I had to stop after 2.5 weeks and I didn't run a PCT. It's up to you though, but I wouldn't if it happened to me again.

Slyfox

Awards
I think i will run 2 weeks of erase and cycle assist just to be on the safe side. Thanks for the help.