500mg test E 1-12weeks
250mg test prop 1-12weeks

pct: week 14-18

nolva@ 40/40/20/20

i may throw in some clomid but what do you guys think so far

Last edited:

gunz

Awards
thats alot for a first cycle...why not just drop the test prop and do the cycle with the test-e and dbol that is way too much for your first time dude if you do this cycle youll probally think like everyone else and think that you have to up the dose next cycle what are you gonna do then a gram of test for your second cycle be smart heres what i suggest

dbol 40mgs,weeks1-4
test-e 500mgs weeks 1-12

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's no point in running prop alongside TestE the entire time. Prop would be useful in the first 4 weeks to kickstart but you have Dbol doing that

Just drop the prop, it's just unnecessary pinning. If you want a big test dose then bump it to 750 but it's probably a better idea to run 500 until it kicks, guage that, then see if you want to bump to 750.

my 2c

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
You seriously need to re-think your cycle .. this is a poorly thought out run. Who the hell combines Prop with Enanthate [or Cyp for that matter]? If you don't have the patience to wait three weeks to 'feel the effects' off of Enanthate, run Sustanon250 .. or don't run anything at all is more than likely the safest bet. 3 years under your belt? Too many people jump the gun on AAS, period ..

.. OR .. since you ARE a newb, but already willing to pin EOD/E3D, do Prop for 6-10 weeks, depending on your wallet .. If you're experiencing unwanted sides, drop it, and it'll be outta your system much MUCH quicker than any of the longer estered testosterones.

debo1984

Awards
alright here's the new cycle

dbol:1-4weeks@50mg
test e:1-12weeks@500mg
and i put on about 40lbs since i started working out

Last edited:

gunz

Awards
alright here's the new cycle

dbol:1-4weeks@50mg
test e:1-12weeks@500mg
and i put on about 40lbs since i started working out
that looks alot better bro.have fun gaining .
be safe.

debo1984

Awards
thanks alot bro i will keep everyone updated i will start on monday