My Prostanivar experience (H/M-drol)

imjuschillin

Awards
I been debating even posting this here, but I realized, I'm on here a lot trying to get a better understanding of all things exercise related, PH's included, so maybe my addition will help.

I guess you could say I finally crossed over and gave something a try.

There's so many details to a cycle that I'll just list some basics and then the comments/questions/flaming can begin, lol.

I did 10 days of 2 H-drol a day then just 1 a day for 2 weeks, then another 10 days at 2 H-drol a day. Then, in the middle, during that 14 days only I layered in one Prostanivar cap a day.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Results? Begining and ending stats? PCT? Support supps? More INFO?

imjuschillin

Awards
OK. Well, I assume it may look a bit weird to some how I shaped it, but I wanted to give the body time to adjust both on and off. (Ramping up and down the compounds.)

Where I did this is August/Sept the goal was not a bulk. I can tell you some of the outcomes though:

- Even just on one pill a day (of the stronger stuff, which is 15mg superdrol) for just 14 days, there was a definite effect. My training and diet were very on point, very. The main change I noticed from it was I hardened up, became more vascular and I leaned out a bit. Now diet was clean and I was doing cardio, but I know my body over the years and this was just a tad more, no question about it!

- I also noticed a slight increase in appetite. Now I generally have a healthy appetite, but I did notice towards the second week, it was going up (Ive learned firsthand now though, for me, with this main compound, it will partition the nutrients quite well!)

- A slight increase in aggression as well. Not huge, I would actually almost just call it more of an increased focus perhaps, a lift in mood maybe even.

- I'll call this last point durability. What I mean is like the 'protection' it added during workouts. Some moves over the years you learn "if I do that exercise that intense, that many times a week, etc... I will be sore." With this I noticed a definite kinda forcefield. Joints felt pretty good and muscle soreness/recovery was slightly improved overall. Nice.

These were the main good things I noticed. Measurements and weight didn't fluctuate by more than maybe half an inch and 3-4 lbs, but, the recomp effect was great! Really suprised me, but I kept my food intake at maintenance level at best! Which is what I attribute to helping me get lean and increase hardness/vascularity at the same time. (So the holding onto muscle while dieting, I experienced the real meaning of it.)

Now for the not so great. Lol, Well, we gotta be honest, right? It's all a learning experience.

Really only 3, maybe really only 2

- Libido, drop. I now understand what shut down means. Can't say I like it, but it's a very odd state of being. It was noticable though, the lack of interest. You wanted to be interested, but... Gr.

- Towards the end, my calve pumps during cardio... BROOTAL!!!! Un-real!!!! I had to curb my jogs down, either duration and/or speed cuz they were intense. Now, as I pushed through even minimum cardio, by the end the calves looked fuller than I ever seen em, but the pump!!!

- Lastly, the difficulty in keeping the gains. Because the gains I think were mainly conditioning related, even after coming off the pills slowly and not from a huge dose, a lot of the effect is dissipating. (I just finished PCT.)

Why I said above maybe only 2 bad things though is because, I realize now after trying this I think I learned some things, maybe valuable. I think the # 1 thing is (and be gentle on me here) but diet doesnt need to be as perfect (clean) as mine was on.... AFTER is when it seems to be even more imprtant! I think a big reason I lost a lot of the conditioning after was because my diet took some definite hits with going on long weekend vacations like 3 of the 4 weeks of PCT... I didnt let it go to Hell, but the food that was around, I figured better to eat bad than not at all... Life, sometimes what can you do (The vacas were Hella fun though, so again, no huge regret.)

So, what I learned, in a nutshell: Pro-stanivar, real deal. Diet on, not as important as diet after perhaps.

There, I'll leave it at that for now, lolz. ;O)

whitestallion

Awards
This information is very usefull I just ordered 1 bottle of the pro stanivar and really eager to try it. I have taken about 5 cycles of ph in my life... Only 20 years old but it's been spread out and I'm very smart about it... My past cycles have all been halovar by purus labs i figure I'd give this a shot cuz it has the superdrol mixed in.... My question is with a strong rich carb and protein diet plus my pro stanivar can I achieve a lot more the halovar cuz I want to bulk up not cut

whitestallion

Awards
If u could also just give me a run down on how I should spread out the ph for the cycle. It's 1 bottle of pro stanivar by lgi 60 pills with 15 mg of sd and 25 hd. Should I order a bottle of hd for the last 2 weeks cuz I want to do a 6 week cycle while running it with organ shield and a nolvadex after for pct for about 4 weeks... What I've noticed in the past is I never lose weight or strength after complete cycles I still get stronger maybe cuz I'm motivated but I also want to take elite mass by dymatize 2 times a day super pump max for pre workout creatine and glutamine just cuz. Animal pack vitamins 1 pack 3 days on 1 day off (give the kidneys a little rest) which are important. And dark matter by mhp for post workout ? Anything that needs correction please let me know or advice I'll take anything I'm weighing around 230 right now at 6'2" and usually I'm 245 max on just a plain halovar cycle at 50 mg for 6 weeks

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yes order more halo. 15 sd, 25 halo is a bad mix. You want 15sd, 40-60mg halo. so get another bottle of halo and run it higher mg wise and longer duration.

whitestallion

Awards
So just start of with 50 of halo or bridge it and than finish with halo? And how many weeks totall?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yes while taking the prostar sh!t use 2 more cap of halo so you will be 75mg of halo. Only take 1 cap of the prostar so you will be taking 15mg SD, 75mg halo total. Do not use SD for longer than 4wks. Halo alone can be used for 6wks.

So you could start the halo before the prostar or just use them together and run the halo 2wks longer. But no matter what only use the prostart for 4wks since thats the SD.

Do you catch my drift?? understand??

whitestallion

Awards
Lol ya I got u... And when is best to take it? I know halovar is once in the morning with a carb shake and right after a workout same thing

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 6
Volvo140G Anabolics 3
Vitus Anabolics 0
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 4