Redsky's Second M1T cycle

Redsky

Awards
As some of you may remember, I had a successful M1T cycle in January. Using 10mg ed of M1T and 10 squirts of 4derm, I kept a solid 10 pounds while keeping my bodyfat consistent (gained less than 1/2% percent, according to the calipers). Today, I start a second cycle, which looks like this:
Stats:
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 195
BF%: 12.91 (3 site Jackson and Polluck)
LBM:169.83
LBS of Fat:25.17

20mg M1T ED
480mg 4derm ED
Nolva PCT 40/40/20
Puritan's Pride Liv-A-New and BN's Pro Liver for protection
Diet is 3800 kcal on a 30/40/30 split, I might stick in another protein shake for good measure.

Here's to another great cycle. :cool:

Last edited:

Redsky

Awards
After even further review, I'm just going to drop the dosage to 10mg ed (where I know I can handle the non-existant sides) and run it for 4 weeks, just like my first cycle. I kept 10 pounds on that, and if I get near the same result, I would be thrilled.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good red. When I upped my dose to 15mgs I got bad sides....lower back cramps and lethargy. I did m1t alone...10mg....4wks....shoulda ran 4ad like you did. I think you will once again see good results. Good luck.

Redsky

Awards
Wanted to add my sunday stats:
Weight: 201
BF%: 12.91 (3 site Jackson and Polluck)
LBM:175.05
LBS of Fat:25.95

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
how many days have you been on?
keep us updated im very interested in multiple M1T cycles -- and a possible tolerance to M1T.

Redsky

Awards
how many days have you been on?
keep us updated im very interested in multiple M1T cycles -- and a possible tolerance to M1T.
So far, I've been on a total of 12 days out of a 28 day cycle. I notice nothing different in regards to the first M1T cycle I did, other than greater strength increases. We'll see how things pan out.

Redsky

Awards
Newest stats; I was in cali for 4 days and eating could have been much better, but I did what I could, hoping the nutrient partitioning would take care of things. This seems to fairly consistently follow my last cycle:
Weight: 204
BF%13.49
LBM:176.48
Lbs of fat:27.52

Redsky

Awards
I'm going to cut this cycle "short", if only by a few days. Honestly, the heavy testicular shutdown tends to mess with one's head. I also know that I would rather run a long cycle of M4OHN (6 weeks), which would lead to strictly lean mass gains, rather than this water rollercoaster. I'll post my final stats on Sunday, as most of the water weight will have drained out by then.

mrbig

Awards
How long were you off cycle before you started your second cycle?I'm just ending a 4 week cycle.

Redsky

Awards
Mrbig,

My first cycle was in January, so 5+ months.

Here are my final stats after water weight loss:
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 202
BF%: 12.61(3 site Jackson and Polluck)
LBM:176.32
LBS of Fat:25.47

Looking more muscular, and more vascular. I'll be picking up some MDien, since it's on sale for another cycle in October.

mrbig

Awards
So you were on M1T for about 6 months I was not aware you could cycle that long?
I know after just 4 weeks I saw a great improvment in lean muscle mass.I can't wait to do another but I thought I would have to wait about 4 weeks to start another cycle.

Redsky

Awards
Mrbig,
You asked when my first cycle was and how long it's been since that cycle. Hence, my first cycle was in January and it's been 5+ months since that cycle. That clears up the confusion.

whitey

Awards
Nice results, bro! I've just begun my own 2nd M1T cycle. I ended up keeping maybe 8 lbs. lbm from 1st cycle w/ half-ass PCT. I was surprised at the water retention I experienced - also had some super painful pumps as a side. This time going only 10mg/day. Planning for 6 weeks, with full PCT.

Any advice as far as keeping gains?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 10
Cycle Logs 3