What's a good first time user cycle for leaning out?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is a good cycle for some one who want to lose 60-75 lbs of excess weight, but keeping what mass I have. I would like to drop that weight while cutting up and maintaing mass and gaining stength.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
You can't. It's impossible. Just like you can't spot reduce fat, you can't cut fat and expect your body to maintain all the muscle.

60-70 lbs? thats a lot, over 25% of your weight. I would tell you to diet and exercise for a long, long time and get down close to your goal before you start cycling anything. Cycle should be to push you beyond your genetical limit, but at this point I don't think you could say that is what you are using it for.

If you are hell bent on it, look at doing something like S4/Clen/T3. Remember that S4 is slightly suppressive so a PCT would be in order.

No matter what you use, you have to eat clean, work hard, and be patient. The results will come. There are more drastic measures you could take, but they are too dangerous.

There are no short cuts. You still have to work hard no matter what and eat clean. Some things may help you get there faster, but at what price?

Good luck man and I'll give you props for getting on here and asking.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
re:morry

Thanks man I know I will have to lose weight first but since they banned ephedra and my xenadrine rfa was killed lol I haven't really found anything. I am on prime, oxyelite,and jacked 3d but I have been wanting to try test just didn't know which to go with for a starter. I have been told that Test e? With winni is good. Again thanks I will try to hunt those and when I get them get with you on how to take them.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man I know I will have to lose weight first but since they banned ephedra and my xenadrine rfa was killed lol I haven't really found anything. I am on prime, oxyelite,and jacked 3d but I have been wanting to try test just didn't know which to go with for a starter. I have been told that Test e? With winni is good. Again thanks I will try to hunt those and when I get them get with you on how to take them.
No problem, I'll always try to point you the right way. I do have a post on here that should be up at the top in this section. It details a cycle that is perfect and isn't very harsh on the liver. If you can get test e, you should be able to get ephedra. PM me for help if you'd like.

In the mean time, get your diet and training in check so your body is ready. This is a golden opportunity for you to really expand on what you have now and believe me, if you seize it, the results when you add something like clen will be very rewarding. A buddy of mine lost about 15 lbs in two weeks on clen. He loved the stuff, but it makes you jittery. I'll be happy to recommend a protocol for you too. I have taken clen a couple times with great success.

Good luck bro and let me know if I can be of any more help.