Is it okay to start Nolva during P Plex cycle?

Peeps12

Awards
I am running P Plex solo, and am extremely afraid of getting gyno. I have Nolva on hand for my pct, but was wondering if it would be okay to start using some occationaly to help keep me from getting those gyno effects... I have two days on the cycle down and i swear my nipples are more sensitive (but it is probably mental). Thanks!!

fernalfers

Awards
yeah but is it recommended and will it have anything to do with his gains if used during cycle?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its recommended more for when problems arise. First off you need to know if you are prone and you need to know if they are real symptoms or false alarms. They say it will mess with gains to a small degree mainly because it will lower igf levels.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I am running P Plex solo, and am extremely afraid of getting gyno. I have Nolva on hand for my pct, but was wondering if it would be okay to start using some occationaly to help keep me from getting those gyno effects... I have two days on the cycle down and i swear my nipples are more sensitive (but it is probably mental). Thanks!!
First things first. It is possible that your nips are more sensitive. When people say it takes X weeks to kick in, that just mean noticible gains. Whatever steroid your taking is active in your system from day 1, so it is possible you may be experiencing side effects.

BUT in all likelyhood your just freaking out. Is this your first cycle? If i were to start taking anything else, since P-Plex doesnt turn into estrogen, I would run P-5-P. Many people have reported prolactin related sides with P-Plex.

Peeps12

Awards
Yeah, it is my first cycle...and they are no longer sensitive and aren't the least bit sore. I think I am paranoid, and don't really know what my nipples felt like before the cycle. I guess I neglected them..lol I do feel small lumps under the nipples but the larger lumps move around a lot and aren't very hard, while the smaller ones are a little harder and tiny (smaller than peas). Also they aren't sore anymore even if I squeeze. I do notice a little puffiness around my nipples (just below and above), but my GF doesn't notice anything at all...? I appreciate everybody's and anybody's experiences/ feedback. Thanks!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
puffiness is ok and most guys get it on cycle its normal imo. imo you are ok ur just thinking about it too much

musle grower

Awards
Gona run h drol got 1 and half bottles and p plex 1 bottle and nolva only enought for 20 20 10 10 and 6 oxo collecting dust any advice on how to run all this i have good idea and spent days reaserching till eyes hurt but wanted to ask people with experience:usa2: