upcoming methyl xt cycle

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
Next week I will be starting a cycle of methyl xt with log. I am thinking about running it 30/30/30 or 20/20/20/20. I have run other cycles of tren, epi, test and others in the past. But I am not too familiar with this product. I heard it is a precursor to M1T, if so it would be pretty harsh. If anyone has ran it before let me know what you recommend for dosing and what yor results were.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I'll be watching with great interest. If I'm not mistaken it's an M1A clone. And doesnt it come in 20mg pills?

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Keep an AI on hand, from my personal experience it can get very wet...

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
Your right, it does come in 20 mg pills. Any thoughts on dosing. I do not want to go too high. I have read that it is dry compound with great strength gains. I did not realize it was wet. Similar to phera with mass and strength? I do have an AI on hand as well as I force Reverstol, Nolva for PCT.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Isnt EST out of business now?I once ordered a hemadrol from their website and the bottle came opened....with 2 of the 30 pills missing.....that was enough for me to say fck them!

either way if its anything close to M1T it will be a harsh run, ill follow as this one did peak my curiosty before EST ripped me off.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
From what i've read, wet and high shutdown, strength gains varying from modest to pretty good from user to user. I'm interested in your log. 20/20/20/20 sounds better than 30/30/30.

AnabolikMind

Awards
i was actually thinking of running this in a month or two. got it cheap from a guy at the gym but cant find any logs on it so i will be following this one for sure.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Most people, and the recomended dosage on the bottle for M1A, ran it at 60mgs for the length of the cycle. They even stacked it with M1P.

Here is a recommendation for an average male user:

For a very effective cycle of ten weeks, here are the details: run Methyl 1-ALPHA/Methyl-1P for 6 weeks to achieve the best results. Following the completion of this cycle, four weeks of Formadrol Extreme will bring your natural testosterone production back to where it should be. See the stacking link on this website for more details.

WEEKS ......................DAILY DOSE

Weeks 1-2 ..................3 caps Methyl 1-ALPHA (60 mg) / 3 Caps Methyl-1P

Weeks 3-4 ..................6 Caps Methyl-1P

Weeks 5-6 ..................6 Caps Methyl-1P

Week 7 .......................3 caps Formadrol

Week 8 .......................2 caps Formadrol

Week 9 .......................1 cap Formadrol

Week 10 .....................1 cap Formadrol
I don't recomend that PCT, or necessarily that dosing schedule. But just wanted to show you that 60mgs isnt crazy for this cycle. Just be aware that M1A is methylated 1AD. It converts to Methyl1Test through the 3HSD enzyme. Not as toxic as Methyl1Test from user reports, but possible similar side effects.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
Sorry for the hold up on starting my log, still waiting on my serm. I don't want to start until I have everything I need. It should have been here on friday.