Next cycle...should i change anything?

LilBigz

LilBigz

Awards
Let me start by saying yes im an a-hole and posted this in the wrong section and didn't even realizse it till now. My apologies for that as well as now having to psot it again here.

Its been a few years since my last cycle (just test e/dbol) and made good gains and would like to do another basic cycle. This one I’d like to add deca to the mix. Im looking to put on as much mass as I can. I was thinking of running something like this:

wk 1-10 Test-E: 500mg/wk m/th
wk 1-9 Deca: 300mg/wk
wk 1-5 Dbol: 30mg/ed
wk 1-10 A-dex .25mg/ed
wk 2-11 hcg 250iu 2x/wk
wk 11-15: nolva 60/40/40/20/20
wk 1-10 anabolic innovations cycle support
wk 11-15 anabolic innovations post cycle support

I’ve been re-reading everything on the boards because its been so long. Last time water retention was really bad, some minor nipple sensitivity, as well as high blood pressure. I added in supps in the last cycle after things started so I wanted to try and run some things before hand to keep things in check. I also have my diet/routine in check and am more educated about my body.

How does everything look? Again this is all from things I have read from others posts.

Also the cycle support and post cycle support were just a thought because they had a good mixture of many elements. Would I be better off just combating things once they arise? I was also thinking of running something during pct like anabolic xtreme or something along those lines to help out.

Another thought was for my pct…I heard clomid was better to run in pct for a cycle with deca in it but I couldn’t find anything to support it. What would you guys say?

Thoughts and Concerns?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Looks good....Why are you running the deca a week short? Dbol will work fine for just 4 weeks also. Cycle support is a great supplement, I would take it the whole time. I did a cycle a while back and had blood work done while on and came back perfect. Nolva is fine or toremifine is good too.

LilBigz

LilBigz

Awards
Thanks for the info on cycle support I was hoping someone has used it before.

From all the research I found everyone to say deca should be stopped a week before the test then 1-2 weeks later start pct.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Nolva at 60mg? I'm not a pro but i'm pretty sure that's too high.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
No problem.....I'm sure it will be fine like that too, I just have never run it like that so I figured I would ask. Good luck on your cycle.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Run Deka the full cycle. The ai cycle support is only needed while on dbol, you aren't using any
Other orals. I would consider running the cycle12wks

TheTransforma

Leave the arimidex out, it will seriously hinder you gains. That **** is strong when it comes to estrogen surpression. Keep some nolvadex on hand for gyno related sides, just in case, nolvadex is alot milder when it comes to hindering gains.

1-10 test 500/w
1-10 deca 400/w
1-4 dbol 50/d

PCT nolvadex 40/40/20 for wk 1/2/3. Add some HCG if the boys shrank, 2500iu 3x wk for the first wk.

LilBigz

LilBigz

Awards
Im running hcg the entire cycle and stopping just before pct. Stop the problem before it comes up...

As for no cycle support (vitamines) why just with the dbol? Why not the whole cycle?

Thanks for the info on the deca and cycle length was hoping you guys would touch on that.

I will be lowering the nolva dose for sure but why only 3 weeks? I was under the impression 4-6 weeks was standard as well as a much safer route to make sure everythign bounces back to normal.