trenadrol methyl xt

craigneal

Awards
just started a cycle of trenadrol methyl xt 60/40 today is my 8th day on mxt 6th day on tren 2days ago i up mxt 60/60 starting weight 202 this morning my weight is 211 no sides realy head hurts 30mins after taking pills this is going to be a 3week cycle was wondering if i could add furazadrol at the end of cycle to try to harding up a bit more pct will be reversitol powerfull an reduce xt thank you for reply

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Ever heard of interpunctuation?

I see no reason to add furazadrol to that cycle, and your PCT sucks. Get a SERM for PCT.

craigneal

Awards
sorry tring to do my first log didnt mean to step on your toes

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
That is going to be a harsh cycle. I have both trenadrol and methyl xt sitting in my closet. I will be running one on a cut in april but not both together. I am interested in how your cyce will turn out.

craigneal

Awards
the guy said my pct is no good what else do i need

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
Add a serm. If you do not know what that is look at pct thread on am. This cycle will shut you down hard. Clomid or Nolva would be the way to go.Use it in conjunction with reversitol, powerfull and reduce.

craigneal

Awards
alright thanks got on the scale today weight was down 209 didnt git any sleep last night had to work a grave yard im a cook for i-hop was wondering if i could up dosage on tren to 90 or mxt to 80 i have no sides an ive done tren solo 120 before ive also done m drol h drol stack with no shut down in which i gained 22 an kept 18

craigneal

Awards
alright thanks got on the scale today weight was down 209 didnt git any sleep last night had to work a grave yard im a cook for i-hop was wondering if i could up dosage on tren to 90 or mxt to 80 i have no sides an ive done tren solo 120 before ive also done m drol h drol stack with no shut down in which i gained 22 an kept 18
guys i all so need some advice my last 2 cycle 2 weeks into pct im a black guy with curly hair my hair starts to straightout out on its on skin starts to itch an hair starts to fall out the only thing that stops it is olive oil i drank a cap full in pct everyday on cycle i never take fish oil or flex can that have something to do with it

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You are telling us that you ran mdrol and hdrol stacked and you had no shutdown. I don't think you understand what the term "shutdown" means.

as far as the hairloss is concerned, try saw palmetto. What are your support supplements?

is Methyl XT a clone of LG's Methyl 1-A?

craigneal

Awards
yes no shut down i started wiht m drol 10/20/30 had no gains no sides so week 4 i added h drol75mg with 20mg m drol 2 weeks into h drol i started see gains so i stopped m drol an did 2 more weeks of h drol at 100mg

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
yes no shut down i started wiht m drol 10/20/30 had no gains no sides so week 4 i added h drol75mg with 20mg m drol 2 weeks into h drol i started see gains so i stopped m drol an did 2 more weeks of h drol at 100mg
Um... did you have a blood test done?

animal eater

Awards
scarry post. What you don't know will hurt you. Man these are serious hormones here. Do yourself a favor and research hard.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
Methyl xt is made by est. It is suppose to metabolize into methyl-1 testosterone.

craigneal

Awards
2 days ago i upped trenadrol to 90 woke up this morning feeling like i did a workout in my sleep felt a pump like i dont no what ive been on mxt 11days an 8 days on tren my weight is now 214 sence i upped tren ive been very hurry good thing i work for i-hop im also a trainer at l.a.fittness thats like the best of both worlds

Valens

Awards
a gain of 12lbs in 11 days...............?

how is this even possible.................?

seriously

craigneal

Awards
i dont know how im gaining so much weight an i dont realy feel much stronger before i started i could incline bb 225 for 7-8 rep now i can do 3set of 10 same weight its day 12 they said on day 14-21 is where mxt realy kicks in last night i felt my first real side inside of my body on the right side felt like something was burning for about an hour of so

craigneal

Awards
forgot to tell you guys im also taking m1d with this stack in the morning i take 1 tren 1 mxt 1 m1d about 2 pm 1 tren 2 mxt 1 m1d this is an hour before workout then 10pm 1 tren 1 m1d i no most of this has to be water but today im 216 i have pictures on my computer but i dont know how to put them on hear my nipples started gitting puffy today so i went out an picked up some p5p been eatting good i ate 2 of i-hops 16oz steaks 8oz chicken an 2 shakes 50gm each im going to have dinner later an before bed a shake

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
forgot to tell you guys im also taking m1d with this stack in the morning i take 1 tren 1 mxt 1 m1d about 2 pm 1 tren 2 mxt 1 m1d this is an hour before workout then 10pm 1 tren 1 m1d i no most of this has to be water but today im 216 i have pictures on my computer but i dont know how to put them on hear my nipples started gitting puffy today so i went out an picked up some p5p been eatting good i ate 2 of i-hops 16oz steaks 8oz chicken an 2 shakes 50gm each im going to have dinner later an before bed a shake
You sure it is gyno from the tren?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Methyl xt is made by est. It is suppose to metabolize into methyl-1 testosterone.
Methyl xt is methylated 1AD.

Which is the M1A product that Legal Gear once put out. From what I have read, it shouldn't yield big weight gains, but should yield a ton of strength.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
sorry tring to do my first log didnt mean to step on your toes
I'm sorry if I sounded rude. I just like to see people taking good care of their bodies by cycling responsibly. That means no extreme combos and a good PCT.

And you have to understand it can be somewhat annoying to read a post without interpunctuation.

Good luck with you cycle, hope you see some nice gains.

craigneal

Awards
i see alot of guys say they gained weight in pct but when im in pct im not as hurry as i am now so i went out an got black hole by control lab im going to add that to my pct

craigneal

Awards
hey thanks alot man well todays a rest day but i still gotta go to l.a.fittness to work but its all good nothing like being a trainer in south fla.all i can say is girls girls girls

craigneal

Awards
had a good workout today weigth is still the same but im much stronger last time i did 225 10 reps today once i got to my 8th rep weight seemed very heavy but i said to myself 1 more by the end of it i had did 16 reps today not feeling any sides libido is super high an im always hurry

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
this looks like a good combo.i may run this in the summer.how are you dosing the methyl xt?

craigneal

Awards
well after 2 weeks i ve stopped methyl xt i know its crazy but i started methadrol 20 mg with trenadrol man i feel good im up to 221 on 8th day of methadrol an day 22 on tren im going to do 21 days of methadrol an go into pct ive now added clomid to pct something had to be wrong with my m drol for now on its i force all the way can someone tell me how to dose liquid clomid