Prostanivar extension with Halo

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
I'm two days into my 4th and final week of LGI Prostanivar. Which is a Super/Halo stack with 15mg Superdrol and 25mg Halodrol per capsule.. Did not wna log this cycle but its been great.. Been taking a ton of support supps religiously and have not had any negative sides at all, other than wanting to fuqing murder anything and everything 24/7 :twisted: Started taking 2 caps of Prostan on Day 2 of cycle, so 30mg Super for over 3 weeks yet havent had any blood pressure issues or lethargy. Strength has gone through the roof, put on some very noticeable size and am very happy with the cycle.. Now, I am considering picking up a bottle of Halo and running that for a 5th week and perhaps even a 6th week. As I feel great, dont have any negative sides and Halo is commonly ran up to 6 weeks, I dont see why this would be a bad idea. If Im feeling great on Super/Halo now then surely Im not going to feel like crap and develop bad sides when I drop the Super and run just Halo for another week or two? Been an awesome cycle and Id love to milk some more gains out of it. Whats everyone think?