Trying to perfect my first cycle (using H-Drol)

Secretive

Awards
Of course using basics like whey, fishoil, multi, vit B/C/D/Calcium all the way through.

Anyone with a comment on any aspect please post!

STATS

195Lbs 15% BF
age 21
2.5 years training
bench 225x5
squat 300x5
dead 430
db curls 55x6

Cycle

Wks -1, 0:
*CEL Cycle Assist double dose
*Glucosamine/Chondroitin (generic) 1.5-2x dose
*Cut out creatine, caffeine, etc

Wks 1,2,3,4,5:
*CEL H Drol 50/50/75/75/75, May do an extra day or 2 but will be careful to pay attention to sides and gains slowing.
*CEL Cycle Assist single dose
*Cheap supplements Taurine 5-10g's a day
*Glutamine for immune system

Wks 6,7,8,9:
*Nolva liquid - 20/20/10/10
*CEL Cycle Assist - finish up bottle @ 1x a day
*AI Post Cycle Support - as directed on bottle
*AI Testopro - as directed on bottle
*ZMA - 3-5 caps Pre bed
*Add back in creatine, caffeine if I really need it, etc
*Looking into BCAA, beta alanine
*Glutamine for immune system

Wks 8,9,10,11:
*Adding in Lean XTreme as directed

I will start November 6th

Nutrition

As for diet, I will probably eat ~3200-3400 cals the first week since it won't have really kicked in yet, then ramp up calories as I go. My goal is to get to around 210 having added all muscle. I eat low to moderate fats, upping the protein to 2g/Lb, and carbs are usually making up the rest of the cals.

Training

As for training, I was thinking of setting up a body part split 4x a week
Chest/arms
Back + Deadlifts
off
Shoulder/arms
Legs (yes squats)
off
off

And then if I feel especially recovered, just train the muscle earlier than I originally planned, for example throw chest in on the shoulder workout or an extra workout saturday. I'm currently doing 4x8 for all lifts, but as weeks go on I will drop the rep range and increase intensity, to the point where I'm going almost HIT as PCT starts since that seems to be ideal.

Cardio just 1-2x sprinting on treadmill a week since its healthy, if I eat to make up for it don't see a problem with that.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
What's the point at 21, honestly?

Secretive

Awards
What's the point at 21, honestly?
B-day present to myself. I've felt in a rut lately, and maybe a little kick-start will do the trick. I am tired of "sort of" looking like I lift. Started reading about PH 3-4 months ago, bought my **** a month ago and it just seems like time to give my dedication some assistance.

I've been around gyms for a long time, HS I was pretty strong, then put it on the back burner for 1-2 yrs, and the last 2.5 yrs have been full-on dedication as well. I feel my maturity and experience level is high enough for me to run a mild cycle. Also, seeing 18-21 year olds on forums and in gyms using crap with hardly any regard to safety ("Wow man 1 bottle of HDrol is only $30, Im gonna use this stuff year round! What pre-workout should I stack with it?") it makes me feel like I'll be fine, being a careful guy.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think your outline looks superb, I wish more people had your resourcefulness for planning their first cycle.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
I agree, you have done your homework. I just wonder if it's worth it at that age considering your test levels are probably really high anyway. Not trying to sound judgmental, just weighing in a little.

Secretive

Awards
question

I read some posts about stacking a non-methyl with H-Drol for just weeks 1+2 so I've got something working for those 2 weeks while Drol is still kicking in, and then cut the non-methyl of choice on week 3 and finish out with 3 more weeks of Drol.

I also read about 11-Sterone bridging, extend the cycle with 2-3 weeks or whatever is normally done with 11-oxo. I'd have to brush up before doing it but is this a decision I can make mid cycle? I'd like to use the 11-Sterone to put on a little more gains if I could, or maybe even cut a little BF%/Recomp before going into PCT, depending on how I feel about the quality of my gains after Drol.

On the other hand for a 1st cycle sticking with 1 compound only seems like a wise move, so I dunno.

I think your outline looks superb, I wish more people had your resourcefulness for planning their first cycle.
Thanks man!

I agree, you have done your homework. I just wonder if it's worth it at that age considering your test levels are probably really high anyway. Not trying to sound judgmental, just weighing in a little.
I don't think my test levels are "cutting it" for the kind of results I want

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Why would you not run creatine on cycle? It enhances the effects. Just wondering if there was some other reasoning you had behind it?

Secretive

Awards
Why would you not run creatine on cycle? It enhances the effects. Just wondering if there was some other reasoning you had behind it?
I thought creatine was bad on cycle because its hard for the body to process, will make back pumps unbearable and overall the PH is so strong it wont matter

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
I only use 5g normally, but I'm taking 15-20 on my first (and probably only) Epi cycle and I think it's helping. Just get enough water down so you don't get cramps.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Keep it simple and don't do the 11-oxo bridge. That stuff is pretty weak anyways, not saying the bridge is bad but for your very first cycle you have a good plan just stick with it.

If you want to take it a notch "up" then consider a 6th week of Halodrol or going until day 40.

Secretive

Awards
I only use 5g normally, but I'm taking 15-20 on my first (and probably only) Epi cycle and I think it's helping. Just get enough water down so you don't get cramps.
Interesting. Glad someone said something, I thought ditching creatine was always done

Keep it simple and don't do the 11-oxo bridge. That stuff is pretty weak anyways, not saying the bridge is bad but for your very first cycle you have a good plan just stick with it.

