first Havoc cycle- look ok?

wannaBstud

Awards
about to start a havoc cycle and I wanted to make sure I have dotted all of my I's.

1st off, a lil background

27 years old, training for 11 years
5'11" 194lbs
avg. BF is 8-10% by lange caliper
BS in health sci
NASM CPT and CES
healthy eater- lean meats, high good fats, low sat fats, complex carbs, etc...

cycle history
a) early 20's (before i knew what i was doing)
--andro poppers
--mag 10 x 2 bottles

b)M-drol cycle early '09 - first real cycle

--HAVOC CYCLE--

every day- year round
fish oil
multi vitamin

during on cycle
havoc -5 weeks dosed 20/20/30/30/30 about 4pm- workout at 530pm daily
ax perfect cycle and CEL cycle assist (when AX stuff runs out)
CLA
extra* fish oil
saw palmetto
naicin
strait 11 test (11-oxo knockoff)

PCT

CLA
extra* fish oil
saw palmetto
naicin
strait 11 test (11-oxo knockoff)
AX PCT- 4 weeks
nolva- 20/10 (only running 14 days of nolva but have plenty extra incase it is needed- seemed to be ok for Mdrol cycle)
Inhibit E- 3 weeks
primal test- 4 weeks

if i didnt put a dosage next to item- then I am running the amount recommended on the bottle.

I didnt submit a thread asking questions before my Mdrol cycle but wish I did. My cycle support and PCT was identical to what I am running this time with Havoc. I ran Mdrol at 10/20/20 (21 days) gained 12 lbs and kept about 10lbs

goals for this cycle are about the same- looking to get about 10lbs when all is said and done- will be weight training 5 days per week with running 4-5 days mixed in (at different times). trying to stay lean/ get leaner.

I assume that i have done enough research, but we all know what happens when you assUme things. Plus, very few classes in college or my NASM certs had instruction for this type of thing :think:
any help/thoughts/comments/ideas would be appreciated.

secondary question****
thought about doing bridge (bridge- NOT stack) cycle in the spring of '10 of Mdrol + havoc (obviously have extra of both after cycles). havent seen too much combining these two (seen Pplex and Havoc a few times). any thoughts? dosage/bridge length ideas? good/bad thought?

wannaBstud

Awards
damn, no love... did i put this in the wrong forum? I have been reading here for about 3 years but never really posted before.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
looks great man, i prefer clomid in PCT though. nolva is primarily for if you get gyno. I havn't ran a bridge like that, i would probably just run them back to back and add some test and HCG.

wannaBstud

Awards
aight thanks. yeah i would like to use clomid too. just figured since i already have the Nolva and since its not too harsh of a cycle I should be ok. Plus, i didnt feel like waiting a month or so for the clomid to make its way here.

as far as the bridge, i might just start another thread with that one to get more hits....

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Forget 20mg start at 30mg and look to bump to 40 and maybe 50.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Throw in some taurine for the back pumps. 3g pre/post workout, or maybe 6g i can't remember, some ppl dose up to 10g a day though so you should be alright with what you do. Plenty water!

wannaBstud

Awards
yeah i already had the taurine handy. forgot to put that in the list. take a few grams a day. usually dont even notice back pumps until the 2nd or 3rd week.