How much Var will offset joint issues from Winni?

synergyAM

Awards
I was thinking an oral 50mg ed Winni and 20mg ed of Var for summer look and performance. Will that be enough Var to offset joint issues from Winni?

Tyler3295

Awards
Well winny does dry out the joints. It sucks all the water from you.

Anyways, when I run winny I haven't really been able to find much that can completely offset the joint-pain issues. Tried var, but didn't work.

Speaking of that, your liver just asked me to BEG you not to run 2 orals at once. I told him it was HIS responsibility. :p

TeXaStRoNg

Banned
Awards
Well winny does dry out the joints. It sucks all the water from you.

Anyways, when I run winny I haven't really been able to find much that can completely offset the joint-pain issues. Tried var, but didn't work.

Speaking of that, your liver just asked me to BEG you not to run 2 orals at once. I told him it was HIS responsibility. :p

Lol. That's funny but true. Take care of your liver it has over 400 functions inthe body.

Tyler3295

Awards
By the way, just because you are taking liver "aids" (milk thistle, Liv52, etc..) doesn't mean it is now okay to destroy your liver. :)

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Test would be your best bet. The water retention will help your joints if you don't use an AI, but then again this will also nullify half the appeal of Winstrol.