If you want to take it a notch "up" then consider a 6th week of Halodrol or going until day 40.
Thanks. I really want my bench up, which is Monday and Im taking dose 1 on a Saturday. So maybe I would run 4-5 weeks, and then go until Monday to ensure a good last chest/tri on the cycle. I want to play it safe too, but I know when I get into the gains I won't want to stop!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I only use 5-10g off cycle

Have you done this personally?
Im in the process of doing this with my Monsterdrol cycle. I didnt do it when i ran epi since i didnt know about it.

Secretive

Awards
Im in the process of doing this with my Monsterdrol cycle. I didnt do it when i ran epi since i didnt know about it.
Interesting... I will do it because I can imagine the pump is huge...

Do you think arginine is good for pumps while on cycle it doesnt do jack for me in the "natural" state...

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Interesting... I will do it because I can imagine the pump is huge...

Do you think arginine is good for pumps while on cycle it doesnt do jack for me in the "natural" state...
You know ive read on arginine not increasing NO levels so i really dont use it anymore. GPLC and Citrulline Malate PWO and about 80g of PWO carbs will give sick pumps! And i have yet to try this but Creatine Nitrate on its own is suppose to give crazy pumps compareable to on cycle pumps. So i could only imagine using that as your creatine source but its way to expensive for my liking!

Secretive

Awards
You know ive read on arginine not increasing NO levels so i really dont use it anymore. GPLC and Citrulline Malate PWO and about 80g of PWO carbs will give sick pumps! And i have yet to try this but Creatine Nitrate on its own is suppose to give crazy pumps compareable to on cycle pumps. So i could only imagine using that as your creatine source but its way to expensive for my liking!
Interesting thanks!

Someone on another review thread said my PCT was OVERKILL. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I have nolva, PCT assist, and a natty test booster, along with ZMA and Lean Xtreme... I wanted to play it safe but dont want to overkill it and throw in even more hormonal flux craziness, to the point where I need a PCT after my PCT

reecew

Awards
  • Established
You cant OVERKILL PCT. But IMO ditch the lean xtreme the rest is great.

Secretive

Awards
You cant OVERKILL PCT. But IMO ditch the lean xtreme the rest is great.
Why ditch it? I bought it 6 months ago n never had a need for it, figure I may as well use it in PCT for cortisol and maybe help keep fat gains down

Like I said more of a "might as well" thing..

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking Need2Slin right now and really wish I would have during my cycle. It really helps to keep fat gains down while bulking.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I said ditch it because ive always read and been told dont use fat burners during PCT. Look into ERASE for cortisol control and an AI. Or use supress C or something to that effect thats not a fat burner. If the whole goal of the cycle is to bulk why use a prodcut designed to cut in PCT that is when your fighting to keep as much of your gains as possible. Just my opinion man it may not be worth too much lol but id save it and run a sperate cut before summer if the fat becomes and issue.

Secretive

Awards
I'm taking Need2Slin right now and really wish I would have during my cycle. It really helps to keep fat gains down while bulking.
Lol shameless plug?

I said ditch it because ive always read and been told dont use fat burners during PCT. Look into ERASE for cortisol control and an AI. Or use supress C or something to that effect thats not a fat burner. If the whole goal of the cycle is to bulk why use a prodcut designed to cut in PCT that is when your fighting to keep as much of your gains as possible. Just my opinion man it may not be worth too much lol but id save it and run a sperate cut before summer if the fat becomes and issue.
Thats a legit reason. Id keep my cals UP though to the point where Im still maintaining/slight gain of weight while on LX, the reason has nothing to do wtih cutting fat just cortisol control and nutrient partition / decrease fat storage may be an added bonus

U got any other links to people talking about fat burners in PCT?

Btw LX is stim-free.

Secretive

Awards
Wow... Time to start tomorrow

Day 1 will look like this

*Protein will be bumped to 350-400g, and overall calories to 4-5,000 calories. Just dont want to rise calories before the H Drol really gets kickin'

3,200 Calories, 300g protein, 350g carbs, 70g Fat, biceps/shoulders workout
830 AM - 50g P, 20g F, 25g carbs / 25mg Drol, 3x fish oil, 1 vit C, 1 multi
12 PM - 50g P, 0 F, 45g carbs / cycle assist, glucosamine, 1x vit C, calcium/D
between 2-5 PM 50g P, 100g carbs (pre workout meal)
5 PM 25mg h drol, 2 fish oils, vit C, vit B
630 PM workout
8 PM post workout 50g Whey, 25g Carbs (banana or designer starch)
830 PM post workout dinner 50g P, 100g Carbs, 10g Fat / Glucosamine, vit C, D
1030 PM pre bed, 50g P, 50g carbs (because it is post-post workout), 20g Fat / cycle assist, chamomile tea or melatonin for sleep if needed.

Basically Im making sure to split up the cycle assist and drol dosage...

Any comments on what to expect after the first 25mg dose?

Secretive

Awards
I decided to run a log at P h f Forum. Nothing against AM, it just seems quieter over there, I might switch it over to here if my log is just plain dead though. Also, I don't know if its best to post here since this forum seems to overlap alot of info between AAS and PH, which might not matter but might not be ideal

If anyone wants to read along it is titled "Running H-Drol, Detailed log! (Dont tell anyone!) " Lol

Thanks for the help everyone.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
Lol shameless plug?
No plug. I'm not involved with any companies in any way. I also had good luck several months ago using P-Slin and Anabolic Pump. I don't know what other options there are for partitioners, but I like what they do.